It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BNP - I'm Scared

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The BNP just won their first European seat

news.bbc.co.uk...

However this isn't the thing that is scaring me. Right now on the BBC they have 5 parties listed, the main parties being voted for. In order they are

Conservative
UKIP
Liberal
Labour
BNP

That's right ladies and gentlemen, the BNP, a party hiding grim racist views underneath a glossy veneer of respectibilty are listed on the BBC as a leading party at this point. I'm sure this will change, at least i hope it will. The fact that they got this far however scares me, deeply scares me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
like i said in the other thread

Please get over it. Thats all the bbc have been talking about.

They are doing something right if they are getting all those votes.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

i agree get over it, but for the reason i disagree. they own everything and anyone that thinks there is any kind of voting system left in the world needs to take some meds

nice post, it just get creepier by the day

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
so you think because you dont like the results they must be wrong.

I think its a good thing that BNP have grown in votes.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001

Yes and i'm sure people said that about the german working party. Don't simply say "get over it". We're talking about deeply racist people leading that party. Many people have been duped into thinking they just care about Britain. Many don't know the history of the members of this party or even their current views seen in documentaries.

Look i believe in democracy and i will respect it. But if they ever gain power i will be killed before i see people forced out of the country, anyone of any colour, other than white thrown out. That utterly disgusts me.

From the British National Parties Constitution (9th Edition)

"The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples."

Basically if you are from anywhere outside Europe, or your family is then you are not welcome. Any friends who are asian, oriental, african? Then bye bye.

If you think Britain is best off being a racist country like this, then i think you need to read up on world history.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Don't like them,but if people want to vote for them then they should be able to without any of this stigma pushed by the media in particular.If you are for freedom and liberty then you are for the BNP...despite what you think of their ideaology.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ok to the dude who posting that list of BNP "freaks" very nice and civil.

seems to me that thats a fair enough view to a certian limit however everyone has there opinions. alot of people i know dont have a problem with none whites but have a problem with the country losing its identity ect.

I believe that if you come to britain you should act british and follow the british life style and if not then dont come here and moan or try to change it.

I know i'll get a bashing but thats my view

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Don't like them,but if people want to vote for them then they should be able to without any of this stigma pushed by the media in particular.If you are for freedom and liberty then you are for the BNP...despite what you think of their ideaology.

Yep as stated i will go along with the vote. There is a time to stand up however. The people in Germany didn't stand up before the Nazis came into power, not enough of them anyway. I will stand up to stop people being kicked out of a country based on race because it betrays the very idea of equality and freedom!

As for stigma i will say this. Part of free speech is to criticise. Labour and the Conservatives have had stigma for years so why not the BNP?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ok to the dude who posting that list of BNP "freaks" very nice and civil.

seems to me that thats a fair enough view to a certian limit however everyone has there opinions. alot of people i know dont have a problem with none whites but have a problem with the country losing its identity ect.

I believe that if you come to britain you should act british and follow the british life style and if not then dont come here and moan or try to change it.

I know i'll get a bashing but thats my view

Hey what is more British then going out for a curry on a friday night?

Look i agree that people who come here should undertake certain things. Speak English for one. However i don't agree with kicking people out the country simply because they don't have white skin!

Take the Gurkas for gods sake. I am white and have lived here my whole life and yet i think the Gurkas have more right to be here than i have! They fought for this damn country but the BNP, with their "European people only" nonsense would see them gone.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

yeah indeed your right about the night out with a curry.

BNP said that they wont be kicking out people of the skin but when ever they are legally in the UK thats from i understood from the interview from the bNP leader.
I agree if you fight for a country you have more than a right to live here than people who did not fight.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by thecrow001]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

yeah indeed your right about the night out with a curry.

BNP said that they wont be kicking out people of the skin but when ever they are legally in the UK thats from i understood from the interview from the bNP leader.
I agree if you fight for a country you have more than a right to live here than people who did not fight.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by thecrow001]

This proves you have not read the BNP's constitution or the quote of it i gave earlier. They only want people in this country of European origins. Again, go take a look at the above mentioned quote.

