It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in Washington DC (Updated)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Anyone taking bets on how long it takes before the gun-grabbers take this and run with it?

MSM is already running with it... along with white supremacist are leading the Obama's 'birth certificate' being not acceptable etc...bs

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.dailykos.com...

The shooting today is a prime example of why it is a mistake to ignore bigoted conspiracy theories. Law enforcement needs to enforce laws against criminal behavior. Vicious bigoted speech, however, is often protected by the First Amendment. We do not need new laws or to encourage government agencies to further erode civil liberties. We need to stand up as moral people and speak out against the spread of bigoted conspiracy theories. That's not a police problem, that's our problem as people responsible for defending a free society"

i don't take much fault with the above paragraph on it's face.....it is probably written by someone with good intentions...

i posted earlier how this killer was a sick distrubed indivdual .......and i also said it would be almost as sick for this traumatic situation to be used as fodder to pass some agenda's that were waiting.....Don't want to waste a good crisis......is the political motto......and after traumatic shooting the people have their guard down that politicians will take advantage of the situation in the name of "helping" and "safety"........

This may give an excuse for greater internet "bigoted conspiracy theories" to be prosecuted....never mind how grey and area this may be...^hell the PRISON SYSTEM may be the last profitable business in this hollowed out economy^......What will be the line between CRITICISM and Bigoted....seems this slippery slope could be a "prosecuters wet dream"...hell after a "abortion doctor" was killed...they may be able to prosecute people as "domestic terrorist threat's who are just ignorant or believe this was justice.....never mind that they will never take action.....

and this post is ON topic.........

and yes i agree it is inconsiderate that several posts on this thread are overly critical of jewish ownership in finance......i don' think this is a thread where this needs to be a topic....in respect to what happened today

[edit on 10-6-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't think any posts in the last page have had anything to do with the topic.

The topic is : Shooting in Washington DC (Holocaust museum )

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I don't think any posts in the last page have had anything to do with the topic.

The topic is : Shooting in Washington DC (Holocaust museum )

When a site administrator says to stay on topic, members should pay attention.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned but it is interesting to see that he belonged to one of the most internationaly recognized group in the world.

WASHINGTON — James Wenneker von Brunn is alternately described as [a decorated World War II PT boat captain, an artist and member of the high-IQ club, Mensa, as well as a notorious racist and anti-Semite.

www.usatoday.com...
Perhaps some of many may know of this group if not, well welcome to:

www.mensa.org...

edit: It is interesting to note that the basic foundations of the military and social structures were derived from captured German scientists and modern scholars. After 50 odd years later we are all denouncing how radical and racist that ideology is. Oh the Hypocrisy is endless.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Seems like the temptation to post off-topic is irresistable.

Not pointing fingers at anyone, but this thread is temporarily closed.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join