It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new and in a hurry...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

I don't imagine that you've ever purchased anything with a digital picture of a spider that may or may not have had 7 legs?

edit apologies midicon, my reply was intended for the OP

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

My ebay account is in good standing. 100% rating in fact.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Bravo. We need more members that are strong in their beliefs.

Welcome.

Let me say first that if you are into all that you say you are then you are no doubt already on a government watch list. It really isn't hard to do.

My file has been active and growing since 1963 at the age of 16. I was a protected person for a few years, then watched , then eventually a wanted person.

It feels good to be back to being just a watched person.

It takes a brave and special person to stand up and publicly acknowledge their beliefs. You seem to be that kind of person.

Looking forward to reading your first thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you very much for the kind welcome. I feel somewhat silly about the way I introduced myself here, but I was rather in a hurry (obviously) and felt it was important. I became a bit dismayed thinking that my stay here would end just as my stay at GLP did; Banned when the truth was revealed. I learned of the Tavistock/Jason Lucas/spyware debacle and I began to think I would run into another datamining free speech stone wall here. Rather infuriating thought.

Yes, I have beliefs based on certain knowledge and I am willing to accept that other things which I have yet to conclusively find proof of one way or the other must not be dismissed until I can verify 100% what the truth is. I have been abused by the system. I have been mind kontrolled, tasered with stun guns, locked in a sensory deprivation chamber naked with overhead sprinklers running throughout the night with no blanket of any kind all in the supposedly controlled environment of the local county jailhouse. I was administered a TB vaccine against my will. I was locked in a cell while I was having a schizophrenic episode banging my head against the cement wall though the regulations clearly stated that being that I was a danger to myself I was to be remanded to psychiatric custody. That didn't happen though. I was tasered while walking down the street late at night for refusing to stop walking and speak to the police. I was charged with assaulting a police officer, which never happened. All charges were dropped, but not before I was tasered, abducted, stripped naked, placed in a cell where I banged my head against the wall, taken before a judge (which I have no recollection of), then taken to a sensory deprivation chamber where I spent a week naked with overhead sprinklers spraying me. The only time I was allowed out was to shower. What a joke. I was soaking wet day and night and they only let me out to shower!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

I know this thread is almost ten days old but I'm going to hope that thoughtplacebo is still around checking it. I believe you hear what you say you hear and I agree that psych meds aren't the answer. May I ask what led you to take up this battle and if the voices started after you made that commitment or did you hear them before? It sounds like you are sleep deprived as well which can only make it worse. There's a story about a man who was dying of thirst in the desert. He came upon a pump and with the pump was a mason jar full of water. A note was attached which told him he could either use the water to prime the pump so that he could drink his fill and refill the jar for the next wanderer to use, or he could drink from the jar and the pump would never save another soul.
Sometimes we have to prime our own pumps. I am wondering if you aren't running on empty and need to take a break to take care of yourself. Would that be ok to ponder? I hope so. You seem very commited but if you don't take care of yourself, no one else will take care of you. And if you burn out then who is going to take up your cause and fight your portion of the battle?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pasteldonna

There's nothing wrong with your post. Yes, I'm running low. Yesterday for example; I spent the better part of the day planting a banana tree in the front yard and lining the surrounding area with broccoli, cauliflower and corn that I had started growing in peat. The banana tree was already about 3 feet tall. It was a scorcher too. When I returned in doors everyone wanted my attention and a fight started when I didn't have attention to give. As far as voices go, they are worst when stress is a factor and at night when I am alone. I'm trying to take a break for a while.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Glad to see you are still hanging there.

I live on the south east Georgia coast and it is supposed to reach 102 degrees today. I guess you are getting this heat also.

You are in a safe place when you loose yourself here at ATS.

Hopefully you will be replenished while joining in threads and making new friends here.

It is my belief we all are in need of something in our lives. We have many deep thinkers and insightful members you will come to know.

The sky is getting dark and looks like we are getting a storm soon.

Hope your day is good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join