It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions regarding advancing beyond the 3rd Degree

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
When I was applying to join Masonry, there was a young lady staying at my house as a house guest (everything was purely innocent, I assure you... we were both actors in the same production, she was out of a house, I had an extra room, so she was staying in the extra room).

Sure Alex, sure......

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My innocence - besmirched!

Ah, well, what can you do?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

My innocence - besmirched!

The smirching is at the very heart of the matter.

Ah, well, what can you do?

Play Naked Jell-o Twister?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You two crack me up.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What exactly is involved in naked Jell-o (tm) Twister (r)? Is the floor mat made of Jell-o (tm)? Is it regular Twister (r... oh, forget it) with naked Jell-o observing from the sidelines? Is it a kind of Jell-o pudding pop (Bill Cosby Sez: "Try new naked Jell-o Twisters! It's like someone's re-enacting the mansion scene from "Eyes Wide Shut..." in your MOUTH!)?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I dont think Bill Cosby would endorse naked anything, or anything dealing with nudity, he's quite the square,
no pun intended.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What exactly is involved in naked Jell-o (tm) Twister (r)? Is the floor mat made of Jell-o (tm)?

Quite simple you see, merely get Jell-O in flavors that correspond to the colors on the mat, prepare according to directions, place prepared Jell-O on mat in accordance with colors, remove clothes, enjoy. Advanced users may elect to "frame" the Jell-O in whipped cream (Reddi Whip is a personal fave).

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rd_Degree

Hi:
This is my first answer or post. So I am not sure if I am doing it right.
There is a lot of confusion as to the american masonary and the verious organizations that go with it.
The bluelodge is the first three degrees. After that, you can joing any of the other organizations. Grotto for example is more active in the East Coast than the West Coast. The Shriners are known for their hospitals and do no have a serious ritual as they do in bluelodge. All these masonosic organizations are all independent of one another. What they have in commond is that you have to be a master mason in good standing with your bluelodge in order to joing. Some are more active in one part of the country than another part. Hope my post answers your questions

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join