It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
**ATTENTION**

IF you aren't going to discuss the topic, then please do not post at all.

No discussion of fellow members, their past posts, or life events will be tolerated. Neither will off-topic posts regarding anything else but the TOPIC will be allowed.

You've all been warned.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

The next member that will discuss my " mental state " will receive a warning from the mods.
This is appalling. I've been to hospital. I recovered. That's it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Zagari, was the mass murder at the Colorado cinema represented on the timewave?

WELL????

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

I didn't find any particular correlation YET. Anyway, a shooting in America is far from being novel, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by PeaNice

I didn't find any particular correlation YET. Anyway, the most prolific mass shooting shooting in America in years is far from being novel, don't you think?

You have no clue WTF you are talking about, do you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

The worst shooting committed by a single gunman in Usa occurred on April 16 2007 in Blacksburg.
Anyway, no shooting has the characteristics to be called novel. It doesn't represent newness, creativity and progress.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

reply to post by PeaNice

I didn't find any particular correlation YET. Anyway, the most prolific mass shooting shooting in America in years is far from being novel, don't you think?

Well, he is right in the sense that it wasn't a huge earth shattering moment. Only 12 people died.
There have probably been more killed in multiple car pile ups.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

The Timewave Zero is built on the book of the I Ching which is possibly the oldest
book in the world. It is much older than the bible. If you really wish to research it ,
you should start with looking into the I Ching and the hexagrams. That's the basis.

That's just not possible. Writing was not developed in China until around 1200BCE. That is 2000 years after writing was developed in the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

Can you provide anything to support your contention that a shooting should appear on the TWZ?

A pickup truck in the US crashed and more people were killed. Should that have been on TWZ?

Do you have a clue about anything in the news or are you simply spouting?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For those that are unable to find the article about the recent huge death toll in an auto accident here is the event

news.yahoo.com...

Fourteen people died after a pickup truck jammed with 23 suspected illegal immigrants veered off a rural South Texas highway on Sunday and struck a tree, police said on Monday.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

reply to post by PeaNice

Well, he is right in the sense that it wasn't a huge earth shattering moment. Only 12 people died.
There have probably been more killed in multiple car pile ups.

Would you give us McKenna's description of what is and what is not novel and provide examples which meet that description in the last few weeks?

TIA?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What defines an event as novel is its impact on the collective consciousness. The Colorado shooting was overexposed worldwide even though the number of deaths was small. Everyone is talking about it, all newspapers and websites all over the world headlined it. I'm living in Greece, half the planet away from the shooting, and it's "big" even here. So yes, it was a very novel event and it should be researched as one in the timewaye zero graphs.

It's not the quantitative terms of an event that makes it novel, but how much (whether it's manipulated or not) it affects the collective human psyche. Even 9/11 casualties were small compared to how many people die of cancer every day or of starvation in Africa, and that's because we have been conditioned to view those deaths as "mundane" and "normal".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenBaller

Not really. Novelty looks for scientific/technological breakthroughs," first time it happens " kind of events, unique events that stand above the other ones, and in 1990s there were two points on which the novelty reached the most historical record, and that's when WTC was attacked for the first time and when Dolly the sheep was born and Unabomber was arrested.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Mckenna argued that the closer we reach the eschaton, the more interconnected everything becomes. Hence, limiting novelty to science and tech only is very onesided. What connects us all is the spirit, the heart, consciousness.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenBaller
reply to post by Zagari

Mckenna argued that the closer we reach the eschaton, the more interconnected everything becomes. Hence, limiting novelty to science and tech only is very onesided. What connects us all is the spirit, the heart, consciousness.

I agree with this post, I think that it is consciousness that's reaching the tipping point.
Technology is only helping us to get there faster.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

EDIT: Never mind, just read the rest. So it really only works for something truly unique. Fair enough.

The difference is though, this event has really entered the conciousness of almost everyone while the average car crash doesn't. So it seems a bit odd it wasn't shown on TWZ.
edit on 26/7/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenBaller
reply to post by Zagari

Yes.

Novelty according to McKenna has nothing to do with "scientific" or other breakthroughs.

You would think that a true McKenna supporter would know such a well known fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RongoRongo

Who would think that TWZ will attract so many "new" naysayers.

I wonder what you guys really know about TWZ.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Who would think that TWZ will attract so many "new" naysayers.

I wonder what you guys really know about TWZ.

Why don't you ask and find out?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I would, if I didn't thought you are actually the same person getting banned over and over again, and creating new aliases for some reason (falsifying TWZ?).
edit on 27-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

Timewave is set on Colombian time zone...7 hours difference from GMT.

www.worldtimeserver.com...

Yes, yes Zagari screwed the pooch...again...so what? TWZ software and theorem calls for an allowance of six days on either side of the "novel date" projected in the graph. Time isn't relevant when you have such a broaaaaaaaaaaad leewa on the dates of novelty.

I read this post and was thinking again about the aforementioned "global consciousness project" experiment being conducted at Princeton.

If novelty really does somehow reflect the waxing/waning state of "global consciousness" with relation to time, there are some things we might be able to learn from the global consciousness project data.

9/11 is the only time the global consciousnes project detected a spike a few hours before the event took place. It just so happens the spike is Centered on the time of the attacks. The 2008 presidential election also correlated with a spike in the data that grew and then went skyward at the precise time Obama was giving his victory speech. This time the data correlated with particular events but not before they occurred.

This makes one wonder if novelty might be reflecting a similar type of behavior in that those really important events start to spike before they occur while the more mundane, but still important, events spike more predictably.

With regards to folks trying to predict global events based on the timewave, I think this might be an important distinction that we can learn from.

On a side note: The global consciousness project anomalies & correlations, overall, have been gauged to have a probability against chance of about a billion to one. The spike in the data around the 2008 presidential election is said to have a probability against chance of a thousand to one.

We will need to conceive and conduct more accurate experiments, if possible, but this could be scientific proof of quantum effects on human consciousness and it raises the possibility that we may one day be able to prove, irrefutably, that not only does human consciousness involve quantum effects but that our minds might be entangled somehow into what some might call 'Novelty' or 'Global Conscousness'.

This is what musicians, philosophers and spiritual/religious figures throughout history have been saying for thousands of years.

I can't help but feel we are literally on the cusp of unlocking some of the most profound mysteries of our universe. Maybe this is what zero date represents.

-ChriS

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join