It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Can Timewave Zero also be used to look at our own lives, other than a global level or universal level?

Tsom87

[edit on 21-6-2009 by TSOM87]

I asked that question in one of the other threads, even speculating that we could predict our own death dates by matching significant dates in our lives and working out when our own personal TWZ would fall. But noone, not even Evasius responded, so I guessed the question was dumb. A timewave which spans from the Big Bang to the End of Time itself wouldn't be concerning itself with one tiny lifetime. I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by akkad

This is what the I CHING is best at,telling one about your personal question while also telling how it relates to the larger scheme.But to pinpoint your death?I don't think the I CHING would tell you what you want to hear.

The truth of the matter may lie in the concept that,for you,death is not what it appears to those who remain.

I would not accept that fact(the 'when' of my own demise) if it were offered to me.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by akkad

I don't think you can predict much concerning your own life. All you can say is that you are living in a time of Novelty or Habit. At the moment Novelty is increasing and Habit is decreasing. It effects everyone. It's not for fortune telling.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is awesome, I've just recently been getting into reading terrence mckenna and his theories. I'm about to go check out all the threads on this subject (as well as read through this one).

Good thread.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i believe we are ALMOST officially in that low mark on the chart.

i hope all goes well the next couple of days.

edited in almost.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is amazing stuff. Starflagged!

I wonder what would happen on Oct. this year. It would be autumn/winter in the northern hemisphere and it is said the swine flu will strike back and take lives. Could this be the "novelty" event the graph depicts?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

The timewave graph ends at the point marked with a red dot. The graph ends, however the cycle does not. It proceeds to get infinitely small and divide up smaller and smaller portions of time until a moment comprised of all moments is reached. Where we go from there is uncertain.

Bolded portion by me for reference.

I find it truely interesting that all moments would happen at once. I find it more intriguing after researching the work of David Wilcock speaking of viewing the future through the Looking Glass Project. Its a 10 part series you can find on youtube, but the part i am refering to is part 7 of the series at about 2:20 into the video. It refers to “D of the CTP” – Doctrine of the Convergent Timeline Paradox.

If I may quote David Wilcock:

You look through time with this device and when you hit 2012 everything goes perfectly white. As you get closer and closer to 2012, starting in around 1980, a very strange thing has been happening when they use the looking glass. There is an interlacing of images. So right now imagine if I had this slide on half the time and the other half of the time there was an image of…like a face. And if I interlace them slowly then maybe every second it goes from here to the face… here to the face. Then as it speeds up it gets faster and faster to the point that if it was complex images you couldn’t make out one from the other because they’re flip flopping so fast. That’s called interlacing and the frequency of the interlacing gets higher and higher as you go towards 2012. So anytime they try to look at like, or they used to try to look as they’re not using it anymore, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 bam…it’s so interlaced that they have a whole server farm of computers just to deconstruct the two images and be able to see what their looking at in the future.

It seems as though these images towards 2012 are no longer viewable images but are now interlacing, or becoming a composition of all moments as Evasius had put it; to a point where they needed server farms of computers to be able to view the images that are playing at once so to speak.

I found this very interesting and I will post that part of the youtube video, but if you have the time watch the complete 10 parts you will find it interesting.

This is part 7 and look at about 2:20 onward

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Hi John, I see what you’re saying, this TWZ software predicts that a period of novelty is supposed to increase as we approach this zero point or singularity.

“The human mind is hard wired to see parallels, patterns, and connect dots. That's what timewave zero does.”

That’s my point. All this software is doing is mirroring human interpretation. Trying to make sense of a seemingly random series of events.

So you are convinced that the world as we know it will end in 2012? Really?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Ok Trueforger, I'll take you up on that. I'll give it a try and let you know what i think.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch

All this software is doing is mirroring human interpretation. Trying to make sense of a seemingly random series of events.

I'm aware you were replying to JM's post, but I'd like to share my opinion regarding this as well.

The TWZ software is tracking the human interpretation of reality. It's not necessarily 'mirroring' it or reflecting it - the wave is it. After all, there would be no reality without the human interpretation of that reality. It's similar to quantum mechanics where the physical characteristics of a particle seem to change with the observation of the particle, likewise the universe would lack a certain essence (and might actually be fundamentally different) if there was no conscious observer experiencing it.

I also believe that this reality we're all collectively experiencing is a result of a 'seemingly random series of events.' By simply opening our eyes and looking at the sky, and then processing that information, we are trying to make sense of all the factors working together to comprise the reality of the sky we see. If so for the material universe, then why not for time?

The key phrase there is 'as we know it.' When that's included in the equation, then yes, the world as we know it will end at that point. Presently however, considering how quickly things are changing and becoming more connected around us, this 'end' of things as we know it is happening every moment of every day. We perceive it as an acceleration, as a chaotic ride into oblivion. This is why the future is becoming harder and harder to visualize. 20 years ago, people trying to visualize the future were more confident than they are now. The nature of 2012 is this barrier - this point in which we cannot see, imagine, nor even contemplate what exists beyond it. This is something we're facing in which there is no precedent in human history that can give us any idea as to what will happen once we reach infinite change and connectedness. This is where we're headed as a species.

