It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amsterdam UFO spinning triangle nice steady vid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Is this CGI?

UFO over a river in Italy

IMO this the most intriguing video of an UFO. Looks very authentic.
But yeah... CGI?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

According to this thread the vid is cgi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I personally am not saying that the "warp" effect makes it fake. I have heard tales since 1993 of phase shift travel, which would essentially look like a teleport thing. Done fast enough, it would look like very fast acelleration. In fact, the vehicle is not moving at all, it is simple swapping locations with a chuck of air equivilant to it's volume. The flash of light *might* be part and parcel of that mode of transportation, but who knows.

The reason I call fake is because the light has no reflection off of the surrounding buildings.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I'm going to have to go with cgi as well because the glowing spinning object doesn't cause any brightening and consequent shadowing upon the city buildings around and underneath it and especially when it exits stage left with a heavens to murgatroid mother of all double flashes!

Personal Disclosure: Thought it was a bit iffy when the camera-man didn't focus and center the shot on the object in question. :shk:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Looked realy good untill the end came,and after seeing that I am inclined to believe its computer generated.Might not be of course!Would love it to be real but I have to be honest

also when I was in Amsterdam I never once looked up at the sky
,there is far better things to look at walking near the canal

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713gWould most believe it if landed in their backyard???

Most likely try to take off the pilots mask

Originally posted by IMSAM

According to this thread the vid is cgi
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't ask you what the thread thinks, I asked you what YOU thought. Threads can be wrong.

To me it looks exactly like I would expect a Coanda effect test craft to look like and behave, right down to the moving vanes... though I believe the end to be 'film acceleration'

What about the other one... and this time YOU think for a second

Originally posted by rogerstigers The flash of light *might* be part and parcel of that mode of transportation, but who knows.

Well sci fi writers know... they do it all the time when a ship pops into hyperspace...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Italy river footage is fake.

Look at the object around the :20 - :26 second mark.

See it jitter around, and not match to the camera jitter? Another case of bad/quick/sloppy tracking.

Trust me, I've done tracking shots, I know what to look for. I work with CG everyday basically.

As for the Chinese shot. I'm still up in the air about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

exactly like I would expect a Coanda effect test craft to look like and behave, right down to the moving vanes...

Excellent choice of word, z!!

Darn, I'd forgotten about that. (And I'll wager a fair bit are scrambling to look it up, right now).

Maybe it's my monitor (laptop) screen, but I didn't see a 'spinning' triangle at all.

AND....well, the triangle-shaped (mostly Human built?) vehicles I've read about don't spin??? (At least, not outwardly....)

I'm being intentionally vague, because I'm speculating. But, if my train of thought is correct...I put a question to the audience. What is the fewest number of legs needed to construct a stable stool?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It has the common photoshop lenseflare effect added to it, the redish flash and the whiteish flash are both COMMON lenseflare effects which can be added by Photoshop.

This is a poor fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well its good to see the red light is still there , i have photos of that from when i was there but no spinning triangles. I didnt mind that vid at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
WHAT IS CGI????

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xratedbarbie
WHAT IS CGI????

Computer Generated Image

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6/14/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

WHAT IS CGI????

Consortium of Galactic Illuminati

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was originally going to suggest it might be some sort of holographic laser from a nightclub or something until i saw the end. Utter crap.. if they had left it without the end it may at least be interesting, yet another cgi easy to spot effect.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Bogus.. when the image lights up to supposably activate some portal.. none of the surrounding buildings light up.. yet the sky does??

Why bring such BS here... waste of time.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm also going to say it's cg, i was interested up until it flashed and vanished. Also the cameraman said nothing, didn't even make a sound when it 'warped'.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

WHAT IS CGI????

Consortium of Galactic Illuminati

I actually laughed out loud.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So, what part screams CGI? The flash? I am flashed frequently by the crafts we see, and I see several a week, sometimes more frequent that that. First they ping me, and sometimes I am greeted. Then, just when I think its my head as usual, a huge white streaking flash. Two nights ago, while watching the night sky, in the direction the craft should have come from, as I duly noted the plane with its noise and 3 tell tale lights, and was being pinged, same thing. Huge flash, and it was directly overhead, same low-medium height as the plane that made a racket, no sound, nothing but a huge white light covering it.

This night wasnt atypical. I'm so tired of being awake, aware, and paying attention. I highly recommend SoulOrb's contact thread to everyone talking nonsense on this one.

This black triangle is spinning, and seems to me to be Altairian. I can't see if it has the slightly rounded corners. The 3 we saw in the past year were sharp cornered. One with 3 lights, one in each corner, on May 17th of 2008. The other 2 were connected to scout planes that flew out back after I was talking to a friend about being monitored by my nordic contacts, for two evenings in a row. The second the triangle was with them. This started at about 6:30 in the evening, late winter so it was dark. Does anyone else look up and notice that a triangle is flying with planes? That kind is either renegade or one of ours. The following night my 18 year old reported a strange monitoring by that particular, we believe triangle, as he at first thought someone had decorated the evergreens with xmas lights way past christmas. But then he went to the door and looked and saw the triangle hovering, soundlessly, monitoring the townhouses. That one had a row of colored lights and I havn't seen anything like it online in pics.

Really, pay attention, look up, and seek, you'll find, even if you're not an experiencer.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I am not a video expert.

I know there are a multitude of them on ATS.

GO!!!

Tear it apart.

If it turns out to not be fake, It looks like maybe a TR-3B!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by downtown436]

That was strange.
I was looking at the red flickering light, Triangle central motor,
and then a white cloud at right wiggles to the left and a splash
out like Calderian going into warp speed.

These thing are unknown enough without more wild stuff.
Until the Triangle goes tree top cruising again we better just
watch the show.

ED: The Illuminati can not be held responsible for warp speed
objects.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
To all the people who have some doubt over this vid.

IT IS FAKE! ...duh

Why so much discussion... you can obvisouly see the photoshop kind of effects...

Next to that, its the only account of this incident. So if it was really there(wich it was not) there would be at least some more cover on this story in local news papers. Or some other media cover, or talk on the streets. I live in Amsterdam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join