It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CIA kill JFK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
what is your opinion ? they say it was the CIA but i see no evadince it was them

i my self think its the Private military company

CIA its too obvious and they can be caught easily

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The possibilities are endless; Russia, Cuba, CIA, Lone Gunman, The Driver, The man on the grassy knoll, Secret Service, KGB, Mossad, The Mob, Mooninites......

Actually, probably any answer other than what the Warren Commission says.

edit to add - Lyndon Johnson! How else was he going to make the Vietnam War happen!!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Ace High]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's my favorite documentary on JFK.

Evidence Of Revision

That is part one of six. It is told with no narration, letting the news reports of the time tell the story with interviews of people who were there and later reports thrown in. It is quite a amazing doc. I won't give away the ending, who they think did it all - and it includes RFK and MLK as part of it's story - you will have to watch all six parts for that, it's a doozy, for sure. I know I'm asking a lot considering it is ten hours of footage but it is without a doubt , hands down, the best doc on JFK I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The CIA was part of it, so were the bastards behind the Federal Reserve. Kennedy made the speech about ridding the US of secret societies, and he had a well known dislike for the CIA and wanted to disband it.

Kennedy also approved the issuing of billions of US currency backed by US silver, not the approved Federal-Reserve-interest-up-the-wazoo notes. After Johnson took office, the silver-backed notes were taken out of circulation. Kennedy was the last US president to issue US money not backed by the FED.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FtheNWO

I don't know about the CIA, but the mob was involved (which brings up the argument that back then, were they one in the same thing).

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To the above two posters, this is why I say watch the doc. You may or may not agree with the conclusions they come up with but they put forth one hell of a compelling argument and it is well worth watching - ten hours is a lot of info. I don't know if you guys are right or wrong, if the doc makers are right or wrong but I would suggest watching the doc to anyone who is even remotely interested in the events.

It blew my mind, I can say without a doubt. Is it the be all end all, I don't know, but it has to be seen to understand the scope of information in it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is what killed Kennedy,without a doubt,the nwo.

[edit on 6/14/09 by nickoli]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i can personally tell you for sure that jfk was a reptillian shapeshifter and he actually is still alive.

because reptillian shapeshifters age much slower than humans, they are able to live many thousand years..

reptiles are in control of all the major countries and kingdoms

this planet is really the reptiles so that's why they did ww1 and ww2 to kill us off but america is fighting the reptiles obama is the anti christ, a human being fighting for our species survival against the Reptilian Army.

hillary clinton is a reptile so is rush limbaugh.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AReptileFeeder

I know nothing of reptile physiology but I would bet even a reptile would have a hard time living if it's head were blown off.

Going with that "logic" I don't think JFK is still with us. Your mileage may vary, of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by AReptileFeeder

I know nothing of reptile physiology but I would bet even a reptile would have a hard time living if it's head were blown off.

Going with that "logic" I don't think JFK is still with us. Your mileage may vary, of course.

you really believe that film?

think about it, it's just a movie...

you see movies everyday, people get their heads blown off and cut up, but is isn't real.

so what makes you believe the JFK movie is real?

were you there? at daily plaza? 45 years ago?

I know I wasn't.

I would take anything "they" tell you with a grain of salt homie.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
whatever "group" pulled the trigger it was backed and started by the Bilderbergs/CFR/TC/Illuminati/NWO Agenda

and LBJ knew about it, and was part of the plan, as was the CIA/FBI/Government/Police Etc

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
JFK II - Enjoy.

Google Video Link

This doc. blows the story wiiiiiide open. Without a shadow of doubt, the man at the top of the coup was GHWB. So yes, you might say that the CIA was involved, but as is always the case with the Shadow Government, the hydra has many heads.

"We were right in the middle of a #ing reptile zoo and someone was giving booze to these damn animals."
HST

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No the CIA did not kill president Kennedy, and it was not the "new world order" either, a combination of outside forces being manipulated by the old world order, those ever so pesky euro-elites.

maybe.

I have two theories that I find possible, the first is that it was the KGB, and they pulled the strings of the conspiracy, and the mob the cia were the puppets.
I was enlightend to this theory after reading a book about the 1956 assasination attempt of party leader krushchev as he visited britain.
The famous case of the dissapeared british diver lionel crabb,
Lionel Crabbe.

While diving to spy on the soviet boat he and his partner came across two divers planting limpet mines on krushchevs ship. Crabb was killed during an underwater fight and one of the soviet divers was captured.
During subsequent "interogations" the diver revealed he was workin on the orders of the high ranking kgb officer.
Seeing the vital leverage to obtained by having something on a high ranking inteligence officer, the british managed to get officer alone during the visit and revealed that they knew about the plot and if he didnt do as they asked they would inform Krushchev.
The oficer agreed and provided the british and the US with vital intelligence until he was discovered in '61.
he provided codes and the locations of the secure land lines they used for communications, and US divers tapped the cable and the cia listened in on soviet intelligence traffic until the '80's when the tap was discovered.
We even knew that the whole "cuban missle crisis" was going to happen before it even started.
On a side note there is an amazing film documantary on the intelligence activities surrounding the tapping of the cable.CRAZY SPY STUFF.

