It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BNP - I'm Scared

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

You said :
The fact that they got this far however scares me, deeply scares me.

I agree it's pretty bad news, but it should really come as no suprise -

British National Party

In September 2007 The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported that Hitwise, the online competitive intelligence service, said that the "website run by the far right British National Party is the most visited website of any UK political party, with more hits than all other parties put together, a survey has found."

Source : Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

In fairness i visited their website to read their constitution simply to make sure i wasn't wrong about them. I'm sure others did the same. So Hitwise isn't a good resource.

To me it isn't a surprise because of what i see in the tabloids about immigrants. How they are demonised and called awful. They're all bad apparently.

Well i mean bad if they are not white

[edit on 7-6-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I actually have read all of the policys so your wrong there. I Doubt they say they are racist openly. I agree that some BNP members are racist but alot are not.

I feel that imagration is a problem but i dont disapprove off it. i just feel its at the countrys limit.

However i do understand of moving to other countries and making a life for yourself as i think i am going to do the same. thats why i agreed with the UKIP policys to make it benefit the uk.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
I actually have read all of the policys so your wrong there. I Doubt they say they are racist openly. I agree that some BNP members are racist but alot are not.

*sighs* Read the quote again. Non European people are not allowed, that is racist. Try and cut it however you want but that is from their own constituion.

I feel that imagration is a problem but i dont disapprove off it. i just feel its at the countrys limit.

Absolutely agreed, but other parties are dealing with this one without going on about skin colour and non Europeans.

However i do understand of moving to other countries and making a life for yourself as i think i am going to do the same. thats why i agreed with the UKIP policys to make it benefit the uk.

UKIP seem better, although i reserve judgement on certain things they say. I will continue to watch them. I just want to make it clear however.

You say the BNP are not openly racist and yet their constitution says otherwise. The BNP are not openly racist on TV or radio, but they are openly racist in their constitution. The reason for this is simple. They are appealing to people who won't bother to read their website, people who are politically inactive but annoyed.

That is exactly what the German Working Party did.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

right ok.

I am glad we agree about the imigration problem.

and for the BNP racist views yeah it would seem they do that but i dont think its fair to compare them to the German Working Party
(right now)

i Agree that UKIP have better and more civil policys.

I would like to make it clear i dont support the kicking out the non british whites.

If you want to carry on talking to me U2U me. i cant keep up with these fast/threads lol

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
LINK - Immigration Policy

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity,

we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration,

the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants,

the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens.

We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

Please show me exactly where in this policy they are being Racist. Apart from wanting to clamp down on immigration.

Here in New Zealand we have a points system which is one of the toughest in the world.... dosen't make us rascist.

Yes I lived in the UK for a few years (Clapton in the east end)

[edit on 7-6-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

and for the BNP racist views yeah it would seem they do that but i dont think its fair to compare them to the German Working Party
(right now)

The parallels are shocking so yes, i compare them to the early days of that party. Let me be clear, i am saying early days, not later ones. I see scary parallels. The demonisation of a race or religion (Muslims) the hatred of immigrants, the strong nationalism. a yearning for centralised power all of this combined is a scary thing.

i Agree that UKIP have better and more civil policys.

I am however keeping an eye on them. Not sure yet.

I would like to make it clear i dont support the kicking out the non british whites.

If you want to carry on talking to me U2U me. i cant keep up with these fast/threads lol

I won't be doing this. I like to keep most things public, especially about this kind of issue.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok fair enuff, i was see you around.

i am off to sleep.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

a yearning for centralised power all of this combined is a scary thing.

They don't advocate centralised Power. If you read there policy on democracy you see they lean towards less central government and more localised rule at council level

The BNP exists to give the British people, that choice, and thus to restore and defend the basic democratic rights we have all been denied.

We favour more democracy, not less, not just at national but at regional and local level.

Power should be devolved to the lowest level possible so that local communities can make decisions which affect them.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

I must have misread something, i heard one of them talking about centralised power. Oh well the other points still stand.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
While Britain once was a world empire and perhaps financially still sort of is...

as a culture there isn't very much left... not compared to the rest of the globe

A bit of nationalism probably isn't a mistake right now... it's not racist to preserve your culture and ways and identity.

There are what? 80 Million Brits? Am I over estimating?

foolish, foolish really to go global unity within such a small culture...

