It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by brad james

this really isn't working out how you planned, is it Brad? You DO realize that both of us are a fur piece from the OP, don't you? You DO realize that I'm not a truther? What would we debate, son?

I think you're stung a little about what I said earlier. Well, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Truly. It wasn't my intention; I just don't like being insulted, especially if I haven't earned it.

You called me a coward.
Is this where I'm supposed to get my dander up and lash out at you? Well, Brad, that's not going to happen.

I wouldn't make a habit of saying that, son, but you get a pass tonight for humor's sake.

I'm finished here. You, I and the green glowing skull (sorry, skull, your handle escapes me at the moment) will just have to gather here tomorrow when we can actually debate the OP --- ORIGINAL POST -- upon posting of Glenn Beck's transcription.

In the meantime, we can hope that the mods smile on us and don't slap us with negative points for wandering so FAR and so LONG away from the thread title.

It's been fun. Sleep well.

Out

Maybe I was wrong about you. Sleep well, yourself. And to my former comrades of the 911 "truth" movement...sleep well, too.....and keep an eye open for those black helicoptors outside your window.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was listening in my car over satellite radio to Glenn Beck on FoxNews when he grouped "911 Truthers" with all those that "would like to destroy the country." He said James von Brunn, someone I had never heard of before, is a "hero in the 911 Truth community." That's absurd.

What I do not understand is how anyone who seeks the truth can be considered an enemy. I know that people in the media have a fine line to walk in order to keep their jobs, and I have admired Glenn Beck for standing up against tyranny when few others will speak out, but today I became rather disillusioned with him.

I don't know what happened on 911. But I am smart enough not to believe the sheer lunacy of what I was told. I love my country and I want to know the truth. I would never harm anyone. Yet Glenn Beck has alienated me.

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" --Howard Zinn

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
just the fact that they brings Jews into the equation merely proves the dubious nature and anti-semitic logic of the movement, period.

Show me where at any professional 9/11 Truth research organization like: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth.....where any of them blame or bring Jews into the equation. Just because a few individuals do, doesn't mean the whole 9/11 truth movement does. You're being stereotypical and flat-out dishonest.

From one of their forums:
Jewish Criminal Network

That forum is ran by Killtown and is a big disinfo-fest. It is not considered nor recognized by the majority of the 9/11 truth movement.

Be assured, you may fool alot of people with your assertion, but you do not and will not fool me.
Sorry, but you are already fooled. Fooled into believing that the 9/11 truth movement blames anything on Jews. That's because you're unresearched on the greater 9/11 truth movement. Do some research, then you might not be so fooled.

Originally posted by CameronFox
This murdering scum bag, white supremacist, is also a 911 Truther:
www.justicefor911.org...

Um, signing a petition does not make one a 9/11 truther.

Originally posted by brad james
I watched Screw 9/11 Mysteries and read Mark Roberts papers. I was conned. And I feel silly for believing the nonsense of the liars in the 911 "truth" movement.

Good for you. Cookie?

Originally posted by argentus
we have yet to see, via written word or youtube EXACTLY what Beck said

Here's the video. It is not good:

www.youtube.com...

I wonder if these "truthers" have had the guts to reads the hundresds of pages of Mark Roberts work like I have done.

Yes, many have.

I cant discredit one word he has written.

Good for you again! Another cookie?

I have awoken to the truth. 911 was NOT an INside JOb. I was conned and feel stupid for believing the fallacies of the Inside JOb websites.

Third cookie for you!

Are you willing to deabte 911 with me. I've learned so much in the past 10 days? Are you scared to debate me? Yes or no?

I'm your Huckleberry. I've challenged a couple people to counter some arguments I've made and not a single person has been able to debunk them. I'm reasonably certain you will not succeed either. Try if you wish.

I believe the gist of the 911 official story. Yes. It makes the most sense.

