It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unveiling! Arc of the Covenant - Ethiopia. Surprised?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
the pope has it all wrong the ark doesnt need to be displayed in a museum it needs to be paraded around the world for men to know the truth about god, putting it on display wouldnt do anything for the people

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
the pope has it all wrong the ark doesnt need to be displayed in a museum it needs to be paraded around the world for men to know the truth about god, putting it on display wouldnt do anything for the people

You really think your going to find god in a box? This isn't I Dream of Genie.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Recent day investigation of the Ark of the Covenant's whereabouts, belong to a researcher named: Bruce Merideth. First reported after his documentary here on ATS: SEE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THere have been at least three "Protectors" who have died within just a few years of being designated such within the small Ethiopian town of Axum.
There's another temple close by which displays the marks of the Knights Templar, who Bruce suggested freely brought the Ark to Ethiopia for "safe keeping".

Yes, if it's the real deal in that little temple all peoples of earth might surely unite.

(Personally. I believe it wa real, but I believe it was a huge capacitor which was by design, charged in the great Pyramid (see static validity) in Khufu's resting place.)

Decoy

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mtheory

Thanks for my early morning laugh!

I'm guessing what's inside the box is some naughty parchments, a hash pipe and a stash of unpaid parking tickets..

B

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA

Originally posted by Mtheory

Thanks for my early morning laugh!

I'm guessing what's inside the box is some naughty parchments, a hash pipe and a stash of unpaid parking tickets..

B

And Gandalf's staff right.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by trusername

Lawrence Gardener has written a fascinating book on the subject of the lost ark and it's purpose.

For those who would seek definitions of the word Ark he goes into a great deal of detail.

I found this to be a remarkable book along with graham hancocks contribution.

I've yet to come across these in PDF online but I highly recommend anyone that is interested in the subject buy a copy used and enjoy the read.

Here's a clip of Gardener discussing what he believes is the purpose of the Ark .

Nevertheless I still think this "Ark to be reveald" is nothing but a scam to try an keep ethopia on the map and grab some easy cash .

Google Video Link

[edit on 18-6-2009 by moocowman]

[edit on 18-6-2009 by moocowman]

WOW - this really is one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen. If you haven't watched this lecture yet - please try to - It is Really worth your time! Ending is mind blowing as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for bringing that lecture to my attention again. It really is worth 1:20:21 mins - I'm still in shock.

amazing

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
People - People- People !!!
Not One Word has been said about Anyone Viewing The Arc of the Covenant
Please Pay Attention !!

1. "The time is ripe to tell the truth." A museum for the sacred symbol will be built in Axum.

"if he asks," continued the Patriarch, "I will tell all of the entire
situation regarding the Ark of the Covenant."

2. The official announcement, in which Ethiopia will give to the world the
keys to the millennial secret of the Ark,

3. A museum will be built in Axum to host the Ark,

4. "to tell the world the truth once and for all,"

5. unveil the mystery of the sacred Ark
of the Covenant

No offer to view the Arc, just the"Truth"about it and a new place to house it

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer -

“Ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad.”
- Aldous Huxley -

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
People - People- People !!!
Not One Word has been said about Anyone Viewing The Arc of the Covenant
Please Pay Attention !!

1. "The time is ripe to tell the truth." A museum for the sacred symbol will be built in Axum.

"if he asks," continued the Patriarch, "I will tell all of the entire
situation regarding the Ark of the Covenant."

2. The official announcement, in which Ethiopia will give to the world the
keys to the millennial secret of the Ark,

3. A museum will be built in Axum to host the Ark,

4. "to tell the world the truth once and for all,"

5. unveil the mystery of the sacred Ark
of the Covenant

No offer to view the Arc, just the"Truth"about it and a new place to house it

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer -

“Ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad.”
- Aldous Huxley -
the truth might eb thats its a hoax, if no one can see or tuch it, and make scientic data on it , its prolly a hoax. think of that, just some other relgios mambo jumbo to keep the lie of christ going on

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
with 3 out of 4 youths leaving the church they are going all in! Quick unveil the ark! but.. but.. it's all we got! do ittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the lighting bolts and glory of god eminate from it when they open it up. Oh yeah right, they won't open it but hey tthose monks went blind so it's true! yadda yadda.. bring on the end of this superstitious ancient BS.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
There is literally no way to tell if it is 'authentic', Im sure they would get carbon daters who are in on it anyway, there is much to be gained by 'proof' such as this.
And it would not proove that God exist anyway, merely that man can make a golden box with some cool ancient forgotten technology. Maybe they had an ancient death ray? Or maybe it is just proof of aliens parading as Gods.
My strong advice is to not listen to what 'they' say either way! Ignore the media!

And if it is a space-phone Im sure an Indian would answer for God's outsourced business.

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
reply to post by morgan04

Carbon dating is not a reliable source of info ....

... and that pollen did carbon date back to the first century.

