It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our technology is Not based on reverse alien tech.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Greetings,

For those of us who do not give mankind credit for our achievements but instead believe (without base) that our technology is based on reverse alien tech I'd point out that all inventions can be traced back to their humble beginnings therefore rendering the 'reversed alien tech' theory invalid.

Bear in mind there are multiple sources for the history of these inventions so if those links do not suffice I can provide more with more detail, I chose those examples below as these are the kind of things I hear people say are based on reversed alien tech.

The explosion in technology over the last 100 years is a journey that is traceable to the smallest degree and there is NO reason to believe these creations are anything but man-made.

Can anyone provide compelling evidence that suggests otherwise? Something more than opinion?

The History of the Transistor

www.sjsu.edu...

The History of the Microwave Oven

www.gallawa.com...

The History of Lasers

en.wikipedia.org...

The History of the Intergrated Chip

nobelprize.org...

The History of the Radio

www.localhistory.scit.wlv.ac.uk...

The History of X-rays

www.karlloren.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Can anyone come up with compelling evidence this technology is reverse engineered from alien technology?
No, they can't.
People will try to produce compelling arguments about alien technology being the source of technology such as anti-gravity technology, free-energy technology, etc...
However there is no proof such technology exists, so it's a moot point.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

However there is no proof such technology exists, so it's a moot point.

You haven't even bothered to check....

Gravity Shielding technologies - several listed (That's Anti-Gravity for you layman)

Project Winterhaven

Piezoelectric-Cry stal-Resonator High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generation

Enjoy!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks for the links Exubie - I'll have a good read of all that.
What I am saying is there is no proof there are anti-gravity craft flying around out there, as some would have it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

What I am saying is there is no proof there are anti-gravity craft flying around out there, as some would have it.

Check the flowchart attached to Project Winterhaven.

These are War-Winning technologies - seeing them in use or being tested would be quite rare, but there are images and credible reports from credible persons.

I believe many of the Triangular UFO sightings are actually these craft, but a triangular plane does not an anti-gravity craft make....

(Remember all the sightings that turned out to be the F-117 and B-2?
)

*Check out some of the patents and links in my first post, you will see that successful proof-of-concept experiments have already been conducted in most cases. After such testing, things tend to disappear down the rabbit hole - this seems counter-intuitive, but is a proven security measure.

China is actually building the device from the third link:

'Piezoelectric-Crystal-Resonator High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generation...'

Scary stuff - but interesting.

Edit: I know....I sound like a grouch in my first post. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

It's those triangle encounters I find particularly fascinating. There are so many witnesses & the encounters can go on for hours.
I'll watch the F1 & then have a good look at all this tomorrow - it's a long weekend over here!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've always believed Nikola Tesla played a important role behind UFO's. He was a genius ahead of his time.

www.guba.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Check the flowchart attached to Project Winterhaven.

Yes but read what the chart and subsequent article say; it is a proposal. A proposal does not evidence make.

*Check out some of the patents and links in my first post, you will see that successful proof-of-concept experiments have already been conducted in most cases. After such testing, things tend to disappear down the rabbit hole - this seems counter-intuitive, but is a proven security measure.

There are many reasons these technologies would seem to disappear after the proof-of-concept stage that have nothing to do with conspiracy. It may be they are not practical, be it due to cost, efficiency or the technology does not exist to produce it on a broader scale. Or it may be the results are not repeatable or stand up to peer-review.

However, arguing whether or not these technologies exist is beside the point. Even if this Buck Rogers stuff does exist, it still does not mean we somehow got it from aliens. That link between the two is still missing (or non-existent). And even in the cases of these technologies, or at least the experiments, can be traced to very human origins.

'Piezoelectric-Crystal-Resonator High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generation...'

I recall hearing something about this; could you provide us with more information?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I recall hearing something about this; could you provide us with more information?

It is statements like this that let me know when people are not bothering to click the links I provide....

Please Read:

Piezoelectric-Cry stal-Resonator High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generation

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibilty that technology hasn't been reverse engineered from ETs but from our own ancient past with ETs. Our very existance could be seen as based on advanced technology after all.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
yea some kind of activation process that seems prophetic, like if X so many being reach this mind-development level and Y conditions are condusive for growth and Z major problems are being encountered some kind of Garden of eden creation kit activates or a Hell creation kit depends who's controlling the Switch positive or negative.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Playing devil's advocate here. I think the reason people believe the reverse engineering theory is because of the timing of Roswell. These people dismiss the written proof that exists such as patents and journals, because they believe it is part of a conspiracy cover-up. You must admit the timing of some of these innovations is suspicious.