To the uninformed and unresearched, it would.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hot off the youtube... enjoy

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Hi Raven! I think this is the first time I've seen you in the 9/11 forum since I've been posting here. I posted the video above in my post, but to make it more visible, here it is embedded:

Edit to remove embed as the EYE beat me to it.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That guy on Hardball called the teaparty goers domestic terrorists

The news is all crap, why should we even bother?

[edit on 6/10/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thank you very much!

Yeah I uh, I'm new here... *twirls hair*
Honestly though I used to frequent this forum a couple of years ago and I realized I wasn't really adding anything, didn't know anything, and I figured I would be better off in other boards. But I mean, any chance to roll my eyes at Glenn Beck.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I posted the video! Run up the hits!!!

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Hot off the youtube... enjoy

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
any chance to roll my eyes at Glenn Beck.

I think millions of eyes rolled at the comments and accusations Beck made this time. But that's why Fox News hired him. Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck. Fox News is on a roll, aren't they?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Sorry, but you are already fooled. Fooled into believing that the 9/11 truth movement blames anything on Jews. That's because you're unresearched on the greater 9/11 truth movement. Do some research, then you might not be so fooled.

Here are some links to prove that SOME 911 truthers blame the Jews.

SOURCE 1-Jews blamed by 911 truthers

SOURCE 2
9/11 conspiracy theories
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish involvement
There are theories that 9/11 was part of an international Jewish conspiracy. One of the most popular claims in these theories is that 4,000 Jewish employees skipped work at the World Trade Center on September 11. This was first reported on September 17 by the Lebanese Hezbollah-owned satellite television channel Al-Manar and is believed to be based on the September 12 edition of the Jerusalem Post that stated "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks.".[169] Both turned out to be incorrect; the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400.[170][171][172][173] The lower figure tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area and partial surveys of the victims' listed religion. The U.S. State Department has published a partial list of 76 in response to claims that fewer Jews/Israelis died in the WTC attacks than should have been present at the time. [174] Five Israeli citizens died in the attack. [175]

Several websites of the 9/11 truth movement have worked to debunk the anti-Semitic claims and expose websites and individuals engaging in anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial.[176] On the internet, Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri has indignantly denied the rumor and attacked Shias, Hezbollah and Iran for spreading it, claiming, “the objective behind this lie is to deny that the Sunnis have heroes who harm America as no one has harmed it throughout its history.” and that Iran's aim is to cover up its involvement in the invading of Iraq and Afghanistan.[177][178][179][180]

According to the Anti-Defamation League, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories blaming Jews and Israel for the terrorist attacks of September 11 continue to gain ground around the world, and are contributing to a new form of global anti-Semitism. The Anti-Defamation League has published papers[181][182] addressing these conspiracy theories. According to these reports, 9/11 conspiracy theories are increasingly popular among both left- and right-wing extremists, and among white supremacists, but have not gained mainstream acceptance in the West as they have in the Muslim world.

SOURCE 3 - From our very own ATS members

SOURCE 4 - Also some more fine ATS members

I will post a bunch more if you like.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i still do not understand why they call them "truthers"

why not call them "liars" or "non truthers"?

is this a subconscious admission or just a bad coincidence?

just an observation

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Edited for my own immaturity.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lets connect some dots for a second here.

Many of us here on this thread believe that the US government was complicit in the attacks on September 11.

The 'Truth movement', regardless of how much spin the media wants to put on it, is bigger and stronger now than ever before.

Why would it be so hard to believe then that this entire saga was planned and put into action as a way of swaying public opinion against the movement and that could possibly be used as a springboard to enact laws?

It is common knowledge that extensive testing and experimentation using mind control techniques was undertaken during the Cold War. Many pseudo-sciences were explored in far greater depth then than ever before in history, trying to find an edge in the struggle.

The Soviets in particular found great success with some of their mind control methods.

