It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The BNP - I'm Scared

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So what is the difference to voting for a party that wants an independent Scotland and is seen as being pro scottish and wants to defend the scottish way of live and a party in the Uk wanting to do the same?

And how can a party that has 2, yes TWO out of 69 seats be such a threat. Democracy still works in the EU parliament and with just 2 seats the BNP are going to change the why Europe works?

People should be more scared of what the major parties want to do in this country.

You are doing what the ruling elite want you to do. Focusing on something that diverts attention. Would the mass media be this up in orders if 2 Communist Party of Great Britain MEPs were elected?

The BNP have been elected to 2 MEP seats because the voters felt their message was more in tune with their lifes. Rather than spend time being scared about this, be scared why the ruling party is so out of tune with the British people.

I am not scared by the BNP getting elected but proud that I live in free country where this can happen. I would be more scared if I did not have the ability to vote




posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
So what is the difference to voting for a party that wants an independent Scotland and is seen as being pro scottish and wants to defend the scottish way of live and a party in the Uk wanting to do the same?


Because they don't usually talk about kicking out people based on skin colour. They are patriotic and some may be racist but they seem to be ok with all colours of people.


Originally posted by Freedom ERP
And how can a party that has 2, yes TWO out of 69 seats be such a threat. Democracy still works in the EU parliament and with just 2 seats the BNP are going to change the why Europe works?


Because with two seats they get more funding and a respectable stance they have been lacking. It is a real coup for them, don't be fooled.


Originally posted by Freedom ERP
People should be more scared of what the major parties want to do in this country.


The major parties are numpties, but they havn't yet talked of kicking people out of the country because of their skin colour, or shutting down the borders to anyone who is not white.


Originally posted by Freedom ERP
You are doing what the ruling elite want you to do. Focusing on something that diverts attention. Would the mass media be this up in orders if 2 Communist Party of Great Britain MEPs were elected?


*sighs* Your talk here is nothing more than an attempt to deflect the arguments by making it sound like some of us here are just poor sheep, bleating at the medias request.

I have been all over the BNP for a number of years, before it was "popular" as it were. I won't stand for racism, it's something that winds me up. If you want to talk of being distracted then i will say to you that the people in Germany were pretty distracted before some nasty people got into power.

You can stand for what you wish, i stand against racist scumbags.


Originally posted by Freedom ERP
The BNP have been elected to 2 MEP seats because the voters felt their message was more in tune with their lifes. Rather than spend time being scared about this, be scared why the ruling party is so out of tune with the British people.

I am not scared by the BNP getting elected but proud that I live in free country where this can happen. I would be more scared if I did not have the ability to vote


Again don't try to deflect, i am proud of our voting system and glad we have it as we do, although i would call for proportional representation. This being said, many people didn't vote for the BNP because they liked the party. Many voted to annoy the major parties, they even interviewed people saying that on the news! They openly proclaimed such a stupid thing. They could have spoiled their votes but no they had to be morons.

The ruling party is bad and i spend equal time bashing them. They are not however racist scumbags, just regular scumbags.



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join