It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
the problem is , we are constatly reminded of the `muslim` extremists and how they want to rape pilage and plunder all the `pure` western virgins (please show me one ...) but nothing of the extremist crap from Judaism or Christianity - yes it flows just as much as all the muslim `bomb the west` - and there are users on ATS who happily spout that crap as well.

as you can see - all religions have extremists - and the uptake to there call , be it muslim , jew, chrisitan is much greater now than it ever was.

whilst there might not be christian or jew bus bombers , there ARE martyrs and they are a banner for more (and an ever increasing amount ) of jew and christian extremests to flock to; and they do post on ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Jews justify their behaviour by pointing out how they have been persecuted and victimised, throughout the ages, all over the world.

However, when I told some Jews that Jews in different times and places had treated me badly because I was not a Jew, they laughed, saying that if someone was being treated badly by different people in different paces they obviously were doing something to bring this upon themselves. Therefore they only had themselves to blame.

This opened my eyes and made me look at the Jewish history of persecution differently. Is it logical to assume everyone who fought against Jews in the past was simply wanting to kill Jews for the fun of it? Or is it more probable that the Jewish communities concerned were acting in an unacceptable manner?

Looking at the behaviour of Zionists in Israel and the statements of their leaders, one can only sympathise with those who have tried to drive Jews from their countries in the past.

This Rabbi is far from being the first to express these sentiments. He's said nothing new. He's merely echoing a highly influential school of thought which Jews try to keep covered under a veneer of self-righteousness.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Who would have guessed eh! Hitler and The Nazi Party are alive and well in Israel!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eba9e61f045.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh the Irony!

IRM

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
"I don't believe in Western morality," he wrote. "Living by Torah values will make us a light

Im really concerned about what the Torah actually says. I know the religious jews read it religiously (no pun intended) at my workplace. And I keep hearing stories about how the Torah is almost teaching Jews to think that any other race is sub-human.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Most religions have their nut jobs. Something that could be a force for truth and peace is treated like toilet paper. There are an extreme sect of Jews, as there are with most other faiths, that would rather die by drowning their enemy, then saving them selves, if it means also saving their enemy. My best guess on how to deal with people like this is to seek the kinder and wiser componants they take from their faith. For those of any faith, I can only ask you to please try to grow up.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
He's a damn fascist elitist bastard, no wonder the Gaza War was 'disproportionate'...
This kind of thinking, along with wealth and power is ruining the world under the guise of respect and obedience to God.

I would not be surprised to one day find out all Abrahamic faiths did in fact worship the Devil, if he exists.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

This rabbi lives in US. So your irony is lame in this case. There are tons of Israeli Jewish extremists and fanatics in Israel itself, however you choose an American Jewish one for your irony concerning Israel?????
I also like the attitude - there is a prominent Jewish religious figure in the states that has immoral and extremist view on civilian population during war.
Hey , let's disarm Israel.
There is a prominent ,say, Muslim figure in UK that says :

The preacher calls Jews "pigs," and said they would be "killed when the end of the world comes."

www.ynetnews.com...
and the same OP is not calling for disarmament of Hamas in Gasa. Actually the opposite. Oh the hypocricy.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What pisses me off that they not even the real jews!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

?????
And if it were "real?" Jew (or American, Muslim, Christian, Austrian or whatever - even real you)- then it would be ok in your opinion?
And if it is not ok, then really it does not matter if it is "real?" Jew or "unreal?".

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
One so called rabbi makes a statement and somehow this leads to the condemnation of All Jews!!!

Who's really the ones filled with hate here?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok you cant base the whole Israeli Jew standpoint on the matter of Arabian people on the ideas of an American Jew, now even then many Israeli Jews act the same way, there are many references in the Talmud which is what most nowaday Jews practice that point that any thing done to Jews is racist but they can do whatever they want to gentiles

and yall wanna say how they've been persecuted and are jsut now trying to get their land back from the Arabs, they never were expelled from their land and aren't descendants of the people who lived in that land before

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

the same people who say that the words of 1 so called imam and they want to nuke every muslim everywhere.........

[edit on 9/6/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by ricco78

?????
And if it were "real?" Jew (or American, Muslim, Christian, Austrian or whatever - even real you)- then it would be ok in your opinion?
And if it is not ok, then really it does not matter if it is "real?" Jew or "unreal?".

$100 says his thoughts on a `real` jew is one from israel....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
While I disagree with the morality of this, there is some logic at work here, albeit insane religious logic.

