It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious White ball appears after a hand gun is shot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Have you ever fired a weapon? For a scientist you are remarkably closed-minded. This nothing more than unexpended gunpowder. Surely you subscribe to Occam's Razor. Being a man of science. Because if you actually believe what you are posting in favor of this film then I would suggest you may be a charletan.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ironspy

Good try Iron Spy,

But you get no prize for that info. If your bullets skip inside your barrel then you are in need of larger diameter bullets.

I don't think lead or copper evaporates like the off white colored ball did. Both would give off a different color than off white.

But thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Sorry Djvexd,

I don't know anything about Occars Razor and I simply don't care to; and your words are worthless here unless you have the correct answer, which you don't.

Nice try for a beginner though, maybe you should learn more about guns. I'll bet I've fired more guns and ammo in a day than you have fired in your entire life.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think it may be a piece of packing from the primer part of the bullet or its powder being blown out igniting especially as it looks like an old type load weapon IE not modern ammo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join