It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, Monster or Just Super Human?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have a question for the ATS community, does anyone has any information on the following.

1. Proof or information concerning any military or government experiments on humans to create a super human? Gene splicing, mutation so forth.

2. If no one has any links, photos or anything else on this subject how about just some theorys.

I look forward to any responses or comments please try to provide links or photos.

Thanks in Advance
Leigon

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Leigon]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Come on ATS members how about a few words on the subject?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigon
1. Proof or information concerning any military or government experiments on humans to create a super human? Gene splicing, mutation so forth.

Ok I will give you my opinion. I�m sure work of this sort is going on in the United States. It�s probably not going to be advertised to the general public an it�s likely protected form prying eyes by running it under some �Black Project�. Maybe at �Area 51�.Who knows what advances they have made towards this end. We do know of some DARPA project dealing with transdermal patches used to feed the soldier and I believe something to do with the problem of sleep. However no one will be able to provide any photos or information on the government altering the genetic code to produce a more deadly fighting machines.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Excellent, thank you for taking the time to reply.

I wasnt looking for a photo of super sasquatch, more in the lines of abnormalities that have never been encountered before.

Oh yes i do know it would be a black project and hidden but things do get out. If not this board would not be here.

l

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Oh yes i do know it would be a black project and hidden but things do get out. If not this board would not be here.

You won�t find any classified information on this web site. In the past when this type of information was posted men in black suits asked that it be removed and the ATS owner and administrator kindly obliged as they should have. But its fun to speculate. I imagine human engineering research is going on but we won�t find any credible resources to back it up.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Without a doubt theres something being created or tested....we live in the USA....the leaders of creating weird [email protected] that could be used militarily...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I was just talking to my little boy today about possible real X-Men in the future.

Here is a link about Human Cow mutation. Its a good read. www.globalchange.com...

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by XPhiles]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Now we are cooking with gas here. I am about to read the cow mutation info.

Now we just need some more ideas and concepts on this subject.

I am a firm believer that the ATS community includes some of the most interesting and intelligent posters. So get creative.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Without a doubt theres something being created or tested....we live in the USA....the leaders of creating weird [email protected] that could be used militarily...

So what do you think? Could there be a test subject among us now? if so how could they be different from us?

Thanks for replying

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
okay this is weird, I did a google search for Super Humans... and found this site...

I have not a clue about it... ideas, thoughts ?

warnell.com...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They be real i think in some south american country, brazil methinks

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
okelevatedone
"ay this is weird, I did a google search for Super Humans... and found this site...

warnell.com..."

its a poem, an there are trademarks for the artwork an the poen at the bottm.,

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Trance]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
okay this is weird, I did a google search for Super Humans... and found this site...

warnell.com...

Quite an odd site anyone have any idea what it means? it could just be someones boredom or not.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
yeah, I got the poem, but cannot read the other stuff that comes up as you place the moues over the topics on the left side of the page ???

The site header says something about a "genome project" ?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix

So what do you think? Could there be a test subject among us now? if so how could they be different from us?

Thanks for replying

I dont think we are advanced enough to produce something of the Xmen caliber yet (atleast thats alive and running)...But I can see possibilities....The Discovery channel did a special on the possiblities of "Superheros"...and according to it they say seeing a Hulk (being up to make a super strong human), Wolverine (self healing), and a Jean Grey (advanced mind powers) isnt that far off in the near future...I think within the next 20 or so years one might be born...who knows...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well we know when teh goverment wants they inject military with stuff that the soldiers dont know what it is. So most likey its something to alter their performance. This is known. Also it is known that the soldiers in Iraq took things like Hydroxycut to stay awake and the goverment gave it to them.

With supplements the human body is exploring great strengths with out mutations. And with children getting larger then there parents every generation because of the quality of food we eat then I dont see us stop getting stronger or healthier any time soon. If they wanted someone to be stronger it wouldnt be something like the hulk but like vain (or what ever his name is its the guy from bat man who controls his strength with a dial) where they can have a testosteron pump implanted in their femoral or something that when he needs he can turn it on and have a huge boost of power. Like when you hear about moms picking cars up off there children. Same thing would happen but with an extended time of use could be done with a switch.

It would be the same thing as steroids but just a pump pumping sythetic testosterion or what ever.

-Cory

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
TheCore

Excellent i appreciate you taking time to help my cause.

I want to ask a question.

Your ideal of a manual strength control is quite intriguing but it has only limited uses.
How about a human that is geneticaly altered to produce excess testosterone or a altered version of it. It would be similar to the hulk but not hokey always remains just a man.

I have read a ton of stories about people having super strength in stressful situations. Has anyone here experienced a feat of super human strength? If so what was it ? Has it ever happend more than once?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

TheCore

Excellent i appreciate you taking time to help my cause.

I want to ask a question.

Your ideal of a manual strength control is quite intriguing but it has only limited uses.
How about a human that is geneticaly altered to produce excess testosterone or a altered version of it. It would be similar to the hulk but not hokey always remains just a man.

I have read a ton of stories about people having super strength in stressful situations. Has anyone here experienced a feat of super human strength? If so what was it ? Has it ever happend more than once?

What the discovery channel was talking about was more like this....a shot of altered genes into a person...and whatever body part the short enters...that muscle will grow...and stay...roughly 25% larger....kinda like being Hulk all of the time...they claim it works on mice already...and the mouse they showed was one stocky mouse...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
if u want a super human then just get a woman to see her child being trapped and you now have a woman that can lift cars !
its happned but thats just adrenaline

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
www.davidicke.net...

Have a look at this, quite an amazing story, wether its true or not I dont know, but is a good read,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join