It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today is the day Michael Cohen is a liar?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think the bigger news is that people are consistently making new threads prophesying imminent disclosure almost every week.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I remember a member on this forum once said, "disclosure will happen when we least expect it". I agree with this person. None of us here can predict when disclosure will occur. The disclosure threads are beginning to get annoying and they make want to take a long break from this website.
Disclosure will happen when it does, when it's time. Let's focus more on investigating/researching the UFO/ET phenomena instead.

EDIT: GRAMMAR

[edit on 6/14/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
So today is the day Michael Cohen is a liar?

No

TODAY, he is now considered a liar

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Lol, very well put. From now on, let light be shed on his deviant predictions. He's faker than a psychic with caller ID.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hi all, i dont think there will be any kind of exposure of the amount we want i mean here in england certain things have been released which at the time were covered up. but its only small things that cannot be proved, i know how much we all want and crave the truth we deserve but in 1954 the powers that be said no, the human race isnt ready, big brother doesn't want to become disposable, because as soon as it comes out they lose control, wars would seem pointless, disease would be cut right down but most important of all the the pound, dollar, euro, and all the money in the world would become needless compared to whats out there, it would end our controlled way of life.
thats just my opinion,

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cohen is a snake oil salesman and not even a good one at it. Mere tabloid type disinformation nothing more. He has a following of some of youtube notorious hoaxers and trolls. It has become clear to me him and his ilk have an agenda, one that I will expose soon.

S&F

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cagalli
Let's focus more on investigating/researching the UFO/ET phenomena instead.

Other than talking about it in endless threads with every body voicing their personal belief, opinion and pet theory, how do you propose we "focus more on investigating/researching the UFO/ET phenomena "

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Cagalli
Let's focus more on investigating/researching the UFO/ET phenomena instead.

Other than talking about it in endless threads with every body voicing their personal belief, opinion and pet theory, how do you propose we "focus more on investigating/researching the UFO/ET phenomena "

Good shout, agree, lets remain focussed where it really matters and that is the reports and witnesses;

The only source that has the real power of full undeniable proof and exposure is the ET intelligences them selves,they hold the real disclosure and i bet its on their terms of when, how and why they revel them selves.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Let us not give this hoaxer any more free publicity please. Exisiting thread that says it all....

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join