It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amsterdam UFO spinning triangle nice steady vid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am not a video expert.

I know there are a multitude of them on ATS.

GO!!!

Tear it apart.

If it turns out to not be fake, It looks like maybe a TR-3B!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was in to it until the CGI at the end.

Good find though.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
oO either this is real or some damn good cgi stuff.any source for it?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wow, very cool how it just blinked out like that. It almost looks TOO good to be true though doesn't it?

Guess we'll have to wait and see what the ATS vid experts have to say about this one, but nice find!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

You have to be joking me, it looks like an ameteur attempt at CGI.. the flash from the departure should light up the building or even the landscape..

Sorry mate, this is bogus..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow it totally had me there for a bit until the end with the stupid CGI. Lame.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Like I said I am not a video expert. I thought it was 3 spotlights spinning around, until it did the super propulsion blink out, which is pretty cool.

I am not joking. I can't honestly say it's CGI because I don't know how you would be able to tell that.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Like I said I am not a video expert. I thought it was 3 spotlights spinning around, until it did the super propulsion blink out, which is pretty cool.

I am not joking. I can't honestly say it's CGI because I don't know how you would be able to tell that.

Very easily, it just take common sense to see that this is a virtual animation inserted into the actual video filming the city sky line.. Its not real, the grafics remind me of a 16 bit video game

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looked like it rapidly blinked twice at 0:38. Can anyone else confirm if they too saw it blink twice?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Actually, the biggest thing that gives it away is that the flash of light did not light up the landscape. Now, this *could* theoretically be a scale thing... meaning that it is way on the other side of the buildings and perception is skewed from our pov which would mean the other side of the buildings would have been lit up, but without having the original video taker there to back something like that up.. or maybe another camera angle, I have to agree it is CGI.

Good video, though.. great example fo what it might look like in real life.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81 It almost looks TOO good to be true though doesn't it?

Funny thing I hear that said a lot...

"...looks to good to be real"...

I also hear a lot

"its to blurry, can't someone hold the camera still and get a clear shot?"

So what exactly ARE we going to consider worthy? And what exactly will we use as a comparison to say what such a capture SHOULD look like

If its fuzzy, its a balloon
If its clear its CGI

[edit on 13-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is a closeup slow motion view of the alleged UFO. I don't see it as a triangle but
as a cigar shaped object. My opinion, it's a looped light with an added flash to look
more realistic but this trick is somehow used all the time by hoaxers, they are in love
with those UFOS shooting out and dissapearing, definitely a CGI video.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Which special effects house keeps flagging these fakes?!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
definite fake.

It's really odd...the better footage is usually the shakey cam stuff, but that's because it's hard to track with the software out there.

Points of interest:

-The Zoom in: around the time the camera is zooming in you can make out just the slightest jitter in the movement of the object.

-The spinning is constant, another easy thing to do in any CG software.

-The "warping away": Guh...the effect is hastily done and is crystal clear. At that distance it would be way WAY softer.

So, it's pretty good for a fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
amsterdam has the netherlands main airport called Schiphol Airport so I am going to say it is a plane with its landing lights on on an slow aproach to the airport.. You are seeing it straight on from the front and when it moves sidewards it is due to course corrections on its aproach. < MIB mode OFF>

I am going to say when its to good to be true its fake. and so this is a fake.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
if its an aeroplane then why is it spinning??its prolly cgi.other peeps said so too.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
amsterdam has the netherlands main airport called Schiphol Airport so I am going to say it is a plane with its landing lights on on an slow aproach to the airport.. You are seeing it straight on from the front and when it moves sidewards it is due to course corrections on its aproach.

*LOL* Poor passengers of that plane.
Talk about making the head spin, huh.

Seriously though, and to comment on the clip; it DOES look like CGI, atleast in the end. However, it is interesting to note, that an object looking just like a spinning triangle, was recently observed spinning forward across the low sky of UK.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mpriebe81 It almost looks TOO good to be true though doesn't it?

Funny thing I hear that said a lot...

"...looks to good to be real"...

I also hear a lot

"its to blurry, can't someone hold the camera still and get a clear shot?"

So what exactly ARE we going to consider worthy? And what exactly will we use as a comparison to say what such a capture SHOULD look like

If its fuzzy, its a balloon
If its clear its CGI

Zorgy, I am glad someone else sees it the way I do, for that has been my question also; everything ever shown on here has the same complaints, it's too shaky or too fuzzy or it's too good? Would most believe it if landed in their backyard???

seeker

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM?its prolly cgi.other peeps said so too.

So because 'other peeps said so', its true?

Is this CGI?

Anyone speak Chinese here?

UFO sighting in Nanjing, China

Is this CGI?

UFO over a river in Italy

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
This is a closeup slow motion view of the alleged UFO.

Thanks

they are in love with those UFOS shooting out and dissapearing,

Hill AFB, Utah 1985

During war games at Hill AFB, Utah, I was standing out on the flightline, guarding the perimeter, the entry-access control point. The rest of the base was in black out conditions, with black plastic over the windows of the buildings. All of the sudden, an aircraft or an airship was above me, of unknown origin. It was the biggest aircraft I have ever seen, completely silent and moved approximately ten miles an hour, almost floating. It was triangular, no visible engines, no markings, gun metal black.

It essentially looked like it could fly in space. And when it accelerated, it leaped frog; that it is to say, it blinked out and reappeared farther away. It basically disappeared when it accelerated.

BV

Retired 45th wing space command

definitely a CGI video.

Yes as you said "My Opinion"... but you MAY be right

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join