[edit on 22/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It's human nature to look for patterns in everything because we like to give everything meaning, a purpose, why can't some things just boil down to being random? Why does there have to be a pattern or correlation with events in our history as if there is some grand design to this?

I know I'm backtracking a little here, and I'm aware I have quite a few points to address from earlier in this thread...

I agree. It is in our nature to find patterns in everything, to discern music from noise and faces in clouds. I get that. I do that as well. However, it's one thing to constantly look for patterns. It's another thing to actually find patterns, especially natural patterns that repeat. And it's an extraordinary thing, by using previously noticed patterns, to expect the next set and then witness them unfold as predicted.

Imagine if humanity was so aloof as to never notice the patterns that signaled the Fibonacci Sequence (Golden Ratio). Imagine if we never noticed the recurring patterns of the solar system, or that of the constellations. Imagine if we never noticed gestational cycles in living things, weather cycles, seasons, migration patterns, repetitions in genetics passed from generation to generation...what if none of this was noticed because we religiously adhered to the notion that randomness reigned supreme?

So why does there have to be a pattern? Well humanity wouldn't be here if it weren't for patterns, subsequently generation after generation would not be continually produced if these basic patterns were not repeated. You exist because of patterns. They rule life. Patterns are in fact life.

One of the undeniable 'laws' governing the universe is that of entropy. The first and second laws of thermodynamics state that the universe is cooling, expanding, basically unraveling and approaching a happy middle place where heat and cold find a pretty balance, and that this fact is not reversible. Entropy, they say, is always increasing.

What I find absolutely astonishing given the above 'facts' is the fact that few people acknowledge that life itself breaks these fundamental 'laws' by seeking out order, complexity, and connectedness by evolving, redesigning and reproducing itself seemingly in order to reverse entropy and break the cycle. This implies purpose. This implies a conscious motivation - a need to escape the dark and cold confines of the universe. We break the laws of the universe by merely existing, thinking, planning, building, communicating, and persisting.

Accepting the above as true (since you apparently exist), try to imagine the scenario as the mere by-product of random collisions in space, random mergers of energies and particles, random manifestations of molecules and chemicals, random yet precise interactions of those molecules and chemicals to make simple lifeforms, then yet further random interactions to produce cells, animals, people, cities, transportation, the internet, and then the imagination that will inevitably take this process to the very limits of the known universe (all while that universe itself is dying). Honestly, look at any human being and confidently tell me they are the product of random coincidences. This is why Richard Dawkins literally does my head in.

Entropy, given its very nature, absolutely cannot produce life. Therefore, since life does exist, entropy cannot be the driving force of the universe, and it therefore cannot be a law. I can't prove the existence of God, but I can prove that life follows design and has a purpose. Life itself is the designer, and it's motivation is to simply survive and perhaps escape this death-trap called 3-dimensional reality.

So if life is not the product of randomness and has structure, then our experience of time must likewise have some discernible structure, and it will be up to us and only us to see the patterns, learn from them, and move forward as we're meant to.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hey JM, thank you for this contribution to the thread. It was clear, concise, correct, and needed no visual aides to convey the information.

Good stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Thanks for the explanations, i've been wanting to follow this but didn't have the motivation to follow the graphs. There should be a seperate thread detailing this.

I in fact have 2 separate threads thoroughly explaining the timewave concept. I didn't put 'timewave intro' at the beginning of this thread given I've done so twice before. I did however give links to them - I think the explanation in the intro to Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation was fairly explanatory and detailed.

Timewave Zero - a closer look is indeed just that, a closer look at the subject. Oddly enough I started with that one before this ongoing 'countdown' thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hi John, I see what you’re saying, this TWZ software predicts that a period of novelty is supposed to increase as we approach this zero point or singularity.

“The human mind is hard wired to see parallels, patterns, and connect dots. That's what timewave zero does.”

That’s my point. All this software is doing is mirroring human interpretation. Trying to make sense of a seemingly random series of events.

Cheers

The software does not mirror human interpretation.

The world will not end in 2012.

Really!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Entropy, given its very nature, absolutely cannot produce life. Therefore, since life does exist, entropy cannot be the driving force of the universe, and it therefore cannot be a law. I can't prove the existence of God, but I can prove that life follows design and has a purpose. Life itself is the designer, and it's motivation is to simply survive and perhaps escape this death-trap called 3-dimensional reality.

So if life is not the product of randomness and has structure, then our experience of time must likewise have some discernible structure, and it will be up to us and only us to see the patterns, learn from them, and move forward as we're meant to.

