It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our technology is Not based on reverse alien tech.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Unfortunate.

Being unable to locate any such statement; you are now reducing yourself to arguing semantics and interpreting words to have meanings other than what they actually are...

*Do you also intend to argue that I do not mean what I say? - that words have different meanings when I type them?

(I fear you are drifting off-topic - If you would like to discuss semantics with me, please do so via U2U. Thanks in advance)

Anyhow,

*When is come to gravity shielding technology, do you have a favourite?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
But how come there has been so much technological advancement scince the 50's?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
Playing devil's advocate here. I think the reason people believe the reverse engineering theory is because of the timing of Roswell. These people dismiss the written proof that exists such as patents and journals, because they believe it is part of a conspiracy cover-up. You must admit the timing of some of these innovations is suspicious.

Transistor
"The transistor was successfully demonstrated on December 23, 1947 at Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey"

Laser
"In 1947, Willis E. Lamb and R. C. Retherford found apparent stimulated emission in hydrogen spectra and made the first demonstration of stimulated emission."

Well more than a 'little suspicious' 1947 was a nexus year... it was also the year that the CIA was created

I have an amazing list of events for 1947... but dang it missed the transistor and laser... VERY significant

But IF... IF it was indeed reverse engineered, they would have allowed the companies involved to take credit for the discovery so as not to raise to many questions. After 50 years the original source would all but be forgotten as most involved would be dead. And we know all about 'official records' and that black ink they are so fond of

So IF there was alien tech to be had, there would be little chance of finding any proof... unless someone back then hid some papers. History would write that it was invented by whomever and then 50 years later skeptics at ATS can quote the history as fact and feel ever so smug that their version is the correct one...

IF

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

The explosion in technology over the last 100 years is a journey that is traceable to the smallest degree and there is NO reason to believe these creations are anything but man-made.

Can anyone provide compelling evidence that suggests otherwise? Something more than opinion?

Perhaps interesting for your current view that “Our technology is Not based on reverse alien tech”, I advice you to read the book The Day After Roswell of Philip J. Corso (May 22, 1915–July 16, 1998) who was an American Army officer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd14fe37cc93.jpg[/atsimg]

He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942, to March 1, 1963,[1] and earned the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

Late in his life, in the book The Day After Roswell, Corso tells about how he was involved in the research of extraterrestrial technology recovered from the 1947 Roswell UFO crash.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
All you have done is quote the title of the paper.

Obfuscate all you like... but how likely do you think it would be for them to come out and state they built one?

Also check out this thread

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it you will be able to follow the trail of the missing Dr of Gravity
and find out that Buzz Aldrin is senior science dude in Gravwave LLC, a company working on anti gravity, gravity shielding and gravity waves WITH THE CHINESE

But heck no worries... its not like they will beat us to the moon or anything

Buzz Aldrin - China Moon
revver.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Obfuscate all you like... but how likely do you think it would be for them to come out and state they built one?

You are relying on special pleading. The absence of evidence is explained by the absence of evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Unfortunate.

Being unable to locate any such statement; you are now reducing yourself to arguing semantics and interpreting words to have meanings other than what they actually are...

Whether it is built or building, you are wrong. There is nothing in that paper that says the PRC is building a HFGW generator; all it says is their syncho-resonator may be used to detect HFGW. Please show us in the paper where it says the PRC is building or built a HGFW; it should be a very simple matter. Back up your claim they are building one.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

As I stated previously; please u2u me if you would like to discuss semantics.

Zorgon has already provided details that would allow you to further research the technology and determine which stage in development it is at currently.

If you choose to engage in further investigation of this technology's development, you will find that that the Chinese are doing an excelsior job at harnessing the unique properties of piezoelectric elements. You will find it interesting and enjoyable to research...

Buzz Aldrin is also involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join