It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

www.haaretz.com

"The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)," Friedman wrote in response to the question posed by Moment Magazine for its "Ask the Rabbis" feature.

Friedman argued that if Israel followed this wisdom, there would be "no civilian casualties, no children in the line of fire, no false sense of righteousness, in fact, no war."

"I don't believe in Western morality," he wrote. "Living by Torah values will make us a light..
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Damned!!! - Whats wrong with these people?

Think about this article, which is now open in Israeli MSM, if wrote by US or European: "We should kill Jews, all men, woman and children"... What would cause from that?

Prisoning, harrasment, condemnation - wide sensation. But when its known Rabbi - its almost ok - they are Jews with their privilege to facism. What should we expect from the side of muslims?

They are prepairing for war to defend their self from these maniacs, and I really dont wonder why - there is just no other choice after Gaza provocations, and this growing fanatism and natzism.

Stop Supporting Fanatism - Disarm Israel Now!

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

No,

No-one should kill, full stop.

Jesus Christ teaches about love.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
- Reality Check From Todays News! -

Barak: Prepare for deeper operations

Tuesday, where they observed an officers' course drill simulating a joint Armor, Infantry Engineering and Artillery corps operation, complete with aerial assistance, meant to take a Syrian village.

www.ynetnews.com...

Mitchell: US and Israel 'remain close allies and friends'

"I want to begin by stating again, clearly and emphatically, beyond any doubt, that the United States' commitment to the security of Israel remains unshakable," said Mitchell alongside President Shimon Peres in Jerusalem.

www.jpost.com...

Barak: Future IDF ops will be 'broader'

"The country will have many challenges, but the thing that matters is the IDF's durability and its ability to come out on top in every battle,"

www.jpost.com...

Israel defense cost highest per capita

Israel was the top defense spender relative to its population in 2008, with the government shelling out more than $2,300 per person, over $300 more than the US, which boasts the second largest ratio, the Economist reported on Monday.

www.jpost.com...

--- Think your self as neigboring Muslim today --- Can you see it?

'Hizbullah will fight Israel'
www.jpost.com...

--- I understand clearly why.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

So, do you think it is ok to kill?
It is not ok to kill anyone - they are human beings - we should be sticking together -this is insane - humans should stick together, because we only have each other.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It sounds like the Rabbi has been reading too much of the book of Joshua to me. I guess he wants to follow in the footsteps of old Josh and kill them all, young and old, male and female for that barbaric god they try and make us believe in. No surprise at all.

Religious extremism=genocide

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
- Reality Check From Todays News! -

Mitchell: US and Israel 'remain close allies and friends'

"I want to begin by stating again, clearly and emphatically, beyond any doubt, that the United States' commitment to the security of Israel remains unshakable," said Mitchell alongside President Shimon Peres in Jerusalem.

This statement is especially confusing to me as I have spent my evening reading through this collection of articles "Is Israel Really America's friend?"

* spying on America
* selling American military secrets to America's enemies
* pirating America's technology
* illegally stockpiling weapons of mass destruction
* attacking an American naval vessel in international waters
* standing by and let Americans be killed

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
not sure of his logic lol, kill kids so no kids get killed, think the old rabbi is just one mad old b*****d who could do with a kicking

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So much for 'religeous' enlightenment eh?

Thats why I don't bother with religeon any more.
Wheres all the 'love thy neighbour and ellow man' gone from the world these days?

Thought religeos leaders where supposed to take heed that life is fragile and should be understood no matter what evils are visited upon you and where supposed to be benchmarks for the masses to try and follow in their spiritual footsteps.

All we get these days is 'kill thy neighbour for he not follows my God'.

Sometimes I really wish some worldly cataclysm would threaten to wipe us from the face of time and then we'd know that we faced something more dangerous to us than all this 'my gods better than your god' nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yup, that will ease tensions

Killing is wrong. I am sure that when God gave Moses the 10 Commandments one of them said " thou shall not kill"...pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

How does making a statement like that make them any better than the Arabs saying that the Jews should be wiped off the map?? IMHO, there will never be an end to the vicious cycle of violence over there. Quite sad really.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It kind of reminds me of Ann Coulter;

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

www.nationalreview.com...

What morons these people are.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

only this was jewish, not Christian

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They make up their own religions. If they actually took the time to see what the "message" of God really is, then they could read between the lines, and not brainwash themselves.

This rabbi is just as bad as the Muslim who blows himself up in a marketplace.

It's not the fact that he's Jewish that matters; it's the fact that his mentality is psychotic, which is the EXACT same of that extremist Muslim, and Dick Cheney.

Yes, Dick Cheney IS psychotic.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
They make up their own religions. If they actually took the time to see what the "message" of God really is, then they could read between the lines, and not brainwash themselves.

This rabbi is just as bad as the Muslim who blows himself up in a marketplace.

It's not the fact that he's Jewish that matters; it's the fact that his mentality is psychotic, which is the EXACT same of that extremist Muslim, and Dick Cheney.

Yes, Dick Cheney IS psychotic.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

I agree that Cheney is an oaf, dont really believe he is a religious psycho though, though psychos are psychos

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by jimminycricket

only this was jewish, not Christian

RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM=GENOCIDE AT ITS MOST EXTREME

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I just hope UFOs will make massive landing above all great churches, mosks, temples and holy sites around the world soon - There is our true gods - we should ask them what we should do down here.

I prefer to forget word god, and replace that with word UFO.

I think for "Greys" its totally the same if someone is called arab, jew or buddist - its all about outr souls and wisdom.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

and

comparing jesse jackson and colin powel to a monkey.....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
More the same...

Galilee communities: We're not racist, we just don't want Arabs
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

i wonder what the reaction would be if there was a headline:

Berlin communities: We`re not racist, we just don`t want Jews

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I won't even listen to the videos, I have heard it all before.
Sad but no one has the market cornered on stupidity, bigotry, or hatred.

President Regan sure agreed with you on the UFO thing! I just don't know what will bring this planet, let alone the religions, to a time of peace. As long as few people control all the wealth and many people live without basic needs, this place can never be right. Sadly, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join