I believe (it is possible) that this gunmen was (probably for some time) under the control of one of the letter agencies. He (or at least his name) was used to plant comments online in the White Supremacist and 'Truther' communities, and to make these comments highly visible so that when the event went down the media could latch on to them (as instructed) and milk them for all their worth.

With a black President, what better way to kill 2 birds with one stone than to have a racist conspiracy theorist open fire in a Holocaust museum? Talk about the perfect crime.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Comment removed by author

[edit on 11-6-2009 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Surely the best way to discredit any movement is label them as anti semitic

Anything Beck says is nonsense anyway. He's the whacked out loon, crying for his post apocalyptic 9/12 movement, Give me a break, if the average person can't see through this guys BS, i fear for America.This guy wouldn't even get airtime in the UK.

As far as Im concerned if many American people still have questions about 9/11, they should be allowed to look for answers and an independent inquiry should be held. Maybe some of the "truthers" are a little crazy, but at least they are asking questions. We all have to admit we need more answers

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I was waiting to see what event our controlled media was going to spin propaganda against the truth movement next. I see they are still running their disinfo propaganda but I never thought in my wildest dream they would go this far. As far as Glen Beck, he sold his sole to the political Neocons rats for a lot of money, to me he is a sell out, and shame on him! My advices is turn off that garbage! I refuse to watch it, this is the same garbage Hitler did to his country even to his own people.

It is conditioning the population to “fear” certain political topics to be afraid to question what our government is doing. It gives the government loyalist something to use against anyone who dares to ask questions of our government or any event such as 911. It is a form of hate against a certain group of people who think different. To compare people who do not believe in the OS to white supremacy or Holocaust deniers, to terrorist is a “desperate” measure to conceal the truth of 911. It is obviously that we as truthers are very close to exposing the truth of 911. Obviously, the 911 criminals are getting nervous and are using what weapon they can to derail the truth movement. I hope most people on ATS have enough sense to not watch such disinfo and propaganda and spread the word to everyone that US government use’s television as a tool to control political views and to push propaganda. One only has to look at how they sold the American people into two illegal wars on nothing but proven lies.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Fist and foremost, as a Truther since 2002 I will say this, unequivicly and unilaterately the 9/11 Truth Movement does not ever and will not even blame those who clearly had nothing to do with 9/11 in the first place.

Second, Beck needs to be arrested and taken off the air for inciting a riot by causing directly 3 homicides so far. The recruiter in Ar, the abortion doc, the Holocaust museum guard.

Third, we must send a mass email to CNN-Turner Broadcasting that hate spewed under it's banner makes them legally culpable for any and all actions taken that were mentioned by their talking heads. Send an email to the United States DoJ as well and force them to investigate it.

Fourth, We must all inform everyone we know to completely kill off Beck's arbitration rating (the tv ratings), once Headline News notices that it's viewership and subsequent advertising revenue suffers they will then wake up and realize that the problem lies with thier supposed, "on air talent".

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Second, Beck needs to be arrested and taken off the air for inciting a riot by causing directly 3 homicides so far. The recruiter in Ar, the abortion doc, the Holocaust museum guard.

Are you suggesting the people who committed these crimes were fans of Glenn Beck? I highly doubt that.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is just Beck being Beck - a giant douche. The guy is obviously sick to try and make some political capital from this tragedy. Just because the shooter didn't believe the official story for 9/11 doesn't mean all thruthers should be tarred with the same brush. Using his logic, I can make some outlandish claims too:

Ed Gein believed the sun would rise each morning, and was a serial killer.

Glenn Beck believes the sun will rise each morning, so Glenn Beck must be a serial killer.

This giant douche (also known as Paul Giamatti's evil twin) needs to be taken off the air right now.

reply to post by grapesofraft

There are some 9/11 truthers who believe that it was part of a zionist conspiracy. There's a difference between zionists and normal jewish people. The shooter was a holocaust denier, and I doubt many 9/11 truthers would agree with that view.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Oh please. Glenn Beck is an hysterical little twit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join