It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Good Vs. Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

As I've come to understand it, Pain is not the opposite of Love. One would think it is Hate but that too is incorrect.

"We all have a choice between Love and Fear"
-Bill Hicks

Truer words have never been spoken.

Thanks for your perspective and contribution in our quest for truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hope not of what I posted implied to you that I'm a miserable person or that I don't enjoy living. I'm just the type of person that always tries to see the logic in my actions, to better refine my sense of what I "should" be doing at given any point in time. I can simply enjoy the sense of being alive every moment, but I have this desire for more that I haven't resolved yet, and I can't truly be satisfied until then.

I left the organized religion herd because nobody could prove any of it to my satisfaction. Same with all ethics and morals entirely, thinking it was all relative, until I noticed the objective and demonstrable effects of gaining and losing entropy. Entropy produces loss of energy, separation, ignorance, fear, hatred, chaos, randomness, etc. Reverse entropy is increasing energy, unity, love, knowledge, order, symmetry, etc. All I was saying.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

That's why I love ATS so much too. You can't even really begin to categorize all the great information that's exchanged on these forums, and I certainly haven't found it anywhere else on the net.

Even ATS is getting in on the fight against entropy, see?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What you describe is probably the first thing that I've heard that could possibly make sense and come close enough to the heart of the matter of what I am describing to finally give my mind some peace.

It really does make too much sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

There definitely is good and bad/evil.

Lies and deceit always create the bad/evil things that occur on this planet. Unless we move towards a co-operative system and rid ourselves of a competitive system, there will always be lies and deceit, hence, evil in the world.

Everyday we have to deal with these lies, big and small. Not many are able to escape this cocoon of lies(the matrix) so they just accept the world for what it is,-SNIP-, and find an "island" in their mind that they can retreat to.

I've only read through the first 2 pages and was surprised that only one other person talked about lies as being bad. Only bad/evil things can come out of lies whether those bad/evil things spawn immediately or 200 years later is irrelavant.

Mod Edit -
1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums,

[edit on Sun, 14 Jun 2009 22:13:59 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

See right there. You claim to know the difference between good and bad/evil yet you use profanity. You agreed to the terms and conditions of this website before becoming a member but then went back on your agreement by using profanity. You, in essence, lied.

But still I say there was no evil in what you did. It was not right or wrong, good or bad.
It was simply behavior that will not be tolorated here on this website.
The Mods and owners are resisting your behavior which, to them, may appear "bad".
You embrace your behavior and the use of foul language so, to you, it is good.
Both of these views are based on illusion.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I don't think that makes much sense. I actually didn't use profanity, I insinuated a profane word, I didn't spell it out. I see it done all the time on these boards. I really don't know why they snipped it out. The context in which it was used was not being derogatory towards anyone anyway.
Why you would dwell on this one tiny thing is beyond me.

Anyway, you're confusing lies with rules and laws. Rules and laws are meant to be broken because they are structured within systems.

I just realized that I'm setting myself for a LONG post and I don't time right now. I'll get back to you on this...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

My whole point is, right and wrong good and evil, ultimately are illusions which YOU give life to.There is no universal "Good" or "evil".

I would still be interested in hearing someone give me an example of something universally "good" or "evil".
By universally I mean to say "something that everyone on the planet or "Universe" for that matter would agree on".

Give me an example of Good or Evil.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You just made a leap in understanding your world, that most people die without making, and you phrased it better than I ever could, kudos.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that in the same way drilling this concept into your head was impossible, it is no different for anyone else who has not made the connection. Don't try to persuade them, they have to figure it out for themselves. All you have to do is show them the door, the rest is up to them.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by SkepticPerhaps]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join