It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America / aka: The United States of America... is getting shut down by TPTB

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Begging for stars and flags is not necessary. If people like it they will flag it.

I have been reading about the coming demise of America for years on ATS. I don't think it will happen. You underestimate the will of the American people.

I think we will rise up and revolt before allowing our country to collapse. America will be restored back to the republic that the founding fathers had in mind. The constitution will mean something again. Pitchfork and torches time is coming soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzaguy
Yes things do seem to point in that direction. However,......

The world cannot live without the spirit of America

The world will darken immeasurably if we allow our country to die

You are in control of your destiny as much as your neighbor

WE will not allow our country to die, so quit with the tired prophecies

[edit on 19-6-2009 by pizzaguy]

Hey bud i think the world can live without the spirit of America. Infact i think the world would be a much better place. Im sure all those countries you have interfered with in the past would also . Cmon its not so bad American will not disapear things will just be diferent.
mmm.... and i dont think the world will darken if ur economic systems collapses. What draws u 2 that conclusion. Hey you might have less money to spend on hamburgerrs and military but is that such a bad thing. Certainly not if u are the receiving end of those big bad toys.
Sort urself out. I have never met such a self narcissist bunch if whollys
kx

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I also gave you a flag,

Things were fine when the US was the goose laying the golden eggs but when it stopped they not only dont need us, we are being detached to fall alone; however it will have catastrophic consequences for the rest of the world. It already does actually.

We are in the eye of the storm, what awaits us on the other side will not be capitalism or free trade. I agree it will be digital NWO credit system and we go paperless including dollars.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You know, I was thinkin the other day. What if all these politicians and world leaders were in on it. What if they had all made a pact to play their part in controlling the global population?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
US is not beeing shut down.

The US has a new part in the play now and it will be amazing.

Everything is going to be amazing.

We're in the hands of gods.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes. You are brilliant OP.

Have 50 stars and flags.

I think some of you WANT the world to fall apart, even though it never will the way some of you want it to.

You are just another downer in this world, and such attitude is a disgrace for everyone trying to live a positive life. Oh, just to let you know, its possible to live a positive life and see the truth at the same time.

When you *hope* (because after all, you are no God and you do not know what is going to happen) that the U.S is going to fall, you should just get out of the country. It's people that *hope* and *want* the U.S to get back on its feet who should be in this country.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I disagree that the United States is going to be shut down. Scaled back, impoverished for a spell, manipulated as always to fighting a few major, major wars but not shut down.

The Council for Foreign relations types have always dreamed of a marginalized United States of America and to sap the will and the spirit of the one nation that can truly stand in the way and defeat a New World Order (One world government) from happening.

Yet they have created a double edged sword here in America that cuts both ways.

Logistically speaking there are so many dollars in circulation because it’s the world’s reserve currency, so many contracts in transit because we are the biggest business entity, so many notes, bonds, certificates, stocks, policies etc., etc., tied to the United States it’s businesses and government that it really is akin to the domino that sets all the other dominos in motion if it is toppled.

If the powers that be want to shut the Whole and Entire world down then yes, they will shut the United States down to cause that anarchy.

The Powers that Be only do anarchy on limited scales when they can control it and not global scales where it becomes impossible to control.

If the United States falls it will cause anarchy on a global scale that the powers that be can not control.

There is hardly a nation that does not use the same standards of international banking and international law that already more or less effectively ties the world together in a one world government behind the scenes. To that extent the Powers that Be have already won and have what they want.

Yet the thin blue line that separates the unwashed masses from the Powers that Be can never really be made thick enough to protect them in a total anarchy situation.

This is more or less just another repeat of the preconditions they orchestrated to entice and enable World War I and World War II. There is a big difference this time around in that the world and its average citizens are in constant and much better communication with one another and while the propaganda is effective on many, it’s not as effective as it was in years gone by because of the shared communal knowledge an online world of humans share.

If they can succeed in setting the preconditions to get America to fight one more major world war, then maybe in it’s aftermath they will look to shut us down.

I believe right now they are at least a year behind schedule where they would like to be.

They would have like to see the rioting going on in Iran having already taken place here over Obama and the Bailouts. America is divided in to two very frustrating camps for the powers that be. On one side you have a vast majority of Americans so asleep no amount of coffee and alarm clocks can motivate them towards the further self harmful and defeating actions the Powers that Be need to happen to move forward with plans for draconian controls. On the other hand you have a small but very vocal and visible minority that by and large know all the tricks or at least can spot that a trick and tricks are occurring and won’t respond either the way the Powers that Be hope.

They will keep pushing for a broader war in the Middle East, they will keep making us poorer for a while, they will keep giving us reasons to rebel and take to the streets for a while, but when all is said and done if the masses won’t hop on board whether they are too complacent, or to aware the Powers that Be are screwed.

If they push to hard, to far, to fast, and the world disintegrates into anarchy on them they know that thin blue line is just never going to protect them. Right now I think they are more concerned about trying to secure that thin blue line and shore it up and have their other plans on simmer on a back burner as a result.

Information is power and at the end of the day I think the Powers that Be are going to find out as usual that America is just still too strong not because of guns and bullets that millions of Americans have stored away for a rainy day, but because there are just too many informed Americans that make us continually that one powerful stumbling block they can’t get around.

On paper they own us, in our minds they don’t and while they do dream of the glory of transparency in that endeavor, it is far too transparent already to serve them well.

Relax and be happy, and if the frogs do decide to jump, just move their lily pads on them and let them get all wet. Welcome to the Age of Aquarius Powers that Be, it came earlier than you thought it would huh? What’s an insane despot to do?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think some of you WANT the world to fall apart, even though it never will the way some of you want it to.

This is not what we wanted... This is what's happening.

We would all love to pretend that it's not true, but let's face the facts.

I'd like to thank the people that flagged this thread... I'm not trying to build up points or anything like that...

I just want people to understand that TPTB are shutting down the biggest farm in the world. And I also wanted to know if there are people that can simply agree with it.

It's just a fact... and it's just a matter of time.
(again, if you've been on ATS for a year or two... It should be clear as day).

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
It's people that *hope* and *want* the U.S to get back on its feet who should be in this country.

Impossible.

You have no power over god. You are in his power and he decides your wishes and hopes. Everyone in the US WILL wish and hope for it to "fall".

Even you will see that the only one who fell was yourself, and you will see that you are now free to stand up.

Believe me. Or don't. God won't care. And neither will i.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I shouldn't even have to explain it in this thread...

The United States of America is a Corporation that TPTB are going to shut down. ...Any questions?

Some would say: not only is it 'USA Inc' but each resident (no longer 'citizen') of the USA now has a price tag so he or she can be marketed to the global market. Question: are we now just a labor pool where the profits from our toils go who knows where?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I did NOT S&F, although I mostly agree...you just came off as desperate and whiney

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i disagree as the united states is tptb's military infastructure and has been since the korean war. yes they will starve the citizens and have taken the rights away from the people, but they need the united states citizens to play there roles out in the military!
cannot forget that there always has to be a bad guy for a war to start!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Just star and flag the thread if you agree.

This is not the kind of thread opening post we would like to oblige.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join