It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls=Liars?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Im glad you caught that, means your one of the ones who reads the whole OP, before posting! Few and far between.

It's still suppose to be humorous just with truth behind it, no need to get super serious, but i'm ok with anyones opinions, they are all opinions.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I apologize for the name calling, but if you're serious about sleeping with girls who have boyfriends and husbands, there's no humor to be found anywhere. It is my honest opinion that a person who can go around doing something like that without remorse is either a horrible person or not mentally stable (that's including the woman doing the cheating.) "non-committal" relationships and the like are one thing, but getting cheated on by somebody you love is one of the worst things a person can go through. Thankfully, I haven't been cheated on (to my knowledge,) but I've seen the effects of it first-hand in friends and family, and have even known a person who chose to take their life because of this type of thing (that person was obviously troubled to begin with, but you still see my point.) It's really nothing to joke about.

Oh, and about "choosing" to play the role...

"Stupid is as stupid does."

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Herman

We all do things we regret, and for the most part, you never know their married, and well if the girls going to go their with you, she's almost never going to tell you she's in a relationship already.

So it's hard to put fault just on me solely! I mean it's not like I knew!

I mean if you see a dollar on the ground and you pick it up, you're not necesarrily robbing the guy who dropped it a few hours ago. Not a great example but I think you understand.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know if girls are liars or they just say stuff that turns out to be a lie because they are ALL crazy, well at least crazy to me.

I used to be a playa before I found Jesus. Me and my boys you to have a sayin' "The finer the booty, the more you are on bit.. duty."

It seems like the finer they are the crazier they get. All women hate each other and they will say devilish things just to get a step ahead of the other.

Now my wife, is a little different. The Lord led me to her, and she is wonderful. She is not quite as great in private time, but at least she is a good woman. You have to choose a good life or good sex.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by Herman

We all do things we regret, and for the most part, you never know their married, and well if the girls going to go their with you, she's almost never going to tell you she's in a relationship already.

So it's hard to put fault just on me solely! I mean it's not like I knew!

Oh, I didn't say it was solely on you. It's always an equal part the girl's fault.

I mean if you see a dollar on the ground and you pick it up, you're not necesarrily robbing the guy who dropped it a few hours ago. Not a great example but I think you understand.

One dollar, maybe not, but if I found a wallet stuffed with cash and credit cards, I certainly wouldn't keep it for myself and start spending the money. And if I did, I definitely wouldn't want the man it belongs to or the police to find out. There are ways to find out if a girl is in a relationship -- namely, just ask. If she lies to you and you two hook up, then it's not your fault at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Herman

Ok then we are agreed, none of the women with boyfriends or husbands I slept with, were my fault! I like this.

I should be informed, makes you wonder though, if they'll lie about that, will they lie about STD's, so far i've been blessed with only clean and well kept women, although i'm also about to start asking for slips on there std checks.

God knows I do not want one of those nasty little things!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I apologize for the name calling, but if you're serious about sleeping with girls who have boyfriends and husbands, there's no humor to be found anywhere.

Takes two to tango....some blame needs to be assigned to these cheating individuals as well (actually, the MAJORITY of the blame needs to be assigned to them)....

While the "player" may be immoral to an extent, at least they aren't violating someone's trust (unless the gal is the significant other of a buddy, friend, etc.) like the cheater....a far greater moral failing.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Herman

Ok then we are agreed, none of the women with boyfriends or husbands I slept with, were my fault! I like this.

Well, if you actually made some effort to find out if they were in a relationship, and if they lied to you about their boyfriend/husband, then no, you're not at fault for that, they are.

However, willful ignorance equals perpetration.

"Well, maybe the person dropped the wallet loaded with cash and credit cards because they wanted me to have it. How am I to know? I haven't seen any signs anywhere that say 'lost wallet'"

I should be informed, makes you wonder though, if they'll lie about that, will they lie about STD's, so far i've been blessed with only clean and well kept women, although i'm also about to start asking for slips on there std checks.

No no...of course they wouldn't lie to you about that. They've gotta have SOME standards, right!?

STDs are nature's method of population control (Or, one of them, that is.) I'd be careful if I were you.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Herman]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I apologize for the name calling, but if you're serious about sleeping with girls who have boyfriends and husbands, there's no humor to be found anywhere.

Takes two to tango....some blame needs to be assigned to these cheating individuals as well (actually, the MAJORITY of the blame needs to be assigned to them)....

While the "player" may be immoral to an extent, at least they aren't violating someone's trust (unless the gal is the significant other of a buddy, friend, etc.) like the cheater....a far greater moral failing.

Hmm, I definitely agree that some blame needs to be assigned to the cheating individuals. I'm more inclined, however, to assign about half of the blame to them (assuming the 'player' knows that they're in a relationship.) I look at it like this: Although we can never stop this kind of thing from going on, those of us who are decent enough to realize how terrible these acts are have a responsibility to, at the very minimum, abstain from the acts ourselves. Somebody who violates that (especially those that know how bad they're being) is doing a great injustice to everyone else. And, depending on the circumstances of the hookup (did he get her drunk? give her pills? pursue her for a long time before the encounter?) more blame can, in my mind, sometimes be attributed to the 'player' than to the woman herself.

And I know, if it weren't for one 'player,' the cheating girlfriend/wife would probably just find a different 'player." This doesn't lessen the fault of the 'player,' to me. I guess it's just the way my mind works.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thread title should be Humans=Liars?

