It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls=Liars?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'd like to keep this thread humurous, so if you don't have a funny bone, gtho.

My first girlfriend, screwed me over completely, and I fell for the whole be extremely nice, and chivalry is strong and alive, women love it..... you can tell just how bad I was screwed over, and still unfaultering admiration for her, till I wised up.

Since then I just became a player, I mean really, think of your two options, you can be the guy who sleeps with the girl who has a boyfriend/husband, or be the boyfriend/husband who is getting screwed over by......well guys like me.

The problem is recently, i've been fine with the whole thing, but kind of what a little more then just a night, and awkward gtho now, or the girls that cry and want romance afterwards, and have learned nice tricks to do both and gttho.

This thread may seem a bit backwards to some, though it's a real point i'm making. Disagree hate me for the way I am, but your not perfect, you have your own vices. Mine are just argued against.

I'm really looking for a WTH are you doing don't feel like you should be with one girl, kind of talk. Cause really, who wants to go through heartbreak and sht over and over again!

You keep your hand on a fire you'll probably end up losing the hand, if you learn to breath fire, you almost never actually get burned!

I don't believe in soulmates at all, it's sweet nice and kind, and well it's BS. It's foreplay talk at best! I mean we can't really have soulmates, by that means, quite a few people get left out, theres not a split 50/50 between men and women are there!

So just looking for some feedback, hey even throw in your a slime ball, I don't even mind! LMAO though, would like to hear what everyone has to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'd also like to add to the OP, mainly the Headline.

99.99% of every girl i've met, was a complete liar, and would boastfully and hatefully say how they hate people who lie, that liars are the scum of the earth worse then anything else.

But time and time again, I see them lying to their boyfriends, husbands, girlfriends, parents, kids....... So why hate something you do constantly!!!

I've heard I love you so many times, and known that none of them meant it, so their lying HAHA! Do I hate them god no! They did great things!

I just don't get the whole thing about how you hate lying, is it some kind of reverse psychology, like if I said I hate players guys who play girls are the worst people out there, and guys who lie about being players are even worse! LMAO.

I get girls to the jist, but it's the thought processes you do that baffle the sht out of me! Truly I wonder what are you think, I know the words how to manipulate you girls, but all in all I don't know exactly what the heck you girls are thinking!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by Republican08

I'd like to keep this thread humurous, so if you don't have a funny bone, gtho.

My first girlfriend, screwed me over completely, and I fell for the whole be extremely nice, and chivalry is strong and alive, women love it..... you can tell just how bad I was screwed over, and still unfaultering admiration for her, till I wised up.

Keep with it no doubt you'll get screwed over again, whether your the perfect guy or a complete ass.

Since then I just became a player, I mean really, think of your two options, you can be the guy who sleeps with the girl who has a boyfriend/husband, or be the boyfriend/husband who is getting screwed over by......well guys like me.

Being a player doesnt mean you have to be adulterous.

I'm really looking for a WTH are you doing don't feel like you should be with one girl, kind of talk. Cause really, who wants to go through heartbreak and sht over and over again!

You keep your hand on a fire you'll probably end up losing the hand, if you learn to breath fire, you almost never actually get burned!

Heartbreak is part of life, you've been through it once you can do it again and again and each time you understand more.

Dont give up on it, stop loving women that dont love you.

I don't believe in soulmates at all, it's sweet nice and kind, and well it's BS. It's foreplay talk at best! I mean we can't really have soulmates, by that means, quite a few people get left out, theres not a split 50/50 between men and women are there!

I'm bored with thinking my opinion is valid so for the sake of obscurity heres a piece of wisdom given to me.

When the Granddaughter seeks her Grandmothers advice on the hows and means of a long and successful marriage the grandmother replies "I married your Grandfather because he had his own teeth"

So just looking for some feedback, hey even throw in your a slime ball, I don't even mind! LMAO though, would like to hear what everyone has to say.

I dont know about slime ball is douche bag okay?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If by liars you mean always up to games then yes, they most certainly are. Like the age old question: does this outfit make me look fat? Its a trap no matter how you answer it.

"Women marry men and expect to change them, Men marry women and expect them to never change"

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Umm ever hear of tit for tat?
We lie, because men lie to us.
We play around because so do you.
WE DO IT JUST BECAUSE WE CAN.
Why should you guys have all the fun and get away with it?
Equal rights and all that jazz..whine too much and you sound like an ex girlfriend.Do what you want, have fun...just be real and be honest, with yourself.

Oh, for the record..found my soulmate..and never, ever, lie to him.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah and we all know who started it!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoDave
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah and we all know who started it!

oh yes..I started my own movement.... GO ME!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
lol this thread makes me laugh .. there was/is a radio host named tom likus, he teaches the art of getting girls for nothing lol he had a lot of great ideas but most women find him repulsive to say the least lol you should check him out sometime hes worth a good laugh .. one of my favorite quotes by him is " find a bank receipt at the bank with 6 or more digets on it and when your at the bar and hitting on a girl tell her you will give her your number. pull that statement outta your pocket and write your number on the back of it. sure enough she will flip it over and think your stacked, you will be going to her house that night thinking she will get some of your dough in the future" lmao.
hes not for everyone however, and im not claiming its a good idea.. wait i accually am claiming that lol

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I get girls to the jist, but it's the thought processes you do that baffle the sht out of me! Truly I wonder what are you think, I know the words how to manipulate you girls, but all in all I don't know exactly what the heck you girls are thinking!