Actually you know what, i'll save you the damn time.

From the British National Parties Constitution (9th Edition)

"The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples."

Non Euopean peoples. That is conclusive evidence. Listen to all the interviews you want and swallow that lovely propoganda. Their constitution, their official stance says a whole other thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Criticise yes...but both me and you know that is not what the media is doing and never has when it comes to the BNP.UKIP are doing quite good though which is a surprise to me atleast.Still think it's a honeypot but atleast people are realising the current europe isn't all it is cracked up to be.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

alot of people i know dont have a problem with none whites but have a problem with the country losing its identity ect.

...like when the Normans conquered you guys, eh?

Originally posted by thecrow001 believe that if you come to britain you should act british and follow the british life style and if not then dont come here and moan or try to change it.

What exactly is 'acting British'? Is it using the resources of others to fulfill your own gains? Is it to invade other countries and set up proxy governemebts that heed your beck and call?
Is it acting Imperialistic and high-and-mighty, trampling the rights of others and actually believing the tripe that the '
Englishman' is the pinnacle of racial superiority?

We have racist parties in New Zealand too, and many immigrants (we are all nations of immigrants). Luckily we don't really give the racists much time of day, nor do we tend to jump to kneejerk reactions and suck ourselves up to protect some falsely-inspired sense of belonging.

The longer the attitudes of derision and intolerance are maintained, the further away from realising that we are all the same, essentially, and that our differences are just superficial.

Good luck fighting the BNP.

link   
reply to post by Solomons

That is what gets me about the BNP supporters. If you are simply pro Britain then there are plenty of parties to support that. No 2 EU was one of them lol! So the only real reason to vote for the BNP is either ignorance or simple racism.

link   
The country is split with rubbish on both sides.

As long as muslim preachers continue to spout hate, then idiots will follow them.

Other idiots will believe everything media tells us and vote for the BNP.

Where exactly do i stand?

Well for one thing i don't want any form of fundamentalism growing in my country, on the other hand i don't want racists running the show.

Can we not have a common sense party?

I would kick out hate preachers on all sides of the spectrum, unjust intolerance will not be tolerated.

Sadly, i don't rule the country.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ok so they want to keep britain white and thats racist. I do read the quote to sent me but i was going from the interview given by the BNP leader just now.

but they have a right to their views. I support the BNP but my votes go to the UKIP as they have more a reality in mind of dealing with these problems

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I think alot of the people who are attracted to the BNP are not racist in the slightest,although no doubt some are.I think its more of the fact they are not sugar coating alot of things such as immigration or a multi-cultural society..which i personally think is a good thing,but alot of people don't and thats a fact.Other parties make promises,never keep them and dance around the question,never give a straight answer.Its a sad day in politics when people will put their own beliefs about certain things on the backburner for the chance to have someone who wont treat them like idiots and give honest answers to questions.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ok so they want to keep britain white and thats racist. I do read the quote to sent me but i was going from the interview given by the BNP leader just now.

but they have a right to their views. I support the BNP but my votes go to the UKIP as they have more a reality in mind of dealing with these problems

Well i support their right to voice their views. I have never said otherwise. All i have done is put you right about them being a non racist party. You kept saying they weren't like that and i'm sorry but that gets right on my nerves. They are racist, they openly proclaim themselves as racist in their constitution and yet they promote themselves in the media as non racist. They know that most people, like yourself will never read their constitution and they rely on that.

That is why they have gotten this many votes, pure ignorance of their party.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

If they simply wanted a patriotic party then they could vote UKIP. The ones voting BNP have been sucked into propoganda or are racist, no two ways about it. It's sad they got fooled but it is as it is.

I stated in this thread and others that not everyone who votes for the BNP is racist. Ignorant of the party though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join