It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO called a ground light, then a star by NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this one, the object(ufo) is first reffered to as a light on the ground, but then the astronaut quickly recalls it a star
Code? Slipup? I'm not even sure this official NASA footage but it's worth a look and we all know how our friends at NASA like to use codespeak could this be an example? you be the judge, as for me I think it was a ufo, the astronaut was surprised by it called it a light on the "ground" then realized he screwed up and miserably tried to redeem hiself by claiming it could've been a star. The object in question appears at 1:18.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nice one I am glad you picked it up aswell I posted it a few days back but no one was interested, maybe you will get a better response. Goodluck

UFO called a ground light, then a star by NASA

[edit on 8-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I searched and........nothing! That's the second time today I double posted That's it I done posting threads for one month

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Don't worry about it, its all good the way I see it, its gets the thread across to others no matter how many times you post. Sometimes its not easy to find if it has been posted before and its up to the mods to point out.

Heres a star and flag to get you going.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting find...S&F!

Ciao!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rgseymour

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it also credit to franspeakfree as well
i honestly what we are seeing/hearing here is another NASA blunder to add to ever growing list

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I don't know what to make of this one, the object(ufo) is first reffered to as a light on the ground, but then the astronaut quickly recalls it a star
Code? Slipup? I'm not even sure this official NASA footage but it's worth a look and we all know how our friends at NASA like to use codespeak could this be an example? you be the judge, as for me I think it was a ufo, the astronaut was surprised by it called it a light on the "ground" then realized he screwed up and miserably tried to redeem hiself by claiming it could've been a star. The object in question appears at 1:18.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

the object that passes by goes in a straight line and doesn't exhibit anything that would make me consider it odd. considering he is extremely zoomed in on what he is filming, its very easy for him to mistake it for a star or a ground light if hes filming near the horizon - tunnel vision easily leads to disorientation.

as for the object itself, what exactly is he filming? whatever it is, its cylindrical, tumbling slowly towards the camera, and has two reflective ends. i think it looks a little odd, and i'd like to have some more information regarding it. not jumping to conclusions however.

top topics

join