A single nuke ... a dirty bomb in London could... end your civilization for all intents and purposes...

I would be a bit xenophobic right now if I was British

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just heard on the news, a BNP candidate won a seat in Parliament...here we go...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I am surprised immigration allowed the likes of you into the country. I am sick and tired of Antipodeans taking our pub jobs, living 20 to a house, wearing worn out and shabby North Face gear, being all casual, laid back and not whingeing enough.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Listen Up

The posting of other peoples personally identifiable information, or linking to sites that contain it for display without their express personal permission is most definately a no-no on ATS.

Whether you agree with a persons politics or not, everyone has a right to privacy.

If you cannot understand that, then ask yourself how you would feel if your name and address suddenly appeared on a list on the internet and was freely available for anyone to get hold of, because of your personal political opinion.

Other sites may sink that low, we don't.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Nick griffin got pelted with eggs just now before making a speech.One of the people who organised it from United Against Fascism was on the phone after to the bbc.Reporter asked if she was against freedom of speech.. she said she wasn't ..except for fascists
god she sounded like an absolute hysterical idiot.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

ok to the dude who posting that list of BNP "freaks" very nice and civil.

seems to me that thats a fair enough view to a certian limit however everyone has there opinions. alot of people i know dont have a problem with none whites but have a problem with the country losing its identity ect.

I believe that if you come to britain you should act british and follow the british life style and if not then dont come here and moan or try to change it.

I know i'll get a bashing but thats my view

The problem is, people are lead to believe that voting BNP is patriotic. Britains finest moment was defeating fascists from europe. Now we are voting fascists to represent us in Europe. A vote for BNP just shows how many stupid people there are in Britain.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think you have anything to fear. It won't be as bad as you think.
You should have been scared when Blair got the U.K involved in the war on Terror based on the 9/11 fraud.

You've survived that, so you can survive a party like the BNP.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

alot of people i know dont have a problem with none whites but have a problem with the country losing its identity ect.

I believe that if you come to britain you should act british and follow the british life style and if not then dont come here and moan or try to change it.

You can't even say black or Asian and instead say none whites. What you really mean is non-persons.

What is this British identity you speak of? Clearly your and the BNP's interest is with the the lack of British Identity of people of colour. So the question is how does a person of colour make themselves white to achieve this British Identity?

When I first heard of this concept of British Identity, I thought about language, parliament, the Anglican Church, the Magna Carta, etc. then realised that these respectable ideas had been shared with the world and cannot really be claimed as being exclusively British. Then I reflected upon the membership of the BNP and these grand ideas and thought they have nothing to do with thugs in suits. These thugs can't even speak in English properly!

What about culture I thought, and reposed in depth. I figured that British culture was about the best of civil society such as gentlemanly behaviour, integrity, education, being cultured, well read, humane, principled, genteel, etc, then I reflected upon the BNP. I found this association incongruous and could not associate any of it with thugs in suits whose 'culture' is based on low traditions like violence, binge drinking, tattoos on knuckles, promiscuity, corruption and hatreds.

The truth of the matter is that the BNP is a fascist organisation that has descended into hypocrisy. They can not even admit in public that they are rampaging racists and talk in euphemisms with phrases like 'British Identity'.

Give no quarter to fascists.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

I am surprised immigration allowed the likes of you into the country. I am sick and tired of Antipodeans taking our pub jobs, living 20 to a house, wearing worn out and shabby North Face gear, being all casual, laid back and not whingeing enough.

My Mother is Scottish and my dad is Irish. I was working for Shell (UK) Ltd at there HQ (Not a pub Job)

I was head hunted for this job because they couldn't get someone with my knowledge in the UK.... ( I'm a Marine Engineer and Geologist)

I owned my own house in London so had no need to share in a backpackers house.

Can't see what is wrong with being casual and laid back. Easier than being stressed and wound up all the time.

As to moaning , I love the UK think it's great, enjoyed working with my fellow employees.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I was making a joke.
Irony doncha see? As for your profession, we have plenty of marine biologists and geologists in the UK only they are expensive and some head for the US. You see, it is all about people doing their thing and making the world go round while the BNP wants to spoil things.

While you lay claim to the UK because of your parents heritage, they did leave in the end while many Asians and Africans where invited here two or more generations ago and its their descendants that the BNP are after.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join