It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I agree with your point, but it probably was not wise of the Rabbi to say that kind of thing in public. It just fuels the hatred of Muslims.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
One so called rabbi makes a statement and somehow this leads to the condemnation of All Jews!!!

Who's really the ones filled with hate here?

still the rabbi ....quite obviously....no need to "turn the tables" based on paranoid logic yet again

also Mr. Grapes of wrath again

first good comment above mine but why ....

what do you accuse Mr OP again for ......is this what you need to do?

the thread is about a radical extremist lunatic rabbi

in addition....Just because Isreal's gov't is corrupt and USA gives them a free pass and the OP reports it....does not make him anything other than someone who reports LEGITAMITE news!........stop with the paranoid "we can't criticize a jew" or we will start a riot train of thought.....and then as an extension of this paranoia try and figure out who criticizes any poor policy

Every damn gov't is corrupted......Every damn reglion has extemists.....Jewish rabbi's included ....and this particular thread is about the latter..

[edit on 10-6-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

once again try and TURN THE TABLES....this is about a racist rabbi can you not handle that without being paranoid that you can't talk about the thread topic.....for fear of what?? that by allowing yourself to criticize a rabbi *while anyone worth a comment* understand's there are extremists of all kinds and there is a time and thread to talk about each.....that the time and place in this thread is a rabbi......and you are not gonna start a damn RIot just because you go along and criciize a rabbi for being a disgusting human being....

Turning the tables? I responded to this comment:

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I have seen many of JanusFin's posts during my time lurking on ATS and the majority of them are anti-jewish. So I guess you can be a racist on here as long as you are racist against the right group of people or bigoted against certain religions.

[...]

I am so sick of people trying to undermine religion by taking the hate speech of one man and trying to apply it to a whole religion or a whole race of people. That is Nazism at its finest.

The point being reinforced is that the thread subject is on a wingnut racist's rabbi's comment. And it automatically gets extended to a condemnation of all Jews.

I rightfully point out that on ATS in general, and the OP chooses not to start threads ever on Imam's making public speeches in which Muslims are encouraged to murder Jews.

Give a wider context apparently it becomes an issue when a Jew makes a racist comment, but it's of no interest and given a pass when others do. What 'grapesofraft' was originally pointing out.

Anyone on ATS for a long enough time observes this pattern repeatedly.

Mike

[edit on 10-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikixIm really concerned about what the Torah actually says. I know the religious jews read it religiously (no pun intended) at my workplace. And I keep hearing stories about how the Torah is almost teaching Jews to think that any other race is sub-human.

I've read that too, similar to much Islamic teaching with "dhimmis" etc?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Damned!!! - Whats wrong with these people?

They are tired of having Arabs continually try to kill them while they just want to live in Israel in peace and security.

Think about this article, which is now open in Israeli MSM, if wrote by US or European: "We should kill Jews, all men, woman and children"... What would cause from that?

Nothing would happen. The Palestinians and Arabs say it all the time. They say it in newspapers and in speeches. They have childrens programming that pushes children to become martyrs to go kill as many 'apes and pigs' (Jews) as possible.

Stop Supporting Fanatism - Disarm Israel Now!

Stop supporting fanatism- Disarm the Palestinians, Syrians, and Iranians now!
That door swings both ways.
Jews wouldn't be talking like this if the Arabs would leave Israel the hell alone.

Originally posted by Psynarchist
, no wonder the Gaza War was 'disproportionate'...

I have to laugh anytime someone complains about a 'disproportionate' war. It's beyond silly. OF COURSE one side is going to use more firepower to take out the other side. That's the whole point. DUH!

Israel was very patient. For years and years they have had to endure attempts at mass murder of their citizens on their own soil. Daily rockets raining down upon them in attempts to mass murder... suicide bombers in civilian and public places .... OF COURSE they are going to put their foot down eventually.

Originally posted by parisinflames
My point is, Jews need to shut up and stop spreading their crap to the world. I'm not anti-semetic or anything like that....

Yeah .. okay ....

Educating people about the holocaust and how it happened isn't 'spreading crap'.

Originally posted by grapesofraft
You have taken one mans statement and applied it to an entire race and the believers of two religions. That is racist and religious bigotry at its best.

Exactly.

Now if people here took one Imams whacked out comments and decided to judge all of Islam on those comments ... gotta wonder what the response from the jew-haters club would be.

Bottom line - Israel is not a friend of America but they have a right to exist in peace and security. The reason this Rabbi is speaking this way is because of what has been done to the Israeli people. It is WRONG ... but it is understandable. The Palestinians and Arabs bring the condemnation down upon themselves for the piss poor way they have treated Israel and the Jews.