The second law of thermodynamics is there to justify arbitrariness of Newton's theory of gravity, which is a political reality of absolutist rule over the "lazy mass".

The second law of thermodynamics ensures (through statistical improbability) that two bodies of different temperature, when brought into contact with each other and isolated from the rest of the Universe, will evolve to a thermodynamic equilibrium in which both bodies have approximately the same temperature. The second law is also expressed as the assertion that in an isolated system, entropy never decreases.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Isolated system" is an assumption, it strictly depends on how we prefer to see things. The world is our own interpretation of the world. This is why this "second law of T" is clearly made up to justify political agenda.

Maxwell conceived a thought experiment as a way to explain the statistical nature of the second law. He described the experiment as follows

... if we conceive of a being whose faculties are so sharpened that he can follow every molecule in its course, such a being, whose attributes are as essentially finite as our own, would be able to do what is impossible to us. For we have seen that molecules in a vessel full of air at uniform temperature are moving with velocities by no means uniform, though the mean velocity of any great number of them, arbitrarily selected, is almost exactly uniform. Now let us suppose that such a vessel is divided into two portions, A and B, by a division in which there is a small hole, and that a being, who can see the individual molecules, opens and closes this hole, so as to allow only the swifter molecules to pass from A to B, and only the slower molecules to pass from B to A. He will thus, without expenditure of work, raise the temperature of B and lower that of A, in contradiction to the second law of thermodynamics.

Observing the molecules on both sides, an imaginary demon guards a trapdoor between the two parts.

Who is this "imaginary demon" in real life?

I'd say there are many of those "imaginary" demons selecting who will get the energy and who will not. Of course, you know who I am talking about.

For one "isolated" mass (most of us) there is only the entropy allowance. For another "isolated" mass (minority elite) there is total arbitrariness in distribution of energy.

Time Wave Zero is both a tool and a toy, it depends on us what we will do with it.

We can use it as magnifying glass, or microscope, or telescope and filter our perception with its pattern in form of "wave".

But, if we don't have the appropriate criteria it will be just a toy, like a kaleidoscope.

I will give you an example.

When 9/11 event occurred, everybody said: Nothing will be as before. And it is true. Another "interpretation" of reality has been imposed on us, another "paradigm" has been initiated.

Many people saw through it and realized that reality indeed is just an interpretation. The question is: Whose interpretation?

So, we can use TWZ tool to compare paradigmatic events (according to our impartial criteria) and the true value of this tool is that it proves that there really is such thing as rhythmic, cyclic pattern in events, maybe only in human activities, but possibly also in nature or on a personal level.

TWZ tool can pinpoint events where there is an obvious "intervention" of the "political demon" because this demon clearly follows a given pattern. What we usually call "false flag operations" do occur as historical events and pretend to be "spontaneous", but underlying pattern tells us that they are not spontaneous, they are premeditated.

Therefore, they can be predicted.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So concise, I love it. I could learn a thing or two from your approach - I tend to crap on and on and on...and repeat myself like...like time.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Obviously you have been at this for a while. That was a great summary you gave concerning entropy and life(among other things).

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

It has occurred to me that those pulling the strings were perhaps in some way using the information the timewave is tracking (maybe not the timewave itself, just this historical macro-cycle) to plan out history utilizing very specific 'windows' to make the most of their efforts.

Latest example:

CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by White_Widow

It was said that Terence changed the end point of its timewave when he heard that the Mayan Calendar ended on Dec. 21, 2012.
Do we know which was Terence's original ending date before he moved it to Dec. 21, 2012???

His original date was the dawn (around 6am) of November 16, 2012 which occurs 67 years and 104.5 days after the Hiroshima bombing. After he reached that conclusion, he then discovered it came very close to what the Mayans believed to be the end of their calendar (the end of baktun 13). He then placed his zero point forward and everything just seemed to fit in place. It was all trial and error and relied on best-fit. The dates he chose provide the best correlative fit for events in the past as well as for what's happening now.

Is it possible to change the ending date of the Timewave to Oct. 28, 2011 in order to see/explore current events with the previous period.

The program has the capability of marking any past or future dates as the zero date, just to check out any other possible correlations or better matches. I have yet to find any better than McKenna's default date, Dec. 21, 2012.

Especially having in mind that Dr. Colleman is giving exact prophecies for precise days to come in the near future. - It is mindblowing, isnt'it ??

So - what you say ???

He opens many doors that require further exploration, just as Ian Lungold has done. Given I have the time, I'll definitely have to cross-check the Calleman dates with what the timewave shows, however Oct. 28, 2011 onwards will be blank obviously since his timeline ends at that point.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Thank you very much for this post. When I first heard McKenna speak about this particular idea regarding time travel and 2012, it really blew my mind.

Here's the original interview with Art Bell on Coast to Coast - I'm sure you've heard the clip, but this is for those who haven't and want to hear the man himself explain it:

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join