It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America / aka: The United States of America... is getting shut down by TPTB

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I shouldn't even have to explain it in this thread...

you should already know... you should already know... you should already know... If you have been posting on ATS for 2+ years and haven't figured it out... well, now you know.

Just star and flag the thread if you agree.

The United States of America is a Corporation that TPTB are going to shut down.

It's going down, like the Titanic. The question is: How much time do we have?

We played our part, and now time is up.

Any questions?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
One person flaged this thread... anyone else?

How long is it gonna take for ATS to understand this?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can't say I didn't try on ATS...

believe me... connect the dots for yourself...

Even people that are against the Bible, and people that believe the Bible....

The United States is gonna have a meltdown soon.

It is now at the point to where it is obvious to those that are awake, and those that live here. (Unless ofcource they start a NWO curency).

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I agree.

The clock is definitely ticking for the US and the rest of the world. I think there will be one of two outcomes: The nightmarish scenario for human kind that is the NWO, or somehow humanity will persevere, come to its collective senses and punish those who have wronged and deceived us for so many years.

Here's hoping for the latter.

I haven't been here for 2+ years, but that much I have figured out.

S&F.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

The Revolution will be digitized?

How should I rename my thread befor I lose the ability to edit it?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Dude, i've been waiting for someone to make this connection!

I'm flagging your thread, no need to spell it out, it makes perfect sense, don't change your title, it's great as is!

Getting shut down, we're no longer needed.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Dude, i've been waiting for someone to make this connection!

I'm flagging your thread, no need to spell it out, it makes perfect sense, don't change your title, it's great as is!

Getting shut down, we're no longer needed.

My new best friend?

I think it's sad that others on ATS can't see this happening?

The USA is getting shut down... simple as that.

Thanx.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by kommunist

The Revolution will be digitized?

How should I rename my thread befor I lose the ability to edit it?

Don't change the title. It's fine.

S & F the thread if you understand what is happening.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

S & F the thread if you understand what is happening.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

That's what is HAPPENING.

Does ATS see this?

Why does the rest of the world need America / aka The United States of America?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Someone sent me this today - it probably already been posted somewhere on this site - but somehow, I thought it would fit in well in this thread

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So, how do you think it'll end up? North American Union (Mexico, U.S., Canada), or a break up of the states?

I'm not completely on the NWO wagon. While I do believe in the concept, as in TPTB's perceived concept, or their plan.

I just don't see it ending the way they've planned. I guess I still have too much faith in my fellow citizens, but I don't see us ending up NWO. I see more of a division in states, and a break up of the United States.

Perhaps we'll have a general rule, much like Britain had over certain territories. Those territories still had their own general government, they just had Britain's protection.

This is how I see the U.S. ending up. Broken up into larger state territories, local government, and paid protection (taxes) to some United Security force (perhaps NWO or U.N. - who knows, probably China).

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
So, how do you think it'll end up? North American Union (Mexico, U.S., Canada), or a break up of the states?

Arnold in California....

Break up of the states is about to happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What are you imagining the difference would be between what we have now and a world government?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

I believe it'd be the difference between here and the UK.

Guns rights etc etc you know what else.

The world, of Americans would change, but know that it is all going to be subtle, and something we think we want, but we really don't.

Sure you want that new car it's pretty and shiny, but do you want the 6,000 monthly payment NO! For five years.

America will quickly become another of the old state of unions.

Who will come up next is what intrigues me!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Arnold in California....

Break up of the states is about to happen.

Notice though that Arnold was a celebrity, a popular person, Obama is a popular person, so goes california so goes the USA, but they say that with all states

I do see it though no joke. one Scratch on a car and Your Knows know that something has gone wrong, maybe you thumb your nose and wonder, when did this happen when did we miss all of this, and it's been shown the whole way throughout his germany visit, it's all subliminaly being set up as A-Okay.

things are find, There great! Then sooner or later we'll find out something isn't right, what we're complaining about now! Would have kings head chopped off hundreds of years ago!

Now it's okay and we're called whiners, and be gratefull for what we've got, although we should want the ultimate of everything not contentness!

It's what makes a standard of living greater, then those in zimbabwe, but noone sees it, except you 2029.

There lost causes.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

what really puts the frosting on the cake for me. all the vets .dead and still w/ us. in all the previous wars young men giving thier lives for what? im damn sure they were at least hoping it would be something that would last alot longer than this . i'm absolutly positive this had everything to do w/ why Kennedy practically got his head blown off in Dalles. his older brother died over Germany. and he sufered everyday from a back injury recieved in the same war.he saw what they we're going to do to this country.he went against them. and they killed him on live t.v. in front of God and everybody for it. and still the people do nothing. you see sadly enough it
was over along time ago.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Anyone ever think that things happen because people think the worst of things????

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Lol, I hate it when people say "star and flag please I beg you please." If the thread is good, it will become popular by itself.

Now back to topic, can you expand what you know about this? Sure America is owned by a few individuals who do not care about the welfare of the people, but how is it going to drop dead.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

One person flaged this thread... anyone else?

How long is it gonna take for ATS to understand this?

what f.hucking good does a "star and flag" do?? shouldn't we be showing this to anyone that can come to a computer, rather than just click a stupid star and flag that really doesn't do any good what so ever.

WAKE UP AND START TALKING ABOUT IT DUH?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
chicken little, the sky is falling.............everybody wants to be the prophet who gets to say "i told you so".

empires rise and fall, what made you think the US would be any different?

yes.....money, power, and greed corrupt......but they never go away. those who dont have the money and the power get pissed and cry foul play. but it is a system. a system of ownership. OWN IT or BE OWNED.

there are two sides. those who have the money and the power, and those who dont.

if you dont like the side that you are on, i suggest you change your game plan and figure out how to acquire more wealth. otherwise, you'll stay stuck in chat rooms and message boards like this one for the rest of your days bitching and complaining about how screwed up the system is and how destruction is right around the corner. and that just gets plain boring after a while.

dont change the system, change the way you operate within it.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by dimensionaljumper]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join