To effectively conquer a country, you kill all their leaders and forcibly convert the population to your own religion.

It works remarkably well, but you need to be ruthless about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
but its out of lies and deceit

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Showing once again that they are the monsters, who themselves deserve what they are preaching...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Jews justify their behaviour by pointing out how they have been persecuted and victimised, throughout the ages, all over the world.

However, when I told some Jews that Jews in different times and places had treated me badly because I was not a Jew, they laughed, saying that if someone was being treated badly by different people in different paces they obviously were doing something to bring this upon themselves. Therefore they only had themselves to blame.

This opened my eyes and made me look at the Jewish history of persecution differently. Is it logical to assume everyone who fought against Jews in the past was simply wanting to kill Jews for the fun of it? Or is it more probable that the Jewish communities concerned were acting in an unacceptable manner?

Looking at the behaviour of Zionists in Israel and the statements of their leaders, one can only sympathise with those who have tried to drive Jews from their countries in the past.

This Rabbi is far from being the first to express these sentiments. He's said nothing new. He's merely echoing a highly influential school of thought which Jews try to keep covered under a veneer of self-righteousness.

I agree 100%

and IMO the Jews feed off the holocaust, and capitalize on it every chance they get, Any race who has to dwell constantly on the past and blame others for their hardships is weak. Plain and simple. Im Half Irish and Half German, so im going to use a little example. My Irish ancestors who came to New York, were treated like crap, the Irish were persecuted so bad in the early 1900's in this country and for no reason. They were refused work with signs in windows that said no Irish, refused drinks at the bar, spit on and so on and so on. Now my German relatives are suffering with the "trauma" of the holocaust as well. Does it help that one of my relatives on my moms side was a soldier in the Armee-Nachrichten-Führer,(army signals officer) when he never committed any of the Ausschreitungen(bloody atrocities) for himself . He also received Eisernes Kreuz (iron cross) I was using german military terms. When I talk about any military related term american or foreign I always use proper terminology.

My point is, Jews need to shut up and stop spreading their crap to the world. I'm not anti-semetic or anything like that so don't bother replying that I'm a Hitler lover. They capitalize by any means necessary and that's all. I don't beleive much of anything they say or that comes from israel. And they are very unfriendly to non jews from my experience.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This Rabbi is just trying to stir up division between the Jews and Palestinians. He being the man of the cloth should watch his words a little more closely. A holy man actually advocating the slaughter of women, children, and property is just appalling! I hope his followers put him in his place and tell him that he is wrong in his views on the Arab/Israeli conflict.

His words are no different than an Imam in Islamabad spewing anti-western rhetoric to his congregation. All this talk leads to is further derisiveness and bloodshed. How could he use the Torah as his justification for his words. The Torah is over 3 thousand years old. To me, I think we should have progressed from the days of Joshua and his full scale carnage. However, I wouldn't crop this man's views with all Jews because I believe he has a warped understanding of the Torah. For his venomous language about the conflict in Israel, shame on you Rabbi and you are a disgrace to the cloth!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I hate Judaism and Zionism, and I hate the culture it generates - the problem is that 99% of Jewish people have that same culture - and they won't let it go - they are indoctrinated as children and will never see themselves as normal people, they think they are 'special'.

How can you eradicate their evil culture - they don't assimilate - they say goyim are animals, they especially say black people are animals.

The mainstream Jewish culture is vile and elitist - I hope more of them decide to leave it and save themselves from the racist and evil culture.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I hate Judaism and Zionism, and I hate the culture it generates - the problem is that 99% of Jewish people have that same culture - and they won't let it go - they are indoctrinated as children and will never see themselves as normal people, they think they are 'special'.

How can you eradicate their evil culture - they don't assimilate - they say goyim are animals, they especially say black people are animals.

The mainstream Jewish culture is vile and elitist - I hope more of them decide to leave it and save themselves from the racist and evil culture.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Amagnon]

I still don't think your views on Jews are accurate and boarder the long drawn out stereotype from earlier generations. The Jews are no different than the Catholics, Muslims, or any other denominations. Some feel very strongly about their beliefs and will never change no matter what. For instance, the Catholics will never approve abortion, same sex marriage, or uncelibate priests. Are they an evil group because they are unwilling to cave in to what the mainstream wants? I would say no, because they are bound by their beliefs much like the Jews. I've known some Jews and seen compassion and sympathy in them.

However, many only see what the Jews are doing in Israel, and in that instant; they believe all are like that and that is simply not the case.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join