It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm working on a theory based off of Muzzleflash's video of an aligator, and some other interesting stuff. I'll try to have it posted soon.

Hopefully it doesn't get lost in the shuffle

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think I have made the points I wanted to, if you do not wish to accept them, that's fine, but I will just conclude with two links to read:

Macroblock
en.wikipedia.org...

Anomaly hunting
www.theness.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

ha ha ha, sure, I take it that way as well, but I'm really talking about which ones are truly cold blooded.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

That was excellent. The finally of watch, and LEARN is the truth. I watched in disbelief, and then I became scared of the truth. I've come to except it, and do see these things all the time on the boobtube.

I don't except the poor quality as jimmineycricket pointed out; because he said the source videos were bad.........the source video came from 300k film camera's at CNN, and other studios.

Besides that, watching these have again helped me see this stuff more regularly.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones
I actually don't have a digital subscription but since they are forcing the analog/digital transition thing into effect, I might be seeing these things soon enough, digital, yes, but I do not have HD, which is where the odd stuff happens, I think. I've only seen it on my parent's HD digital subscription.

The bit rate problem/ face anomaly issue seems convincing to me... if the video speed is slow, then the signals/timing would get mixed up, like the facial movements are too fast for the so called advanced digital camera, then reasonably digital artifacts would occur as the processing plays catch up.

Even so some parts of that explanation doesn't make sense, like why is it so bad or so anomalous?

To jimminycricket, I don't think youtube is the problem, even original saves show the same issue, Youtube of course degrades the quality but the anomalies are pretty specific, Youtube degradation or not.

Nonetheless, I would rather they kept the camera onto the subject and not just cut away, just for giggles and screams, eh? If they whip the camera away the second before the subject's face is about to reveal something, it just arouses suspicions.

But the eyes, especially the vertical slit pupils, like the poster who provided a picture of some World player in different postures with the same creepy vertical pupils, is something else entirely.

Black pupils? I don't think bit rate problems could do that... I would expect to see the eyelid pixels all forked up as well but the anomaly is pretty specific, it's almost as if their eye movements are different too like they open up their eyes bigger, viola, weird black eye shift.

I wonder if they adjust something to the camera before they train it onto the subject again. I'd like to have one of these cameras to play with and see if there is something to the myth.

Does anyone know any specifics about these fancy newsroom cameras they use? I see an HD handheld camera selling for about 180 Canadian, I wonder if I should get one.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Now let's pose a difficult question. WHY was Hillary Clinton elected Secretary of State? Because of the beauty of her eyes? Exactly.

And why was lovely Nancy elected Speaker Of the House? www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Okay, I've gathered my thoughts. A chameleon's color change is not solely caused by light, temperature, and background. I just read that their 'emotions' can also cause color change.

Emotions are vibrations, or frequencies. All things on Earth have a vibration, and frequency. Even Rocks have frequency. What if the Chameleon changes color more due to matching frequency than other reasoning?

Most sharks are cold blooded. They have an electrical sixth sense. This ability gives them 'site' out to 300 feet in all water conditions. That's why they hunt often in murky water, and/or in the morning, and night. In other words from 300 feet out they don't see you, but your electrical imprint.

Now, combine the above two phenomonom with the aligators ability, and I think it would be quite possible to have a 'creature=the NWO's PTB' who has had the ability to conceal itself for a very long time.

The Earth's pulse has gone from b....b.....b....b....b....;to bbbbbbbbb. It is speeding up, or moving to a higher frequency. Fear is a lower frequency, and love the higher frequency.

I'm betting as we move closer to 2012 with an ever increasing awareness, and frequency shift, that these reptilians will not be able to keep their 'morphing' in check.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yep, Alan Colmes does resemble a lizard in my opinon. Dang lizard people! Jenna Bush? I always thought she was kinda hot. Hmmmmm.....now though. Yikes!!! Red Elk has spoken of these lizard people and I have a lot of respect for Red Elk. But his visions of hell don't correspond with my visions of hell. Hmmmmmmm........maybe hell is in one's own mind. And maybe lizard people are also in one's own mind. These videos don't mean a thing to me regarding proof. Talented people can manipulate things quite well, eh? Really. Ted Turner, years ago, set about having black and white movies colorized. Gee, how were his technicians able to make the sky blue while not making the rest of a scene blue?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I'm working on a theory based off of Muzzleflash's video of an aligator, and some other interesting stuff. I'll try to have it posted soon.

