It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls=Liars?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
women cheat more than men do. women lose their virginities first, women are more promiscuous than men. Women lie more. Yes, according to statistics.

Women are incapable of fidelity until the man pretty much takes over her mind and renders her powerless.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Wtf is wrong with you? Not only are you starting women bashing threads you are cross searching "women" and "liar" and bumping them up?

Women are not the problem.. it is YOU and women are proven liars through statistics? THAT is a lie.

oh unless you got the stats from some women hating site which just tells you what you want to hear anyway. Could you PLEASE stop posting your anti-woman crap? Women post here too and you are delberately creating a hostile enviroment for them.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Wtf is wrong with you? Not only are you starting women bashing threads you are cross searching "women" and "liar" and bumping them up?

Women are not the problem.. it is YOU and women are proven liars through statistics? THAT is a lie.

oh unless you got the stats from some women hating site which just tells you what you want to hear anyway. Could you PLEASE stop posting your anti-woman crap? Women post here too and you are delberately creating a hostile enviroment for them.

it may not be deliberate but what can you do when you just have to be honest about what's going on? That's all I'm doing, being honest. If you don't like it then look elsewhere, or change if it bothers you that much, or just don't take it personally. I wouldn't be that upset or saying this for no reason. I know I'm not the only guy on this earth that thinks women only go for bad boys and are untrustable. there's a reason why people say this. Same for women that say things. Things just aren't the way they should be. Most women agree that they like the bad boys, most men agree. What can we do? We don't all say it for no reason. So when someone gets mad about it, it's not good, even though it's wrong, and natural to feel bad about it espcially if you're suffering a lot because of it?

It's not my fault people are this way.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
it may not be deliberate but what can you do when you just have to be honest about what's going on? That's all I'm doing, being honest.

Honest? No. You keep bashing women because you have a vendetta against them. You may think we may deserve it but the FACT is your beliefs about us are all wrong, unfounded and merely allow you to impose your inadequacies on innocent people who haven't done anything wrong to you.

If you don't like it then look elsewhere, or change if it bothers you that much, or just don't take it personally.

Your posts are bigoted and offensive.. I tried to ignore one thread you were using to spew hate from but you then proceeded to try turn the entire forum into your own personal anti-woman soapbox. You even started bumping old threads trying to spread your hate using the oh-so-clever "poor me women reject me cuz I'm a nice guy" bs.

If you do not like me or women taking offense to your opinions and defending ourselves maybe YOU should find a misogyny friendly forum where women are not allowed to post.

<< 1  2   >>

join