It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Trayen11
Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is the last straw!
I was desperately looking for the thread to post my frustrations about something...
Life is so unfair.
At least you made me smile, I was expecting a few replies like that though.
Originally posted by misfitoy
reply to post by Trayen11
My... you sure are dealing with quite a bit. *hugs* I especially feel bad about the news your wife gave you. That's beyond crummy how so many people do that. If you are in fact a faithful man, please don't let the experience change you into 'one of them.' There's not enough faithful men left in the world as it is!
I have more things to bish about than this forum could possibly have the space for, so I will just condense it into one...
1) My Life... I don't remember signing up for this game and I want my quarter back!
Great thread! I'm sure it will come in handy for many people!
Originally posted by jkrog08
Okay, new rant...
I am sick of the majority of the human race being COMPLETE idiots obsessed with POINTLESS THINGS, not realizing they are killing our race! I mean todays world is so caught up on pop culture, money, sex, glamour, etc it is pathetic.
The human race in the majority is so one tracked and selfish that sometimes I wonder if we even deserve this planet and life. I mean some people are so ignorant and still stuck with their so far down in the sand it is ridiculous. It is the year 2009, come on people, damn..
Luckly there is an ever growing number that are changing and waking up however, esspecially here on ATS.
Originally posted by InThisTwilight
yay, a thread I feel smart enough to reply to!
1. I'm disappointed in myself for feeling "not smart enough" to chime in, but sometimes I just feel ignorant and would rather hear others opinions in an effort to better understand.
2. I waste a lot of time feeling lonely and bored. There's always something to do and always someone to call, but I try to get people out to do fun things and nobody wants to go. I used to be so shy that the majority of my yearbook signing said, "I didn't really get to know you, you should talk more." and I feel like I'm really coming out of my shell and liking who I am as a person, which makes it easier to present myself to the world.
3. I feel very bad for being so impatient and cold to a friend of mine. We argue a lot and sometimes I wonder what we have in common. I am trying to be more patient and caring towards other people; I really am full of love and I need to learn how to express myself in a positive way.
4. I am so tired of job interviews that go so great and end up with a "sorry but we've hired someone else" email. I really try, I went to College, I have tons of experience and references from families, teachers, and co-workers, but I sometimes feel that it's just not good enough! I need a job!
I really am trying to make a difference in my life and I hope everything works out. where there's a will there's a way