Get some truth:

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I"m just going to reply on a hunch here and say none.

Not because I dont' believe something like this is possible, but because any footage taken from anywhere can be manipulated or distorted because of various cause/effect scenarios.

There is no real way to know who is and who isn't, other than asking them the question. And I highly doubt anybody is doing that in the main stream.

As far as I am concerned, putting these people up on a pedestal, saying they are more than human, only serves to alienate (no pun intended) the general public from feeling powerful as citizens.

We do this constantly with all of our politicians, parade them as gods, just look at Obamamania for your proof.'

I will agree that some of the "research" presented here is quite startling, I believe that most of these can be explained by camera anomolies and digital editing.

I apologize, but there is just more "proof" that would be needed like seeing them change from human to reptilian before our eyes.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Sure, I can see your disbelief. Each to there own. However, after watching these over, and over agian, I started seeing 'anomolies' as others have pointed out. Just watching news, and seeing facial movements which were of a non human nature. I didn't run down, and make a youtube video, because they are already there. The fact remains I don't understand how these 'no meaning' anomolies are continually present on 'blue bloods', and not many others. How can it be that a 300,000 dollar camera is that flawed?

Okay, you are down for no celebrites, newscasters, or politicians are reptiles.

Hey, I do have some ocean front property in arizona for sale....Interested?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks, that was an awesome video

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Full interview:
www.esnips.com...:-BLUE-BLOOD-HISTORY

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I just don't understand. I know from reading your writing, that you can see these things. I know you've studied what to look for. I studied the first movie for a long time when I had it sent to me.

At first I thought it was fake, but I pressed on. The eye 'anomoly' as people call it is over several frames, and uniform. You can see the second eye lid several times... Why are all these people closed minded about this? Does it really scare them that badly? "grow up?" how about watch the footage, and look. I've seen these things many times on tv. I'm just perplexed.

I guess more of these people are to concerned with themselves being moody self centered special indigo idiots.

You know throughout most of the 'ancient' references they constantly refer to the many as never seeing. They will sink with the "ship" per say. Only the few can see.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I gotta question just how well you've 'researched' these videos.

You claim to have viewed the originals and see the same effects.

So how come the original of Jenna Bush can be found HERE With none of the video compression errors that we see on youtube?

Can you provide us with an uncompressed video of ANY of the youtube videos that you've posted?

Or any uncompressed video of these supposed reptilian shapeshifters???

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I gotta question ....

You "gotta question"? Sure, Chad, Sure.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Dude, I don't know what to say. Your in ATS. I think alot of people don't believe what they see on the actual MSM. My point here was that from looking at these videos I've in turn noticed the same 'things' on other MSM videos. Face 'morphing', and eyes bugging out; when I was watching, and trying to learn something else.
You brought a 'credible' source to the discussion. I don't have the original's readily available, as I thought more people would be interested overall. However, your 'credible' source is over two years old, and it is FOX NOISE broadcasting. Over two years is plenty of time for them to take what was originally a live piece(of course with delay), and doctor up the footage for the archives.

I don't know what your 'about', or how you feel about other events like 9/11 truth, but this is on par, and of bigger proportions. They were able to conceal 9/11, so what is to say the lengths gone to cover up the fact they aren't human?

Really I'm not doubting you, but how many tape recorded videos of the non archived, but real live stream video would it take for you to believe? Maybe no matter what, even if the light of day was shining apon your face, then you'd still be a skeptic.

And yes, to summize I've seen this face morphing quite a few times, and that does 'trip me out'.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You might be right about the pope. Just looking at him totally creeps me out, it's like I can watch the evil seething from him.

Spooky.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join