It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
In my opinion, the attractor that McKenna was trying to describe is the time machine, because once we activate it, it will act as an attractor of all of the parallel universes, the river of time who finds his sea, his lake...

The parallel universes will have the chance to interact one with the other, instead they now are acting in a divided way.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

In my opinion, the attractor that McKenna was trying to describe is the time machine, because once we activate it, it will act as an attractor of all of the parallel universes, the river of time who finds his sea, his lake...

The parallel universes will have the chance to interact one with the other, instead they now are acting in a divided way.

What you just said seems to oddly describe the latest crop circle (reported June 24th, right in the latest timewave dip):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07b33459a9d0.jpg[/atsimg]

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

What you see above was McKenna's true time machine - his great attractor that merged all possibility into one. It's also a great metaphor for 2012 - a convergence like no other, where physical becomes mental and vice versa.

The crop circle 'mushroom' could in fact be showing the merging of parallel realities into one collective timeline. Or I could be completely wrong...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The concept is like that, but I don't believe crop circles have any eaning at all, they are the graffiti new age, just this.

Oddly, anyway, the shape of a mushroom, talking about mckenna's theories!

Did you have any chance to look up my posts above, where I put a possible schedule of events I found with my system to read the Timewave?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

hmmm, you all say mushroom, I say chinese fan. You know those ones that the Geisha's use........ hmmm, I'm wondering if that has some kind of embedded message about the Asian countries. Ponder ponder.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would be curious to have a look to what timewave graph was like when on October 31 1993, River Phoenix died, schocking the teenage world.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

The timewave theory not only explains the knowledge explosion, it predicts it with accuracy. It accurately predicts the rise and fall of the Romam Empire, the discovery of America, WW1 and WW2, the atomic bomb, and so on.

It doesn't predict anything. It cannot predict past events, as they already happened long long before this theory.

This is a classic example of hindsight 20/20. Look, here's a change in the graph, let's see what happened in 469 c.e. Oooh, we could relate this dip to a big event that happened in 470, not exact, but close enough...

Show me what it predicts for the future, and not some generalities that oracles or palm/card/crystal ball readers have been using for thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by StevesResearch

Gravity is also just a theory.

Please do not even attempt to compare the "theory" of gravity with the "theory" of timewave zero.

We have a bunch of dates given earlier in the thread where something big is supposed to happen. When nothing happens on those dates, consider this theory total bunk.

The theory is equivalent to me saying that something will happen to you this year.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Evasius,
Do the deaths of major pop culture figures such as Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcett relate to Timewave Zero? What's more novelty than Micheal Jackson?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

I suppose that a celebrities death could factor into the timewive if, and that's a big if, their death altered the direction of humanity. The celebrity may think there death would do that, but I think in the scheme of things, their death is as important as mine would be.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I haven't even begun to scratch the surface regarding this topic, but form wiki

"Universal interconnectedness undergoes an exponential growth until it reaches a macroscopic nonlocality by 21 December 2012."

Nonlocality would involve things such as telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation etc.

Does it posit that human's will evolve to a point (on the given date) that phenomena such as the above will manifest in humanity?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

I'm thinking either that or some event that would affect the entire planet as we know it. For example, making widespread contact with another life form, or something of that nature.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph

Originally posted by John Matrix

The timewave theory not only explains the knowledge explosion, it predicts it with accuracy. It accurately predicts the rise and fall of the Romam Empire, the discovery of America, WW1 and WW2, the atomic bomb, and so on.

It doesn't predict anything. It cannot predict past events, as they already happened long long before this theory.

This is a classic example of hindsight 20/20. Look, here's a change in the graph, let's see what happened in 469 c.e. Oooh, we could relate this dip to a big event that happened in 470, not exact, but close enough...

Show me what it predicts for the future, and not some generalities that oracles or palm/card/crystal ball readers have been using for thousands of years.

Naturally, if one had a timewave calculator in 4000BC it would not tell them that the rise and fall of the Roman Empire or WW1 and WW2 would take place on such and such dates. That is not what I meant.

The timewave would have looked the same if it was discovered in 4000BC, and the peeks and valley's of Novelty and Habit would also look the same. Those past events fall into the valley's and peaks on the timewave and resonate with past and future events. It's not a crystal ball or fortune cookie. But it does tell us about past and future Novelty and Habit events which have or will effect us.

I don't want to do the theory any injustice, but let me put it this way: It's like finding an ancient book that predicts future periods of Novelty and Habit right down to the last day, and by using the present historical records, we check to see how well it predicts major events that took place in the past. If it checks out as being consistently accurate, then we can assume that the dips and valleys and compression of the timewave will accurately predict the future Novelty and Habit events as well. The wave resonates, so this can also be checked out for accuracy using past events.
So it is in that sense that I meant the timewave accurately predicts those events.

However, the knowledge explosion is predicted by Timewave Zero. It would have been self evident no matter when it was discovered.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I realize his passing doesn't effect you and I on a personal level, but this guy was the biggest idol ever on a worldwide level. Even during his hanging with little boys days he was given the attention of the world. So I am interested if his passing coupled with the passing of Farrah Fawcett is a signal sign on the Timewave Zero; not so much as a major event.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The fact that the news of his passing was only just confirmed, and there are already a number of posts regarding the event on this thread makes it relevant and should be present on the graph.

The news is global. It was all over the radio on the way to work. People were calling in crying with condolences (and I'm in Australia). Everyone in the office is already talking about it. It's the 'Death of the King of Pop.'

I'll check the graph and plot it soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
I haven't even begun to scratch the surface regarding this topic, but form wiki

"Universal interconnectedness undergoes an exponential growth until it reaches a macroscopic nonlocality by 21 December 2012."

Nonlocality would involve things such as telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation etc.

Does it posit that human's will evolve to a point (on the given date) that phenomena such as the above will manifest in humanity?

Interesting that you mention teleportation. Someone has recently started a thread about it~

Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks, you really should find a way to employ yourself as the Timewave Zero consultant. A guru of sorts. With your incite and advanced knowledge of the subject, you can be at the least there to document and advance this theory. Everything was once called pseudoscience.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here's the event plotted on the Timewave graph. It marks the most 'eventful' (lowest) point of the graph so far.

I've highlighted all time zones as this will affect people emotionally all over the world. It's an event that will have everyone's attention - it's all people are talking about where I am right now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f65cdb895e1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 25/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Bottom of the trough and Michael Jackson dies prematurely. His false accusers and government prosecutors made him want to leave the country after his win in court. But the prosecution really got their pound of flesh, because in the end, they succeeded in killing him by subjecting him to anxiety and stress. They kill people everyday in this manner. I wish more people would wake up and see this.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
June 30th is a slightly lower dip. It looks like 6pm. What next?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Jeff Goldblum death report a hoax

Tons of hoax news about death...

A story circulating that actor Jeff Goldblum has died falling off a cliff at Kauri Cliffs golf course in Northland is a hoax.

Australian media including Channel 9 have been reporting the story.

New Zealand police communication officer John Neilson says the same story was going around a couple of months ago. He says it is not correct.

tvnz.co.nz...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join