It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new and in a hurry...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't really have very much time to go into everything, but I'm a human rights activist amongst other things and I am in a hurry so This will have to suffice for the moment.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Majorion

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

What are you in hurry for?

Welcome to ATS! I hope you will stay here for a long time!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
HI there, welcome to the chaos of this site. Hope you enjoy your stay and make sure that you follow the rulesTerms & Conditions Of Use otherwise you will run into some troubles.

[edit on June 15th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No, I don't believe I'll be following any rules that restrict the disemmination of truth and information. Even Godlike Productions wasn't this restrictive and they won't let you write the words "spyware", "Tavistock" or even "above top secret". I would have thought that this place would be more freedom loving, but it appears to be a gate keepers paradise. I've had my sovereign rights respected more (thus far) on the david icke forums than I have either here or at GLP. You can either leave this message alone and welcome a 9/11 truther and activist have a say or just delete it and ban me, in which case I'll know for certain that I was bamboozled by shills and gate keepers. Of course if the second is the case I'll just be sure to make a youtube video exposing it to the 9/11 truthers, Political activists and survivalists as a word of warning that expression and liberty are not tolerated at ATS. Psyops, datamining and gate keeping will not be tolerated by real free thinkers in the movement and I am copying this text and taking a screen shot right now. You want me to tell you about who I am in the introduction area, right? Well, I don't take # from despotic beaurocrats who try to keep truth silenced. THAT'S WHO I AM! Ban me or befriend me. I've not yet made up my mind about this place, but I'm sure I will in a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

ATS has so much to offer!
Why dont you read some of the threads and participate with the community. 20 posts are very easy to obtain and then you can start a thread!

Jump in and enjoy yourself here!

[edit on 6/15/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I apologize you feel that way friend about what you need to do, or what you think you are entitled to, but we have rules and regulations here to make sure that the level of discussion and content is above most places.

And if you peer, and scratch even the surface, you will see how much better this site is than any other Alternative Topics forum on the Net.

And truthfully, the kind of rhetoric you are spewing, makes me wonder if you would be a good fit for this place anyway.

I hope you find what you're looking for as I said, I'm just not sure it's here.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I believe you. I've lurked here for a while, mostly reading documents. I like to spend time watching videos at ConspiracyRealityTV and tend to get my news from my RSS blacklistednews source. I'm a member of the Orlando branch of the 9/11 truth movement, an avid supporter of Amnesty International, a Jury Nullification public advisor for FIJA (pro bono) and I am knee deep in the revolution. I could use a bit of direction, but couldn't we all? Recently a worker for FEMA moved in right next door to me and things are getting stranger and stranger every day. I'm here because I believe and I am lucid. I'm not sleepwalking, but there are times when I have nods, if I am honest with myself and others. I don't want to be told what to think, I want to be free to think for myself. I don't just want it, I expect it (as everyone should). A little direction wouldn't hurt, but I damn sure expect not to fall into some cointelpro psyop datamining trap...or worse. I have immersed myself in uncovering the truth. I want all the truth with none of the rhetoric.

Anyway, I'll take a leap of faith then. I used to run several message boards myself so I comprehend the problems that can occur with spam and such. I'll try to get through the 20 posts and continue on. I was just bothered because of the extenuating circumstances of my topical post, but I'll post about it afterward.

Maybe someone could adopt me.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I will be glad to friend, just U2U me or leave a comment on my profile, hell leave them in this thread.

I will be happy to help, I know how frustrating it can be to get your ideas out.

This place is wonderful trust me, the rules can be a bit much, but they keept things smooth.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Why is it that you and I both made a reply with the term "rhetoric" in it virtually simultaneously? This is what bothers me. It's nothing personal, mate. I was writing my reply as you posted yours. But let me explain something...

Some people researching this field of study are paranoid. If you've ever read the book The Lucid View, then you will know how I feel about paranoia. To quote Kurt Cobain: Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you.

I'm sure that ATS has regulations in place to screen out trouble and allow those who are legitimate into their inner circle. That's fine. I have no qualm where safety is concerned. I just have one question though:

Is it expected that a legitimately concerned individual interested in joining a community of conspiracy researchers might find it in their own best interest to be cautious as to whom he involves himself with and what organizations he affiliates with?

If so, is it fair to accost or ostracise an ideological brother/sister based on paranoid awareness?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
We're getting our wires crossed and posting simultaneously. I'm just going to drop it. You seem like a good enough guy. I apologize if I have come accross as anything less than cordial. I certainly don't intend any harm.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I can certainly see where you are coming from, but you came at it rather strong don't you think?

There is nobody on this forum who intends to harm you or attempt to change your mind, your beliefs or the way you think.

We tend to hash them out and remove them as they come along. Everybody here, who is part of this community is aware of a simple rule.

We all have our beliefs, and our goals and our opinions and they are to be respected.

Now that's not to say somebody won't argue a point with you, but they will do it with respect and dignity. I have found myself trusting far more peole than I do in real life on these boards, simply because of the kindness and intelligence found here.

It will not take you long to notice that what I say is true. The members who have left us have usually done so for childish reasons, or the inability to follow the rules.

I invite you to really go through member profiles and read some threads by our older members, or even the new ones.

Everybody has added something that is of value, and it's done intelligently.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Okay, I will. And thank you very much for keeping things civil. I'm filled with much anger over what we endure at the whims of the oligarchy and last thing I want is to take that frusteration out on likeminded individuals.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Trust me, there is a rant forum at Below Top Secret, I suggest you use it, You can vent as much as you want without fear of being tapped by the mods.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Before I ever thought of posting here, I was warned about tinwiki. I was told that I would end up on a watch list just for viewing it and while I don't want to support unsubstantiated gossip, I was leary about joining. I guess time will tell whether or not that was warranted (hate to use that word, but I digress). I'm off to the races!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I was just laying down attempting to go to sleep and as is so often the case I couldn't sleep for nagging feelings, intrusive voices and an overall feeling of being beyond thoroughly unimpressed with life.

Yes, I have been on psychiatric medication and it was positively dreadful, so I hope no one will suggest such as an answer. It was no answer and remains no answer.

So, there's some more information about me. I hear disembodied, often beligerant, but ultimately intelligent voices. Who or what they are? I'm not positive. I have my suspicions. Perhaps I'll stumble upon some REAL help with that here.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If only everyone was this concise with their posts...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Hello thoughtplacebo, hearing voices sounds a little like schizophrenia. Have you been diagnosed with this? There are some interestig/alternative views on this subject here on ATS. Just a thought my friend, please don't take it the wrong way.
Welcome to ATS, look forward to seeing you around.

Edit for spelling error.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by midicon]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join