This rabbi is just parroting the words that Arabs use against Jews all the time. You don't like the words or the tone?
He learned it from the Arabs. He just took their anti-Jewish rhetoric and turned it around to fall back upon them.

He is a product of the anti-jewish Arabs.
Congratulations to the anti-Jews ... this is the product of all your hate.
The product ... more hate but this time it's hate that bounces back to you.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Ohhhhhhh, so THAT's why jails everywhere are full of rabid gentile murdering jews, since they beleive you all to be braying asses of some variety. Oh wait, there ARENT. To insinuate that a jew will weigh a gentile soul, or person on par with an animal is ludicrous.
. . . The fact is your are using the above referenced passages as an inflammatory rhetoric against judaism, and out of context might I add.

Obviously you didn't read the essay I was quoting from.
it was written by another rabbi, to educate his fellow Jews, and the purpose of it was to explain why Jews were superior and why it was ok to kill gentiles.

He's far from alone in his beliefs.

"A million Arabs are not worth one Jewish fingernail"
That's what rabbi Yaacov Perin said in his eulogy at the funeral of Dr. Baruch Goldstein who killed 29 men, women and children as they were worshiping at a mosque. (cited in the NY Times p.1, February 28, 1994).

Rabbi calls for annihilation of arabs: "It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable" -- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, April 10, 2001

The fact that most visible killing by Israelis is done in the Middle East away from our prying eyes, rather than on the streets of America in front of police, does not indicate they respect the life of gentiles. It merely indicates they don't want to go to jail.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
The fact that most visible killing by Israelis is done in the Middle East away from our prying eyes, rather than on the streets of America in front of police, does not indicate they respect the life of gentiles. It merely indicates they don't want to go to jail.

Are you actually saying only the US has a police force, a judicial system, imprisonment for convictions?

M

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Maybe I found someone to explain this one to me

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

From the mouth of a religious leader. Sick. Sick. Sick.
Just sick. To fight a moral war? How does one fight a moral war? Extermination of course. And "the faithful" will take his words to heart not even stopping to consider the utter insanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by grapesofraft

Maybe I found someone to explain this one to me

I think you produced this video because of grapesofraft's avatar. It really has no bearing on the thread or his comment. You just assume an association of race between grapesofraft and the chap in you video.

Equally I could post a video of Israeli neonazis every time a zionist calls a critic of Israel an antiSemite. It would not contribute very much to the debate.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
I think they should too.Muslims teach there children from birth to hate Americans and Isreal.Kill them before they get a chance to grow up and kill my grandchildren.

I am Muslim and have never been brought up to hate or want to kill anyone neither do I know any Muslim who has. Killing people is an extraordinary and terrible thing no matter who does it.

Can you please substantiate your claims or should we just assume you are a -SNIP-

Mod Edit - Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:31:42 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
umm you can assume I am a bigot towards Islam.It is a violent religion and I do not believe that you were not indoctrinated.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sharia law ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just a reminder to remain on topic and to be post civilly...

[edit on Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:30:11 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In a war agreed, in a helpless war no.

That would be similar to the US killing every person in Iraq and saying this is
a war. It is not a war but an invasion. The Palestinians are helpless victims versus Israelis.

Should they ever live amongst each other? No. It would simply be too risky
for the Israelis. A lot of Palestinian parents would gladly give their kids to be
martyrs. Especially since they even allow women to become martyrs. I would
be too risky for both nations to live side by side now.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
Sharia law ring a bell?

Do you know what Sharia law is?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In fairness and applied to both sides of this fight...

How do any of you even know.... that the people in these videos are even actually Jews?

I am quite certain, that there are both Imams and jews that say these things from time to time...

But what is the purpose of spreading this message as if it's the heart and mind of the people?

Who says... that The Israelis from time to time don't pose as Islamics and the Islamics don't counter by dressing others up as jews?

Quite a battle being waged for our hearts and minds by the two sides atm...

I am not...

so fast to believe any thing is see anymore

nor

to assume what I see even if real, represents anyone beyond the singular speaker

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Killing people is an extraordinary and terrible thing no matter who does it.

My agreement and respect to you on this sentiment, masonwatcher. Anyone encouraging the uncalled for death of others need to be condemned, tried and convicted.

Their religion, country of origin, ethnicity is not a factor.

Many like to use this as leverage to infer guilt on a wider group.

That's racism.

Mike

[edit on 11-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree. The Arab Muslims have been teaching and preaching the killing of Jews for centuries, as well as Christians.

Nothing new there.

So now a Rabbi finally understands the concept of total war.

Nothing new here either.

Alexander in Afghanistan knew these same principles over two thousand years ago.

Ever notice?

Nothing is new. It's all been done earlier, and usually by your enemies.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join