It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CIA kill JFK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thank you for this post. This is impressing.
So explain it to me: It appears to me that Oswald and Ruby are among the Team at Fort Bliss together with many other important persons, later presidents, CIA officals and so on.
Is there any doubt left (to be added) that Oswald has been a double agent?
What are the CIA's motives to make Oswald appear an assasinate? Did the CIA clear things up in a way that they would punish (suspected double agent/being partly active as adouble agent) Oswald by making his appear a murderer?

What are the motives for the CIA to drag Oswald through the mire? Would they do without the slightest motives? I have doubts they would! Would the CIA destroy their own agents without motive?
So it appears to me that at least they suspected him being a double agent. I am not yet satisfied with this, because the picture appears to be even bigger...

Please explain the whole picture. Thank you very much.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by metricmaker]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

My guess would be the Illuminati, since he did made a speech about secret societies running the goverment behind closed doors.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by metricmaker]

[edit on 16-8-2009 by metricmaker]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
The possibilities are endless; Russia, Cuba, CIA, Lone Gunman, The Driver, The man on the grassy knoll, Secret Service, KGB, Mossad, The Mob, Mooninites......

Actually, probably any answer other than what the Warren Commission says.

edit to add - Lyndon Johnson! How else was he going to make the Vietnam War happen!!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Ace High]

Well, are possibilities still endless after watching Jim Garrison's Tapes?
For me the most interesting details is a sentence in the last third of the whole movie. It is something like: ... that Shaw had already been cleared by the DOJ of any involvement in the assasination?

What are we led to think of Shaws contacts?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Did the CIA kill JFK?
How does this strike your fancy:

Full size photo:
img.photobucket.com...

In that picture a number of operatives are present. It was photographed during the import of key Nazis to assist the CIA in its various undertakings, clearly they didn't need them to kill JFK.
PRESENT:
# 55: Lee Harvey Oswald, framed and quickly shot by Jack Ruby
# 56: Jack Ruby, born Julius Rubenstein, shot Lee Harvey Oswald

What is most striking is that Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald are standing side by side with an impression of complicity.

How does this strike your fancy:
en.wikipedia.org...
roject_Paperclip_Team_at_Fort_Bliss.jpg

If you track that photo down at the wiki site provided, you'll see that it is a pic from 1946 of a bunch of happy smiling German rocket scientists that got spirited out of Germany ahead of the Russians.

Number 55? LHO? What is most striking is that he looks pretty darn grown up for being all of seven years old. (Lee Harvey Oswald -- October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963).

So...yet another Kennedy story is shown to be Bravo Sierra. Makes you wonder why this stuff emerges. Pajamahadeen with too much time on their hands? Disinfo meant to flood the topic with confusion? You be the judge.

Self edit to say I can't disable the smiley on the wiki URL...it mocks us...another aspect of the conspiracy? Could be...do a cut and past, instead.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You know JFK was on the right path because he was enough of a threat that he absolutely had to be eliminated.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Lets examine what we know: JFK was shot twice by a man who had questionable marksman skills in the military, with an old bolt-action rifle, in a moving vehicle, from a fairly far distance.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It was the CIA and LBJ.

LBJ's only chance to be President was if he got rid of JFK. He hated all the Kennedy's with a passion. I spoke with LBJ's chopper pilot who told me he was constantly shocked at the comments LBJ made about JFK. I asked the guy if he thought LBJ had anything to do with JFK's assassination and his reply was: "I would like to stay alive so we will not talk about that" whereupon the conversation ended.

In addition, there was a CIA agent that "committed suicide" in a motel out west in the "80s or so by tieing a lamp cord around his neck (HA). His manager was an agent by the name of Noel. Noel, if he is still alive, knows the whole story about LBJ & the CIA.

I will now go hide under a rock somewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well who ever pulled the trigger doesn't matter in a sense it is the people who hired him to do it.
Now JFK was on his way to ending the Federal Reserve, kind of like Ron Paul wants to do. Of course the crime syndicate Fed Reserve, was not going to let that happen. So basically I would guess the Fed in a sense ordered JFK to be shot or the criminals running the show behind the Fed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join