Any way Soviet leadership was furious when they found out they had been played for fools for several years, the whole episode lead to krushchev being removed, and they had kennedy hit.
They used communist connections within organized labor in the us, and those connections intern enlisted the mob, who was connected to the cia in south florida.
The mob was more than willing to help since the kennedies had stepped on thier feet on several occasions, bobbies deportation of a mob boss and johns fooling around with the same mobsters girl friend, marylyn monroe.
I wish I could remember the name of the book, but its been 25 yrs since i read it.
The author was a british intelligence operative who was involved and was the last surviving person involved with the original operation.
The assasination of Lord Mountbatten was realted this operation.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The other theory is cover by the 1973 movie "Executive Action"

All I can say you have to see this movie, it not a piece of crap like JFK.

Executive Action

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well I began thinking that it was the driver of J.F.K.'z car, but I'm just not so sure cuz it really does look like the sun'z glare on top of the Secret Service Agent'z head, but however, I do believe that rthe Secret Service was playing a hand in his assassination because the lead Agent stood up in the car and had the 2 important Secret Service Agents at the rear of the car stop and stand-down, that was very alarming to me when I first saw for my very first time just a few monthz ago. I don't know whom actually did the shootings that shot Governor Connelly and J.F.K. himself, but I do believe that the Secret Service played a huge role in it, as well as Lyndon Johnson starting his invasion within just hourz of becoming sworn-in as President Of The United States Of America.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In the movie "Executive Action"

the conspirators had shooters, on the floor above LHO, on the grassy knoll and in a storm drain.

The shooter in the book depository and the shooter in the storm drain were basically shooting towards each other.
The shooting team on the grassy knoll were posing as secret service, witnisses reported seeing 3 men with secret service credentials there before the shooting.
They also had a signal man on the side of the road, I think he put up an umbrella or something when the presidents car reached the right point.
They also had a double of Lee Harvey Oswald, it was him that shot the police officer. It was also him that was seen in a couple of very prominent incidents involving LHO before the assasination.
The movie bought up some points that i wasnt familiar with.
The fact that his secret service detail went out drinking the night before, and none of his usual detail was used, they were all replaced the morning of the parade.
His route was changed the day before he arrived in dallas.
Witnesses reported being asked to leave the grassy knoll by men who gave secret service credentials.
Of the 18 people named by the FBI as material witnesses, in the immediate investigation, 16 were dead by unnatural causes within 2 years.
The 3 shooters and their associates were among the 16 dead .

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think it was a cabal of various extremist elements within the military and intelligence community with the support of LBJ and his backers in Texas.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

My guess would be the Illuminati, since he did made a speech about secret societies running the goverment behind closed doors.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks09
No the CIA did not kill president Kennedy, and it was not the "new world order" either, a combination of outside forces being manipulated by the old world order, those ever so pesky euro-elites.

maybe.

If the CIA had no involvement, what was this gentleman doing standing in front of The Texas School Book Depository in Dealey Plaza on the day John Kennedy was killed:

GHWB @ TSBD

GHWB, with members of "Operation Zapata" were also in the plaza taking in the events of the day, enjoying a nice sunny day. I suppose that's just another one of those pesky coincedences.

GHWB, CIA since the 1950's and past Director CIA. Old World Order, I doubt it. Looks like a New World Order to me. Bush family has done the dirty work for the Rockefellers for more than 80 years. I hardly regard them as "Old School" as their rise to power has taken less than 100 years.

This action was a home brew.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Did the CIA kill JFK?

How does this strike your fancy:

In that picture a number of operatives are present. It was photographed during the import of key Nazis to assist the CIA in its various undertakings, clearly they didn't need them to kill JFK.

Full size photo:
img.photobucket.com...

PRESENT:

# 70: Joseph Kennedy, JFK and Robert Kennedy's father
# 55: Lee Harvey Oswald, framed and quickly shot by Jack Ruby
# 56: Jack Ruby, born Julius Rubenstein, shot Lee Harvey Oswald
# 57: Richard Case Nagell, heard Ruby and Oswald talk about JFK's assassination
# 73: Richard Helms, CIA JFK assassination investigator, CIA Director
# 75: Edward Lansdale, OSS Admiral photographed with 3 Tramps
# 74: Chauncey Holt, one of the 3 Tramps who confessed in 1992
# 71: Charles Frederick Rogers, one of the 3 Tramps & Ice Box Murders suspect
# 31: Jack Warren, chairman of the Warren Commission
# 36: Arlen Spector, advisor to the Warren Commission
# 67: Richard Russel, member of the Warren Commission
# 47: John J. McCloy, CIA & member of the Warren Commission
# 63: Gerald Ford, member of the Warren Commission
# 65: Lyndon B. Johnson, main beneficiary of the day's events
# 54: Richard Nixon, possibly involved or informed
# 16: John Foster Dulles, Warren Commission Allen Dulles' big brother
# 69: Charles 'Lucky' Luciano, mafia mobster and CIA agent
# 45: Frank Gardiner Wisner, co-founder of the CIA
# 32: Reinhard Gehlen, nazi co-founder of the CIA and BND
# 72: James Jesus Angleton, co-founder of CIA and Mossad in 1951
# 50: Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter, OSS Admiral and CIA Director
# 51: Kermit Roosevelt Jr., CIA agent, grandson of President Roosevelt
# 27: Prescott Bush, nazi agent
# 41: George H.W. Bush, CIA director for life, photographed at the scene

What is most striking is that Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald are standing side by side with an impression of complicity. Also we can see Nixon and Ford just as chums as well. Joseph Kennedy is standing in the sidelines, and might well have let it all happen to both his offspring? They clearly didn't nominate people to the Warren Commission by chance with quite a few present the day this picture was taken.

Nope, the CIA had nothing to do with it. They just thought that "Lancer" was a security risk, not for the USA but for their Nazi plans for the country.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Getsmart]

<<   2 >>

join