It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Haters’ Silent Enablers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

WHEN a Fox News anchor, reacting to his own network’s surging e-mail traffic, warns urgently on-camera of a rise in hate-filled, “amped up” Americans who are “taking the extra step and getting the gun out,” maybe we should listen. He has better sources in that underground than most.

Source

I think it's getting downright scary.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've talked to some people that are quite angry at the man.

I think also with all the B.S associated with him, it's easy for people to get confused and scared, and fearful.

I met a preacher the other day, that told me "the best thing for the world is for obama to be 'taken out', before he destroys the world". I was in awe, I don't like Obama, but really don't want him to die!

At best he's doing what he thinks is right.

Although the preacher is 100% sure he's a muslim and will try to kill israel bringing gods wrath down upon us....... add blah blah blah.

I really, honestly, now i'm not racist i've talked to many black scholars and school teacher, believe america was NOT ready for a black president. I mean it may work out alright, but altogether, I don't think it was the right time.

And with the absent knowledge, and ignorance of what people think about him, it's frightening what they put together, he's the antichrist the maiymenr or something.

Even the guy who is out to kill him, may he be put away quickly, and withdrew money from the bank took his guns and is on a hunt for Obama.

Fight your politicians, with votes, with letters, or be the politician at the upmost!

Attacking him, only brings down your arguement! Plus vigilantes will get you.

I'm actually a bit worried about these right wing extremist, but just as concerned as the left wing extremist.

People are losing their jobs, losing their religions, losing their homes, families are breaking crime is rising, and they see this happening all under a new adminstration, people are frightened, and when startled people do horrific things......

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
well.... hes not exactly doing alot of good for america. he is, more or less, firing everybody who disagrees with him, burning a hole in americas pocket so big that their not wearing pants, and going back on neerly every campaign promise. not only that but he has released barely anything in terms of credentials or his past in general. if you know enough about the deception, your preacher starts sounding more and more sane.

mabey Christian god is on to something...

nah

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
nothin will happen to him.

america and violence. why does the world look upto you.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

I take the preacher with a grain of sand, he also believes the universe is not vast but very very small, only to the out of the solar system, then the rest is like nice wallpaper, and the earth is only roughly 6,000 years old.......so grain of salt, as he doesn't believe in carbon dating, because it's not proven beyond a doubt....yep.

I'm not supporting Obama at all, I just think, if one doesn't like him, impeach him like everyone tried to bush. Don't go and attack the man or his family, or an african american, because you have a problem with his economic tactics.

This thread 'I believe" isn't about necesarily obamas foreign relations or that, it's a symptom.

What it's discussing is a trend in extreme hate and violence which is lurking up, that we're frightened of, it's just one more thing to add in the melting pot of disaster.

I hope everyday, that maybe Obama does something good, blind squirell finds a nut every now and then.

Just hate gets you nowhere! Don't hate him, don't go and shoot up a museum.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't wait to see more CHANGE. I want all the taxes baby and I want the Obama zombies to be crushed under the tax burden. I want to see them cry and beg for relief. I want the to feel like the middle class with all the taxes we pay. When they finally start crying I will be there to ask them " How is that change working out for You lately.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The quoted article from the NYT is the usual pile of propaganda drivel you should expect to see from the MSM.

It portrays Obama as doing a wonderful job, everything going along fine - except for some reason an 'incredibly small minority' is so very angry - for obviously 'insane' reasons.

He also quickly ties in all the recent murders with motivations of political or religious belief to be indicative of those who despise Obama - painting them as radical and insane.

Obama is NOT doing a good job, the American economy is NOT GOING WELL, he is in fact a liar and charlatan and people are very angry and justifiably so.

There is a large body of unrest - and it is not radical, insane. It is based on reasonable assessment of conditions, and a desire to do something about it - one of those things is to dissent loudly - the other is to prepare for the worst by ensuring they own a gun and ammunition.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkm1864

I wouldn't support something that would ruin the opposing group and myself, to prove a point......

The psychology of this is absolutely amazing of MSM, and it's clearly trying to spark an assassination.

When teachers told students that they seemed like the kind of student that really practices their handwriting skills, the kids were 10 fold more likely to practice their handwriting skills, even when noone was watching!

By that, with the MSM, telling people of a certain group they are insane, and are after obama physically, it subliminaly suggest to them that they are insane, and flows the same way. Which is more likely to cause a real fire then just the recent sparks.

You can pull all you want out of that!

top topics

join