I think this is a really interesting statement....you admit you don't understand us, so I guess your own behaviour is all about self preservation. Do you really want to understand? I don't think that you do. Here's a way of looking at it, and it's purely my perspective....any woman who meets a guy who says and does all the right things....tricks as you call them....will be thinking, without trying to, "Can I trust this one?" Sadly it seems that none of us should!
Women are as frightened of being hurt as you clearly are and with good reason....guys like you! I hope you don't run into the girl who is better at this game than you are, or you will end up in second place, my love....

Women in relationships are emotional...way beyond what most men experience, I suspect....it's a shame that you're playing with that.

But here...have a cuddle anyway....(((((Rep)))))....sounds like you need it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just because one, or some, relationships end badly doesn't mean the whole concept is a bad idea....

There is obviously some good in them too, or so many wouldn't be in them?

If you're ready for it, great, take the chance. If not, well keep having fun playing the field...but you'd be lying to yourself, and you already know it...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I trusted my ex and she never screwed me over and I never did to her it just stopped working. So we ended it. Woman can't be trusted and neither can guys straight away. It's something that has to be built up over time and not all women will run out and cheat on a guy because they can. They're the liars that do that. For the few of us who actually are loyal we'll never screw over our future partners or current partners. We're a very rare thing these days.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Woman's ultimate intention is to destroy a man. They are trained in sex ed class for this assignment. And they carry it out with lethal precision.

The only honest ones? Lesbians.

If I had a choice between a girlfriend or kissing a rattlesnake, Id kiss the rattler. Least you know the rattler is going to bite you.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes but when the girlfriend bites you...you may like it...

C'mon, couldn't let that one go....

All I know is that overall, I've been a much happier man since I said "I do" a few years back... (2004)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Perhaps Ill qualify this another way...

A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river.

The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown."

The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown."

The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river, the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too."

"I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature."

memory-alpha.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
all women are not evil. there are some who are honest, caring, kind and big hearted. I know this because a friend of mine once told me that he met a guy who's cousin knew a guy who worked for a guy who had a mailman who delivered mail to a guy who knew a dude who was married to the nicest, sweetest, kindest woman around.

perhaps you're simply fishing in the wrong end of the ocean.

oh and to my wife of 9 years (today) - I'm kidding honey -there are no honest, caring, kind and big hearted women.

seriously, you get what you give. that's how I see it. If you are in a relationship and you go into it with the idea that the woman is going to lie to you and cheat on you, odds are you will treat her differently than if you go in with the concept of mutual love and respect first and foremost.

Don't go into relationships on the defensive. Allow yourself to be vulnerable and open and you will find women to be rather nice.

Remember, you get what you give and to have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all.

and the check is in the mail.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I found my darlin', or she found me, when both of us were disgusted with the whole relationship ride..... I'll spare you the gushy details.

So, I'm one of the lucky ones. So is she.

Neither one of us was looking, in fact both were actively NOT looking. Perhaps that's part of the semi-hidden magic combination.

I've learned to laugh at my own foolishness. She laughs at it too.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
To the OP,

If what you're saying is true, and you sleep with women who have boyfriends and husbands, then yes, you're a huge douche bag. I've been screwed over really bad too. Let's face it -- the vast majority of men have. The ones who become 'players' (or in your case adulterous players,) I believe, had problems from the very beginning. I loved the girl I got screwed over by. I don't love her anymore; I understand that she was a manipulative, cowardly (something censor-friendly.) Perhaps men like yourself really do believe that the only thing anybody is after in a relationship is sex. And really, I'm as jaded as anybody. I don't believe in "true love." I think (that is, I know) that love is subjective just like any other human emotion. It comes, it goes, and usually somebody winds up hurt. People are untrustworthy -- it's an unfortunate reality, but it doesn't mean you have to overcompensate and become purposefully horrible just to protect yourself.

And just as a friendly warning: I have a friend whose wife cheated on him. My friend found out, and we found out who did it. I won't say what happened to that guy for fear of incriminating myself.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The last few girls i was *dating* had boyfriends.
In thier defence I don't what the guys were doing to make them be that way...I only know what they weren't doing.
I love the single life
Edit because I just saw the post above mine.
Its great playing the role as the douchebag!!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Edit because I just the post above mine.
Its great playing the role as the douchebag!!

To each his own. I'm not going to try to stop you if you enjoy being a douchebag and essentially a sex-toy for slutty girls. I just don't see how somebody like you could possibly be happy in the long run. Then again, I'm not a 'slimeball.'

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Herman

Judging people only besmirches your character.
If you are gonna call me out I will tell you about a relationship I seriously doubt you could have.
I went out with a woman for 3 years.It was a celibate relationship because of her religion.

Regardless of how I feel about religion I still loved and respected her and stayed the course.
Could you???
Don't judge people.

If you read the last line of my post it said PLAY the ROLE and yes this is what i choose and am VERY happy with my choice.
Just because people are not like you gives no reason to call names.
This thread is supposed to be humorous...don't get so bent out of shape.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join