It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Welcome, Welshman with the harbinger of disease name.

Actually it's a manc living in Wales, it doesn't get much worse than that.

Peace TBD

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wales is full of mancs, scousers, farmers and sheep.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
whats a manc? and whats a scouser?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Manc is an english derogeratory term used to describe somebody of Manchester UK herritage, Scouser is a derogeratory term used to describe somebody of Liverpool UK herritage..

A farmer is a farmer obviously and a sheep is an animal that looks like a cloud with legs and ussually gets sexually exploitated at cliffs..

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Dern. Finally learned to get a picture in here hahaha. You got to put a check mark into "Disable smileys".

How are you? How's it going? Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do! It's a great place. Welcome!

Oh yea, by the way. Those flowers? On top of a grave.

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Watch them sheep in Wales dammit!!! they tease you into their grasp and then the next thing you know you're being arrested. Isn't that right black death?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
lmfao, Nada. hahahahahahahaha

You'd know, eh?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
omg! you guys and the sheep and the sex!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
John Nada,

I Have Just Got Off The Phone With My Lawyer And Due To On Going Investigation's I Cant Make A Comment At This Time...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
You'd know, eh?

Too true. I once fell into a trance when I looked into those amazing eyes and was nearly sucked in, but thankfully someone came over the hills and beat me to that sheep. I snapped out of it and vowed never to go to Wales again.

Then I remembered who it was that I saw, why did you have to pounce that poor sheep parr? It would've let you if you'd just asked but no, you had to use your perverted ways. Shame.

Although you did save me a jail sentence, but you haven't received the punishment you deserve yet.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Black Death
I Have Just Got Off The Phone With My Lawyer And Due To On Going Investigation's I Cant Make A Comment At This Time...

It's cool man, it's cool. If you need an alibi I'll gladly provide you one, everyone deserves a second chance.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by John Nada]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Right I Will Need That In Writing And Can You Say That I Was With You... Oh Im In Court On Wednesday Ha Ha

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

You'd know, eh?

Then I remembered who it was that I saw, why did you have to pounce that poor sheep parr? It would've let you if you'd just asked but no, you had to use your perverted ways. Shame.

Although you did save me a jail sentence, but you haven't received the punishment you deserve yet.

hehe, a bit delusional today, huh, Nada? Ease up on the crack, huh bud. I thought you said you weren't into that.

hehe, I think these antics are best reserved for another board?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

hehe, I think these antics are best reserved for another board?

Indeed, I'll let you off the hook this once. Lucky you.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
haha. no, dear. I'm not asking to be let off the hook. We can continue this, albiet at an undetermined time, but we both know the location.

Be there or be square.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Be there or be square.

As tempted as I am to hand your arse to you on a plate, I suddenly remember who's in the driving seat and realise I don't even have to try for now.

Good day to you ma'am.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hmmm. Oh me oh my. Looks like someone fell out of the seat.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hmmm. Oh me oh my. Looks like someone fell out of the seat.

This will not stand. Don't get too comfortable.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hiya TBD.......
Here is a welcoming gift, try to keep het hidden would not want the jealous ones to try to take her:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lmao, baked. That's hilarious. Maybe you should get one for the other manc, BlackDeath.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join