But really this comes down to generalising again, not all humans are the same, not all men and women are the same, each person is an individual, why do people keep forgetting this and instead put people in groups and judge them throughout history?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Because the OP is pertaining to girls specifically.

I mean, everyone lies, except for self righteous ats members, (but we know you lie!)

I was specifically speaking about how girls lie, and what about.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Like attracts like and you get what you project. You're basically saying that if you treat women like dirt it's ethically okay as they're planning on doing that anyway? Thats a self serving copout.

May khama pay you your dues.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by riley]

Ex

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Oh Honey,
Stop thinking love at first sight exists!
And Liers and Heartbreakers are some strange breed .
They are the norm.

Shop around and I mean ALL around.
Try them all, Dark Light, Skinny, Fat.

Learn the difference between lust and love!

Learn what you like and what you don't.
Your shopping for the woman you are going to spend the rest
of your life with, so go into the search knowing what qualities you want.

Don't make them fit in a little box you have drawn up in your mind either.
We are human, no two the same.
Open yourself to the greatest hunt of all, and enjoy the fruits along the path!

Women lie for the same reasons men do,
to protect themselves from judgment
and to make themselves look better!

Just learn how to sift throught the Bullsh*t and find one
that knows how to sift through yours!

Safe Sex!

[edit on 6/13/2009 by Ex]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have been lied to by every girl/woman I've ever been involved with, I find that the difference is, motivation. What is the motivation for a woman to lie, sex? money? other? I'm not saying allwomen lie but all the one's I've been with have and continue to do so,

I will remain true to myself though and I will continue to be respectfull and kind to women, because eventualy the right one is going to notice me for me, and then happy day are here again, (until she friggin cheats)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Look on the bright side dude! We're outnumbered there are more women then men, this is fantastic, there are more of them, desperate for us, then visa versa!

Women, lie, cheat steal, but I don't have alot of money, college guy, I don't have much to offer but sex!

So I figure i'm alright as things go, hopefully I do intend on finding a girl I could settle down with and make a perfect life with.

Just you got to understand chances and statistics.

Chance of that happening are below average. So why not just spread your seed protectively and live life, with no halt in it.

That's what i've found best so far, and I know you 50 yr olds will say wait till your my age and love your wife as much as I do.

Well have you ever thought ( if you don't like political incorrectness look away now ) how great is it, how much better do you think it'd be if you were still in the game. Do you think you could've done better.

I know whats appropriate to say, but what your feeling is ten times the worth of what's appropriate. The truth you can deal with, a lie that sounds good is still a lie.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Because the OP is pertaining to girls specifically.

I mean, everyone lies, except for self righteous ats members, (but we know you lie!)

Could that have been directed at me? I keep it to a minimum and I always do my best to avoid hurting anybody, but yeah, I lie.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

This thread may seem a bit backwards to some, though it's a real point i'm making. Disagree hate me for the way I am, but your not perfect, you have your own vices. Mine are just argued against.

I'm really looking for a WTH are you doing don't feel like you should be with one girl, kind of talk. Cause really, who wants to go through heartbreak and sht over and over again!

You keep your hand on a fire you'll probably end up losing the hand, if you learn to breath fire, you almost never actually get burned!

I don't believe in soulmates at all, it's sweet nice and kind, and well it's BS. It's foreplay talk at best! I mean we can't really have soulmates, by that means, quite a few people get left out, theres not a split 50/50 between men and women are there!

1st paragraph - even if you said that, that doesn't stop me from hating you!

2nd paragraph - love like you've never been hurt. If in case you're looking for a woman to settle with (get married). You treat them like trash, you'll never find the woman that's just right for you, even if that woman is really right for you!

3rd paragraph - you actually learn to breath fire by not getting afraid of getting hurt.

4th paragraph - I don't believe in soulmates too, I think the whole concept is just selfish. We should love everybody, not just focus all our love one what we believe to be our soulmate. Maybe we should treat everyone like a soulmate hoping that will bring paradise down to Earth!!

Finally, women can get hurt too and men lie as well. It may be just that women are acting that way because they have been treated similarly in the past. If we treat everyone right, none of these should be happening, really. When are we even going to try breaking the vicious cycle?? It's getting worse nowadays

[edit on 15-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Finally, women can get hurt too and men lie as well. It may be just that women are acting that way because they have been treated similarly in the past. If we treat everyone right, none of these should be happening, really. When are we even going to try breaking the vicious cycle?? It's getting worse nowadays

[edit on 15-6-2009 by ahnggk]

It's one hell of a paradox-catch-22 one of those...

Well i'm sorry you hate me...you've never even met me.

I'm sure if I found my mrs. right, no matter what she looked like, I think I would gutly know it, and persue it honestly, but really noone seems right at all.

Which makes me just look at breed and leave, although that's more socially innacceptable, so not really an option.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It's one hell of a paradox-catch-22 one of those...

Well i'm sorry you hate me...you've never even met me.

Well that's supposed to be a joke, you're not to take it seriously!

Yeah, it's one hell of a paradox. But you can help break or slow the cycle. Because if this cycle goes on, we'll soon find ourselves in a society where everybody no longer truly loves.

You can breed, w/e but those poor souls we bring to this world, they find themselves in a world without love.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You know what, once you find someone you really like you will know and it will feel right to be with them. But until then, i say continue course because once you are with a girl for too long they eventually get bored and want to explore the world. So dont change!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join