It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Nazism is left-wing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Fromabove

On a wave of conservative pricaples and a renewed national American pride, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich will ride to power not see since Reagan. The people will give them renewed power and so will rise a state of dictatorial governance in the nation.

Emphasis mine...

So you're okay with right leaning dictatorial governance, just not left leaning?

I don't think you've been following the thread very well. If you had, you would realize that all the people mentioned in your reply are on different sides of the same coin.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I see left and right as like a circular duality. If something gets cold enough, it starts to burn again. Does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The United States Government is a highly fascist orginization...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc658510171f.jpg[/atsimg]

While voters imagine there is a two party system, whether you vote for a Republican or you vote for a Democrat, they are going to serve in the Fascist Government.

Fascism is really nothing but a Corporate Totalitarian State where business and government exist exclusively for one another for the advantage of productivity and profit to the Corporate Masters to the detriment of the working slaves/citizens.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bc07351c0ba.jpg[/atsimg]

Racism has absolutely nothing to do with Fascism. As a member of a political group, whether it be made up of a political idealogy, or ethnic grouping, or religious philosphy...if that group's politics are deamed to be detrimental to the Fascist State...that group has got to got to go.

One of the dangers in Israel and the Zionists hiding German/Jewish politics from 1917 to 1933 from the equation of World War II is it misrepresents why Jews were targeted by the Fascist state. They were targeted for political reasons, not religious or ethnic ones, because the politics of the Jews in Germany had been counter productive and undermining of the state from 1917 on when the Balfour Declaration came out.

The Balfour Declaration would have meant nothing had England lost World War I since England did not control Palistine at the time it issued the Balfour Declaration the Ottoman Turks did.

Jewish political movements inside of Germany began conspiring against the Kaiser's government and the war effort at that point and while history might obscure it for Zionists political reasons, the German State ultimately did not forgive it, nor the Jewish political groups within Germany that actively worked at turning the German state into a Communist State during the between the wars years.

Once a political group becomes an enemy of a Fascist regime it is going to be persecuted by that regime.

The great danger in the Israelis/Jews and Zionists hijacking the Holocaust for political purposes is it has blurred the image of what a real Nazi is to the point that most people would not recognize a real Nazi, they look like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2518712cc14.jpg[/atsimg]

But when they look like this it get's confusing...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89c56592ab82.jpg[/atsimg]

Fascism = Corporate Totalitarian Police State

This fellow here thinks he can sniff out Nazis but remember when you lie with dogs you are bound to get fleas...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba1d1dc4c587.jpg[/atsimg]

Just say no to Nazis and learn who and what they are first...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f0e8c439491.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I've done this quiz before. It's quite interesting to see where you pop up. I was 4 squares down from the center...just a smidge to the right. Pretty much a strong centrist Libertarian. Now to others...on my stances...is that how I come off to you?

This graph has it right really...on how things are. It's interesting...what is the link if others want to try it?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I always thought it was like this:
Fascism (Nazism) = Extreme Right
Communism = Extreme Left

Fascism knows no political boundries. Obama can be a fascist just as much as Bush43 can be and just as much as Hitler and Mussolini were.

There is a book called 'Liberal Fascism'. Read up! Interesting reading.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by nunya13

I've done this quiz before. It's quite interesting to see where you pop up. I was 4 squares down from the center...just a smidge to the right. Pretty much a strong centrist Libertarian. Now to others...on my stances...is that how I come off to you?

This graph has it right really...on how things are. It's interesting...what is the link if others want to try it?

The link is politicalcompass.com

I was a bit farther down (about 6 squares) and a little to the left. I think many people here on ATS are like this (on the left or right but essentially libertarian) but are too busy squabbling about right vs. left (failing to take into account the up/down axis), they don't realize we are essentially on the same side and need to unite our efforts against those who are too far above the ultimate center.

It doesn't matter if they are on the right or left after that point, it matters that those people who are on the authoritarian part of the graph are all trying to f us up the a.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I always thought it was like this:
Fascism (Nazism) = Extreme Right
Communism = Extreme Left

Fascism knows no political boundries. Obama can be a fascist just as much as Bush43 can be and just as much as Hitler and Mussolini were.

There is a book called 'Liberal Fascism'. Read up! Interesting reading.

Yes, well I (as many others have) was failing to take into account the full scope of the spectrum when I wrote that reply so I completely agree with you.

The Obama bashers should also realize that they should turn a critical eye on Bush once they also realize this. As I said before, Obama and Bush might have been on opposite sides of the spectrum in relation to right/left, but they should both be way too high on the up/down for ANYONE'S comfort.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join