It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank logo with Illuminati symbolism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just down the road from me is a branch of the West Coast Bank. Not much of a thread there, you may say, just another boring bunch of bankers. Now, with the name 'West Coast Bank', you would think that they would have something appropriate as their logo, maybe a cliff edge, possibly a lighthouse, but you would be wrong.

This is their logo.

It looks like the Illuminati's 'Eye in the pyramid', except that the 'skin' around the eye seems almost scaly. Maybe a 'Reptilian eye in the Pyramid'.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think it's supposed to be a pine tree over the water.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
so just because they have something that looks like an illuminati symbol means it is. I dont see the eye

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
good eye SkepticOverlord, it does look like a pine tree over the water

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's a redwood over water

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It could be a pine tree over water, and also stand for a all-seeing-eye symbol at the same time.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting and unnoticed connection to the bankers ... the theorized soon to be ruling elite of the NWO ...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
oh no here we go again. i new this banker and illuminati thing was gonna come up i think this is a coinkidink.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
no such thing as coincidences with illuminati symbolism, I am afraid. this is a form of their language; think of it as boasting "we know something you don't" and as a suggestion to their allies "do business with us as we are your brothers"

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yes - I see the tree now, but didn't at first. All I could see was the 'all seeing eye' symbolism. (especially given that it is the logo of a bank).
I'd already considered the possibility of it being a lighthouse with beams of light coming from it but discarded that.

You really need to see it on a pitch dark night with the symbol glowing in neon. Then it really does look like a reptiles eye. (It helps if you've had a couple of beers too
)

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont necessarily view it as an all-seeing eye, but more like a multi-tiered pyramid. the pine tree thingie is a close resemblance, and, though I admit I am not totally sure, I believe the symbol of a pine tree is yet another illuminati symbol. i am 75% sure, pisky, that you have identified a bonafide nwo bank. well done.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
well we dont know if he identified an NWO bank because we really dont know if the NWO exists and can you show us a link that states that the pine tree is illuminati symbol cause i have never heard that i just think you are jumping to conclusions.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
like I said, I am not totally sure that the pine tree has been used as a symbol. i can understand if you missed that key phrase in my previous post. you go look it up if you're so defiant on the idea.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
im not defiant on the idea im just saying ive never heard that so can you show us a link that says that. if youre not completely sure than that is more reason to post a link. im not trying to be mean.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is the logo of a credit union in my area, Evergreen Savings

The evergreen tree is a pagan symbol for eternal life, plus notice the ray of light in the logo (representing the angel of light, satan).

Evergreen Savings is in discussions with some other credit unions about merging together. One of the other credit unions has pyramid and all-seeing-eye aspects to their logo as well, so it will be interesting to see what they come up with as their new combined logo when they merge.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Acacia (a conifer indigenous to what is now modern Israel) figures prominently in Masonry as the symbol of renewal (insert individual religious belief here). The "pyramid" (seems like triangle and pyramid share the same meaning sometimes) is not central within the Masonic allegorical teachings, however, the pyramid on the back of the U.S. dollar has been attributed to Masonic influences. Commonly it is said that this pyramid contains the "All seeing eye of the Great Architect" the gap represents the "Unfinished state of the New Word" (not to be confused with the NWO) and the dark side representing the "Yet to be discovered lands to the West". I see it as the pyramid is on the shore of the New World (America) the water in the background is the Atlantic so the "All seeing eye" is watching over this young Nation (From the East), the gap stuff is the same, and since the "Eye" is facing West, the NORTH side of the pyramid is in darkness (We all know that in Masonry the North is a place of darkness). Now there is something to ponder, better get a mayo jar to put the life�s savings in; lest the Brotherhood use those pennies to leverage some world domination or some worthwhile local charity.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Maybe a 'Reptilian eye in the Pyramid'.

Where's David Icke when you need him?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I think it's supposed to be a pine tree over the water.

I think it looks like a pair of sails on the water.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov

Originally posted by Pisky
Maybe a 'Reptilian eye in the Pyramid'.

Where's David Icke when you need him?

Actually, I sent the symbol and website link to his own website. I wonder if it will be included.

Just noticed that Angelfire are being bastards again. I think its time I got another webhost.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its a tree, over water. Relax. Even if it was an eye what does that prove? So everything that pops up in society now with the all seeing eye on it or eye of heru has to be affiliated with the illuminati? My family crest has the all seeing eye in it, and one of my rings does as well, so does that make me an Illuminist? Theorize, question, by all means but do it in a logical manner, its easy to get carried away at times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join