Transistor
"The transistor was successfully demonstrated on December 23, 1947 at Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey"

Laser
"In 1947, Willis E. Lamb and R. C. Retherford found apparent stimulated emission in hydrogen spectra and made the first demonstration of stimulated emission."

X-Rays
"Progress appeared to be at a standstill until 1948, when Friedman and Birks built the first XRF spectrometer.."

When you consider where much of the innovations in technology have come since (Japan) and factor in the fact that the US spearheaded the reconstruction of Japan after WW2 it is easy to assume (although difficult to prove) that the US may have used Japan as a place to explore these engineering miracles, far from the eyes of Americans.

Japanese Post-War Economic miracle

I do agree it is unfair that some people would downplay the success of these innovations by saying they are not our own. It is still a unlikely conclusion, but not a completely unfounded one. What you posted was historical information, and being that this is a conspiracy website filled with cynics, added to the fact that our American Textbooks have been historically inaccurate in lieu of an nationalist agenda... difficult it is not, to see why people would feel our technology is alien.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It is statements like this that let me know when people are not bothering to click the links I provide...

It is statements like this that prove people, like you, do not bother reading what people actually wrote.

I asked for more information.

And it is statements like this that let me know that people, like you, are either not reading their own links, not understanding what they are reading, or grossly mischaracterizing them. It says the Chinese have built a synchro-resonance detector, not a HFGW generator.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It says the Chinese have built a synchro-resonance detector, not a HFGW generator.

Wrong.

Generation implies a Generator ....

Because you skipped it - here it is again:

`Piezoelectric-Crystal-Resonator High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generation`

*Note the terms; `Gravitational Wave Generation`

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
Greetings,

For those of us who do not give mankind credit for our achievements but instead believe (without base) that our technology is based on reverse alien tech I'd point out that all inventions can be traced back to their humble beginnings therefore rendering the 'reversed alien tech' theory invalid.

Bear in mind there are multiple sources for the history of these inventions so if those links do not suffice I can provide more with more detail, I chose those examples below as these are the kind of things I hear people say are based on reversed alien tech.

The explosion in technology over the last 100 years is a journey that is traceable to the smallest degree and there is NO reason to believe these creations are anything but man-made.

Can anyone provide compelling evidence that suggests otherwise? Something more than opinion?

The History of the Transistor

www.sjsu.edu...

The History of the Microwave Oven

www.gallawa.com...

The History of Lasers

en.wikipedia.org...

The History of the Intergrated Chip

nobelprize.org...

The History of the Radio

www.localhistory.scit.wlv.ac.uk...

The History of X-rays

www.karlloren.com...

I disagree,

You should try to look up Bob Corso and the timing when all this technology came to be. Maybe everything is not back engineered but it sure did help us along a lot faster.

Humans can progress and there were inventors/scientist who came up with some great inventions that could rid the world of dirty energy. But the profit system taking over your governments put this stuff on the back shelf.

I don't know how many times I've heard this story, to me it's just a bunch of guys who want to take full credit for something they half done.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Wrong.

Because you skipped it - here it is again:

`Piezoelectric-Crystal-Resonator High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generation`

All you have done is quote the title of the paper. No where in the paper does it say that the Chinese have built such a device. All it says is that the Chinese have built a syncro-resonance detector that can detect EM, which the authors (at Iowa State University) believe can be re-purposed to detect HGFW. If it says otherwise, show us.

You have not read your own link.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You opinion is noted.

Nevertheless, as the paper has been made available - the other members may read it to determine how much credibility to assign to your statements.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You opinion is noted.

Nevertheless, as the paper has been made available - the other members may read it to determine how much credibility to assign to your statements.

Right.

It should be a very simple matter of showing us where the paper says that the Chinese have built this device. Yet you refuse to say. For the second time this morning you have made a claim and when pressed to back up that claim, fail to come through.

As you said, other members are going to determine how much credibility to assign to your statements. If anything, it should be zero.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It should be a very simple matter of showing us where the paper says that the Chinese have built this device. Yet you refuse to say.

Then it should be an even simpler task for you to indicate where I stated that the "Chinese have built this device"...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It should be a very simple matter of showing us where the paper says that the Chinese have built this device. Yet you refuse to say.

Then it should be an even simpler task for you to indicate where I stated that the "Chinese have built this device"...

You don't even read your own posts, do you? From your first post in this thread.

Scary stuff - but interesting.

I am sure you will want to haggle next over suffixes instead of backing up your claim.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join