It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Thread to vent your Frustrations about anything.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I thought I would start this thread to give everyone here (myself included) a chance to vent thier anger and frustration about anything in general. I don't want this to turn into a flame thread, so If you see people venting about things you disagree with just let it go. They are venting to anyone who wants to listen.

I will personally read everyones vent and give a comment for it, if for anyhting else to help them feel better if possible.

I will start it off, mine is kinda long so bear with me.

Hope you dont mind if i join in for a few....

1. Im tired of getting new jobs with a lame promise of full time only to give me 5 hours this week.

2. I'm tired of unemployment in Canada saying it can take 8-10 weeks to file your claim now

3. I'm tired of the Canadian government for telling me even though i have 5 herniated disks in my back that I can still work when my doctor says i cant

4. Canadian weather in all it's stupidity

5. My neighbours dog who attacked my dog while she was chained today.

6. The Cop who said he cant do anything about it.

7. The vet who would not help my dog because i could not pay up front.

8. My wife who told me today she has been sleeping with her friend for a while now.

9. My stupidity for thinking she was faithful.

10. North and South Korea for being idiots and not just getting thier crap over with.

11. The idea of money in general

12. The Detroit Red Wings (just cause i hate them so much)

13. My car for having bald tires WTF!!!

14. The music industry for drilling out the same # for tha last three years.

15. Hollywood in general for turning half the population into mindless zombies

16. American Idol

17. Britians got talent

18. Me for not accepting the date from a co-worker because I was being faithful to a woman who isnt faithful to me.

19. The idea of Religion. They tell you God gave us free will and then tells you how to live. Seriously thats so stupid

20. The idea of Fate or Destiniy. I'm in charge of my own life not some benevolent entity looking down on me.

21. People who sit around waiting for God to fix thier problems (DO IT YOURSELF)

22. MMO's those things are killing peoples minds.

23. Video games in general, the iq's of teenagres are drastically dropping.

24. What this world is going to be about whne I'm my fathers age.

25. The governments who have killed life for our children and thier children.

I think I'm done for now.......

Feel free to vent along with me, it will make tou feel better

Edit for spelling

[edit on 6/12/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sounds like a really bad day, friend. My condolences to you. As for me. Nothing is causing me any frustration or anger today. Lucky me.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kyred]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is the last straw!

I was desperately looking for the thread to post my frustrations about something...

Not anything!

Life is so unfair.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks.

Two things that drive me crazy that I have been itching to write about.

1. the word "debunk" and its derivatives is(are) used way too often. My god, give it a rest people.

2. The word (acronym) UFO does not mean alien spacecraft--no matter how many times you use it to that end.

Oh yeah, and Canadian weather and all of its stupidity. UGH!

~fin~

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Sounds like a really bad day, friend. My condolences to you. As for me. Nothing is causing me any frustration or anger today. Lucky me.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kyred]

No worries, gotta deal with what life gives you. I thank you though, and im glad to hear you have nothing to vent about.

The thred will always be here should you come up with something though.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is the last straw!

I was desperately looking for the thread to post my frustrations about something...

Not anything!

Life is so unfair.

LMAO!!!

At least you made me smile, I was expecting a few replies like that though.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Editted for spelling

not trying to be a jerk or anything but I must admit this makes me chuckle.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
Thanks.

Two things that drive me crazy that I have been itching to write about.

1. the word "debunk" and its derivatives is(are) used way too often. My god, give it a rest people.

2. The word (acronym) UFO does not mean alien spacecraft--no matter how many times you use it to that end.

Oh yeah, and Canadian weather and all of its stupidity. UGH!

~fin~

I do have to agree, the work Debunk is used alot, even when things are not properly "debunked"

Personally I prefer the words......Proved flase. Proved to be unture.
Or my fav....."OMG thats total B.S." :p

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

Editted for spelling

not trying to be a jerk or anything but I must admit this makes me chuckle.

urgh thanks for showing that...i never noticed LMMFAO!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is a forum for venting and rants.
Also a similar thread that I did a couple of days ago thats over there.

Rant discussion forum

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well this thread has lots of potential. S&F for you!