So which is it?

lmao!! you lose Blue Sky

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
And if it is a space-phone Im sure an Indian would answer for God's outsourced business

Rofl that was a good one totaly saved my day, thanx

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Till they do carbon dating, and I doubt that will ever happen, it could be one more phony. Like the shroud of turin, another phony. Don't believe everything you read folks. The religious folk will do just about anything to keep the sheeple in line, even..surprise we've got the arc of the covenant. TADA!! Lightning flashing, etc..etc.etc. More like parlor tricks, and halograms.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Right on well said

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
While getting some more info on OP i found some interresting stuff related in my opinion to this "unveiling" .

nazret.com...

When you Google the location of Aksum/Axum you can see that the planned investment is around there, Maybe this whole thing is one of those Marketing stunts to get alot of guys like us all hyped up to get there. I could be wrong but it seems kinda fishy to me. In cases like this i always ask the question :is there someone who ha's alot to gain on a headline?

I actually hope its a hoax !! A real one would trigger WW3 beyond any doubt, with the whole world already standing on the edge something like that could tip us over...

But it would be kinda cool if it really possesed power in some way. If its really a Ubër-weapon or sortz dated from back then
I probably would travel there immediatly to see the thing before the war to claim it breaks loose.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
if its real and does what they say it does,they should take it to the vatican and the white house,tell them there's money in it and open it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

People - People- People !!! Not One Word has been said about Anyone Viewing The Arc of the Covenant Please Pay Attention !!
1. "The time is ripe to tell the truth."

A museum for the sacred symbol will be built in Axum.

"if he asks," continued the Patriarch, "I will tell all of the entire situation regarding the Ark of the Covenant."

Yes and the truth is there is no Ark in Ethiopia and even if there was once then how long before it got nicked ?

This is most definitely a scam,

"Please pay $5 dollars to come see our empty box that we cannot open or it will kill us all"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Forgive me for not reading all 11 pages of this thread. There is a video that accompanies the original post
see the video here and translation from the page via babelfish

The world will know Arca of the Alliance
17 june, hours 20:22
Rome, 17 down. (Adnkronos) - Soon the world will be able to admire Arca of the Alliance described in the Bible like the container of the Tables of the Law that God delivered to Mosè. The Patriarch of the orthodox Church of Ethiopia Abuna Pauolos has said, in Italy for the “G8 of the Religions”, than tomorrow Pope Benedict XVI will meet for the first time.

Did some more quick searching am not sure if this has been posted yet or not....

G8 Religious Leaders Meetup

ROME, JUNE 16, 2009
Leading up to the Group of Eight meeting next month in Italy, religious leaders from the eight nations have started their own summit to consider religious dimensions of the same problems to be considered by the G-8.
The July 8-10 G-8 meeting will be held in L'Aquila, Italy.
The two-day summit will take up some of the G-8's main issues for 2009, including the availability of water, the right to food, health, education, peace and security. They will dedicate special attention to Africa and to the situation of the global economy. His Beatitude Abuna Paulos, patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, was to inaugurate the event.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You should be able to both look at it, and touch it.

The bible states as christ was crucified, the veil around the holy of holys was riped from top to bottom... to allow everyone in as christ was dying for your sins

So, whatever is found inside, you wouldn't explode if you even hugged the ark today

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
You should be able to both look at it, and touch it.

The bible states as christ was crucified, the veil around the holy of holys was riped from top to bottom... to allow everyone in as christ was dying for your sins

So, whatever is found inside, you wouldn't explode if you even hugged the ark today

The Ark story has nothing to do with the myth of jesus (whichever jesus you are referring to) ,trying to latch an xtian delusion onto the story of the ark is preposterous.

Given the description of the Ark it's dimensions and material, it is highly likely that (if it existed at all) it would have been of Egyptian origin, perhaps even a hint in reference to the Armana period and the Pharaoh Akhenaten.

There is far more evidence for the actual existence of Akhenaten and relics of the aforementioned kind, then there ever will be of the jesusyahweh god.

We are dealing with a tale (perhaps a myth) in relation to a box with but only hearsay evidence that it actually existed. So to say things like "if you even hugged the ark today" is rather silly. That is the same as saying if you shoot a leprechaun it's ok because the fairies told you that you could.

Bloody xtians ! if I suddenly developed a bad case of hemorrhoids they'd somehow try and claim it was something to do with the jesusyahweh god dying for my sins.

No one died for our sins mate, if jesus was real and he was also yahweh then he killed himself, he is supposed to be the creator of "All that there is " his plan dude ! nothing to do with anybody else.

If mickey Mouse took a dump, it was because Disney drew him that way if Mickey had the choice of taking a dump or not, it would be Disney giving the mouse a choice. Which would make Disney just a tad "insane" if he erased Mickey for taking a dump when he told him not to.

Dude, take a long hard look inside yourself and ask, " why exactly do I believe the things I do ?"

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join