It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bizarre alien UFO encounter mufon report Massachusettes turnpike May 11, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This video is bizarre. It is scored with a music track which makes me a bit suspicious but the images are just bizarre as I said. There are what appears to be UFOs coming and going from the sky and stereotypical grey heads appearing above trees and in clouds as the filmer reportedly drives along a highway in Massachusetts. They complained about being sick after filming the sequence. I am linking the MUFON report and a video link. I downloaded the video (5+megs) to try to get it to run smoother and that seemed to help but then again I am on a weak DSL hookup.

I searched the UFO threads and didn't see this posted.

report:

2009-06-12 2009-05-11 Driving threw New England taking some video of scenery.

excerpt:

Long Description of Sighting Report ON MAY 11.2009 TRAVELING THREW NEW ENGLAND OVER THE MASS TURNPIKE I CAPTURED A ORANGE TRIANGLE UFO, AND MANY OTHER ANOMILIES, SMALL GREY HUMANIODS, BALLS OF LITE, LITESHAFTS COMING DOWN AROUND ME, I ALSO BEEN VERY ILL SINCE THIS OCCURED..... . . . MUFON DISPATCH S.COX 6-13-09

link to WMV movie:
the video

I tried to link the report but I couldn't figure it out since I had to search the database to find this. If you search day submitted (June 12,09) and/or event date (May 11, 2009) and the state (Massachusetts) You should get the report.

For the love of all that is holy I am sorry if this was already posted.

edit:
link to report

Are the MUFON movies copyrighted? I didn't know if I could load the movie to the ATS media site.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mandroid]

EDIT: Cand a mod please move this to UFOs? I was reading the UFO threads and selected the NEW THREAD button but somehow this ended up in conspiracy. Sorry.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh dear...i wouldn't waste your bandwidth on downloading the wmv file.

No offense to the poster :-)

It shows 11 minutes of an in car road trip and every now and again it pauses to show us what i suppose he thinks are ufo's? although they look to me like specks of dirt, birds etc. its so blurry zoomed in it could be absolutely anything in my opinion.

And alien greys?????? Where the hell were they?? i must have missed them from staring at a dashboard for 11 minutes!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes, i don't see anything out of the ordinary. Maybe some reflections and some cool clouds nothing more...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I didn't see a single thing that was out of the ordinary. Maybe the guy should have labeled what we were supposed to be looking at. I saw no UFO's and no Grays.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Reflections on the glass and that song will haunt me for the rest of my life.Another 10 minutes of my life waisted,I wasn't doing much else anyway.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That was a waste of eleven minutes I didn't see anything that looked like a UFO or grays. I think the video's worth is pretty much nil as far as any evidence is concerned. To the guy who filmed this: Are you going to get checked out for radiation poisoning? That might help a bit in substantiating your claim. If that matters. I for one don't disbelieve or believe but I would need more evidence. Thats just me. Take care.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid
They complained about being sick after filming the sequence.

Can see why. I was a little bit sick after watching 5 minutes of that tripe.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Anything.
Looks so wasted?

No posters with single images means not much there.
Saved 10 min.

There must have been something.
Back later if I get 10 to waste.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
screengrabs - the song is morning dew - again the scoring is odd but so are the pictures. Whatever. I have nothing invested in this being anything other than a thing found on the internet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f913aa25c922.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88d1c0fbf47c.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/723646d540dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76447df8a0ad.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5201a2e82b20.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by October

No offense to the poster :-)

None ever taken. Truth and honest pursuit of truth are all that matters to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
One, three and four stills are sure enough something.
Guess we have some diverts around or new to the UFO spotting.

The double lightning balls are sure from some electrostatic disturbance
up in the air from a Tesla craft is my theory.

I have a lightning ball making coil talk video I made on youtube
with full text.

The fourth dark spot is from video capture of electrical resonance with air
that makes violet light like the sun shining through rain clouds.
If the clouds didn't exhibit light things would he very dark.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I have to be honest and say that IMO there is absolutely nothing in those pictures that could be considered a UFO and certainly not aliens. There are more logical explanations of what is being seen - though they are not as amazing as "aliens and space ships" and many people would prefer amazing claims over boring truth.

Once again we are looking at images that are not in original form. The video has been edited (music added, etc), therefore you can not discount the possibility of editing what is seen. Raw format is always best and the only way to analyze.

The spots more than likely spots on the window (window dings, dirt, bird crap, etc). The "grays". Not. That is extreme motion blur causing a distorted image of trees.

Thank you for keeping your eyes open and searching for new stuff - but I'm afraid that this report on MUFON is nothing extraordinary and actually quite ordinary.

All just my opinion!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Bird dodo on windshields instead of Foo/Phoos in the sky.

Don't trouble yourself to see the various sparky lights usually
designated as unknowns, like the ever2020 channel on youtube.

Things have not changed much since Tesla's times when so many
others thought they thought the same thing as he only discovered.

People discovering his flying craft on video aught to recognize his
accomplishments. At least have others say so.

new topics

top topics

join