1. My taxes going to support welfare recipients who do not need it.

2. Taxes in Ontario are too high.

3. Women that lie about anything.

4. Detroit Red Wings

5. Theory of Evolution being better than Creationism. ( neither can be be proved or disproved IMHO)

6. Islam

7. War

Wow, this could go on for a long time. Sorry about the faithful thing for you but I learnt at an early age that there is not a heck of alot anyone can do about it. I believe it went like this "if she's gonna cheat she is gonna cheat, it makes no difference with who or how long it has been going on but you have the choice to leave or live with it." So right after the guy said that well, I knocked him out because I thought he was the one she was cheating with. He wasn't and I lost a friend. I left her but I never forgot that, jealousy is a monster bro. Women are a dime a dozen even if you are ugly.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic
There is a forum for venting and rants.
Also a similar thread that I did a couple of days ago thats over there.

Rant discussion forum

Sorry about that, but I never go over there hence why I didnt notice.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok, I'll play along. First, about your wife, man I am sorry and know that pain. Nothing like a hole in the pit of your stomach. Truly, that was the most high school like day of my adulthood.

1. Why can't I see a sunset anymore? All obscured by "clouds" these days.

2. Why am I supposed to take a pay cut, work longer and harder, while the big wigs get bailouts?

3. Why do sermons in christian churches spend 30 minutes on 1 "teaching" passage and then the other 30 on 6 or 7 to explain how much money we should be giving.

4. TV

5. So called MSM

Probably more coming soon. Cool Thread!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
BTW you are probably watching but the Penguins are winning 1-0 as we speak.

Line 2

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

My... you sure are dealing with quite a bit. *hugs* I especially feel bad about the news your wife gave you. That's beyond crummy how so many people do that. If you are in fact a faithful man, please don't let the experience change you into 'one of them.' There's not enough faithful men left in the world as it is!

I have more things to bish about than this forum could possibly have the space for, so I will just condense it into one...

1) My Life... I don't remember signing up for this game and I want my quarter back!

Great thread! I'm sure it will come in handy for many people!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Wow, sounds like a really bad run man....Best of luck in the future. I say you ask your co-worker out on that date ASAP if you still can.

A lot of the other stuff will pass with time, they always do. The world is a mess right now, it will get better though. Have faith, if not in a god, then in YOURSELF.

Now so I can rant, nothing really, nothing I feel like saying because it is not that serious right now..

BUT I will say I HATE when people come into a thread and make a obnoxious comment that interrupts a good willed thread with something irrelevant that is a mods job to do. Yes it is okay to do it in some cases, but not in a thread like this, not something so personal.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy

1) My Life... I don't remember signing up for this game and I want my quarter back!

Oh and you reminded me. I am mad that those games cost 2 - 6 quarters now.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Well this thread has lots of potential. S&F for you!

1. My taxes going to support welfare recipients who do not need it.

2. Taxes in Ontario are too high.

3. Women that lie about anything.

4. Detroit Red Wings

5. Theory of Evolution being better than Creationism. ( neither can be be proved or disproved IMHO)

6. Islam

7. War

As a fellow resident of Ontario I can agree about the taxes!!

As well as both theories. Niether have been proven without a doubt, but i do tend to lean towards Evolution.

Pssst 2-0 Pens.

BTW I'm also a Habs fan!

[edit on 6/12/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
Ok, I'll play along. First, about your wife, man I am sorry and know that pain. Nothing like a hole in the pit of your stomach. Truly, that was the most high school like day of my adulthood.

1. Why can't I see a sunset anymore? All obscured by "clouds" these days.

2. Why am I supposed to take a pay cut, work longer and harder, while the big wigs get bailouts?

3. Why do sermons in christian churches spend 30 minutes on 1 "teaching" passage and then the other 30 on 6 or 7 to explain how much money we should be giving.

4. TV

5. So called MSM

Probably more coming soon. Cool Thread!

Wow, wasnt expecting so many replies so quickly, Im trying to keep my promise to reply to everyone so here we go!

For the sun, It's has been sunny here for the most part come sunset, so I have seen a few beauties this years.

As for work, that sucks dude! I know how you feel.

I can relate for the sermons, I have not been in Church in many years, but i do recall thier sermons as a child.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

I can agree with you there. But as I see it, being born seems to be everyone automatic sign up for life. Kinda like those stupid Long distance plans you have to sign up for even though you never wanted it.

Kind of out of our control but you sign for it non the less. The way I always look at things is this.

"Life is not fair, it's just fairer than death."

-The Princess Bride

top topics

<<   2 >>

join