It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation proven by 11 Year old boy? [w/video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow great story op. I am so excited that Fox news reported it. Reincarnation is a touchy subject.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ask him again in 10 years. My money is he won't have a clue. The claim children are more susceptible to or more recognizing of the paranormal phenomena could also mean he's being told what's in the picture and just repeating it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Remember your first classes? "energy can't be destroyed..."

So is hard to imagine that when we die everything ceases to exist. What is the mean if the reality is just to live one life? If we just live once and than nothing, why some luck ones get a better life? One born in complete misery while another billionaire. One born blind and another with great health.

I think that when we die we born again in another life, dimension, world, etc... Just like a dream. Die is like sleep. When we wake up we remember the dream, forget and move on... We are a kind of energy plugged in a infinity super computer like Matrix. Maybe this energy is god. Every soul is a division of God. The Energy or God created everything and divided itself to experience its own infinity.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is great! There are many such documented cases. Those with common sense will appreciate it. :->

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In many parts of the world, some young children, usually between the ages of 2 and 5, speak about a previous life they claim to have lived. At the same time they often show behavior, such as a phobia, that is unusual in their family and/or not explained by any current life events but that seems concordant with the child's statements about a previous life. In many cases of this type the child's statements have been shown to correspond accurately to facts in the life and death of a deceased person; in many of these cases the families concerned have had no contact before the case developed. Some of the children have birthmarks and birth defects that correspond to wounds or other marks on the deceased person whose life a child remembers. In numerous cases postmortem reports have confirmed these correspondences. Older children may retain these apparent memories, but generally they seem to fade around the age of 7 .

source

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
www.youtube.com...
5/5 Amazing. Boy Remembers Past Life
sorry its in 5 parts but this another amazing story of reincarnation

I wanted to bring this post back up in case some people don't watch it. It's just as amazing as the OP. I've sat many people in front of this series and they all walk away with wonder

Also I'd like to point out the story of Boriska who is hosted through project Camelot Boriska's page

The thing I've noticed throughout all the many stories I've seen and even life in general is that kids are "closer" to the Earth.. the older people get the more they lose..

My wife is the same. when she was younger she also had a memory of a past life and told the family. She described a school in detail even though she was too young to even go to school. Turns out that he family rented Hertz vehicles to travel among states alot because they were in the insurance business. On one of the trips she was in the car and they drove by the school she had been claiming she had been to and it was a match in all details. She can't t remember any of it now but that's how the story went and is remembered by her family.

b

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I rarely star or flag anything, but this, this definitely deserves a star and flag. This once and for all settles my doubts about reincarnation. The Christians continually doubt reincarnation, but this is why people should remain open to all possibilities because if can't really prove something to be false, you can't really say that it doesn't exist. Hinduism has earned points. Christianity has lost points.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Even if you're a die-hard skeptic, cynical of anything that is thrown at you, I still have a difficult time thinking of how you would explain knowing strangers in a photograph by name.

I'm open to the idea of reincarnation, but if a skeptic has watched as many "proof of reincarnation" videos as I have seen on the web, I would still wonder how these coincidences happen and the sheer odds it takes for these situations to happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bugasman
Remember your first classes? "energy can't be destroyed..."

Yes, but when I commit a document to magnetic media , and then erase it, the energy (magnetic media) is still there... however the form (the document) is gone forever...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Show me evidence taken under scientific scrutiny then I'll believe until then I'm not buying into this.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Show me evidence taken under scientific scrutiny then I'll believe until then I'm not buying into this.

No one said you had to.

We're all entitled to our own beliefs.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

It's a shame that the majority of the people on Earth who are serious (enough) adherents to a religion - Christians and Muslims combined - have missed the boat in THE biggest ever way on reincarnation. I don't see how a true (enough) religion or spiritual direction can be without reincarnation as a most crucial tenet.

It's a long story, but the shortest possible version is that my dad is very apparently a reincarnated Civil War soldier (on the Union side). He's originally from Idaho and, back in the '60s, when he and my mom visited the Grant's Union Post memorial at Vicksburg, Mississippi, he knew where everything was located before he reached each marker. He knew where such-and-such battallions and regiments were located while having no (conscious) prior knowledge. It was the most mind-boggling experience of his life.

I've never had any reason to doubt the reality of reincarnation. I really can't see how it isn't common knowledge everywhere.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I'm not sure what to think.

Then don't think, and prove it to yourself through meditation.

Reincarnation is real. If you don't want to believe, then see it for yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So you want to be lazy and rely on other people to shape your beliefs and opinions?

Wouldn't it be better to see it with your own mind? Or do you believe what other people tell you more than what you see for yourself?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I would think this would fall under scientific scrutiny.
How would it not?
Meaning you have a story from a child that has no basis whatsoever. You have facts and a past that have not been disclosed and even a place across the earth the boy could not have known yet he nails the location of his own death upon seeing it.

What can possibly be further scrutinized? I'm not trying to argue, just trying to understand what it takes for you to believe or what else could be done to persuade? There just seems to be no other explanation..

well, I guess there could be but every other explanation requires the understanding that whatever the reason is, it sure won't fit "under a microscope"

Please help me understand your view a bit better..

b

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi, I saw this story quite a while ago. But still tends leads me to the fence.

Within the story, (in my opinion), there is to much commercialization, and need for publicity that it blurs the line between fact or fiction. Making it hard for me to decipher whether the story is real or that of a tale.

To me, there really is not enough physical evidence for me to jump up and really say "This is completely real", but it is a very compelling story worth investigation in the future.

Woof, woof... Scooby

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Interesting video, if it is a hoax it is a very elaborate one, probably would end up spending as much money as they receive from the book.
I believe in reincarnation and I think many spiritual and religious people do, with the exception of the hardcore religious people with religions that don't believe in it.
I have a problem with believing if there is a heaven then what do we do when we get there, just sit around? I would think the creator or what have you would want us to continue growing spiritually.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Looking at the mannerisms of the parents and the boy I honestly get the feeling that the parents have trained this kid, and that he is acting.

To me it seems like a simple case where the parents are trying to make a buck.

I saw nothing compelling in the clip I watched that couldn't easily have another explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The vid holds its own in my opinion. I have always believed in reincarnation, and this just reaffirms it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
How about this, we all know science is in a brink of stating that we live in a hologram and they do so, so what if this is all fake, what if all our past memories are blocked in this life, our souls are really us but we are hooked in this little bizzare experiment. Like umm matrix. A glitch in the program could trigger our past memories. It's weird thinking about it because it is possible and that most information which we have leads to that conclusion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join