It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Has Happened With Dr. Stephen Bassett's June 1st Deadline And Announcement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello to all. This is my first post and with my limited computer skills this could be ugly. I have been looking for current imfo in regards to Dr. Bassett's June 1st announcement to force govt. disclosure and can't find any. ATS members can you help me out?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6 Jun 2009 by Hellmutt]

[edit on 6/6/2009 by jakeinspace]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There wasn't one.

They had nothing. It's just more of the same. One guy says hey government, disclose this or I will disclose what I know. The government shows you the middle finger and they make a release, which in turn the media portrays as a crazy man.

More of the same. There is no disclosure.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeinspace
Hello to all. This is my first post and with my limited computer skills this could be ugly. I have been looking for current imfo in regards to Dr. Bassett's June 1st announcement to force govt. disclosure and can't find any. ATS members can you help me out?

To be earnest...

Not much is going on. They are in phase 3 of the million fax on Washington for disclosure. There's a little counter click that's counting the days since Obama's been in office without disclosure.

Not sure what else to say.

Here's a link for his group (Paradigm Research)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for the reply TOTHETENTHPOWER.I was afraid this was the case.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by jakeinspace]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't really think that Obama will disclose anything until at least 2011... Bassett is not a Dr. by the way...just Stephen Bassett.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What if there's nothing to disclose?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Thanks Bloodline for the reply and link.I thought he was supposed to announce something that would force or trip disclosure. I think it makes him and the entire disclosure project look bad to say something so bold and then say nothing when the day comes.What up with that???

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

Sorry about the DR. part, got that from youtube.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i thought he said that he was basically going to give him a grace period. like an extra month. because of all # obama has to deal with.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

WOW if that is the case I have been wasting a lot of time on here!MOD close down the thread we have our answer!! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

I understood that May 31st was the end of the extended grace period.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeinspace

No, Basset said last may and then added 30 days to that timeframe, a sort of grace due to the global financial crisis, or something like that. So its last june if you like.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

What serious type person gives the President a deadline or a "grace period" ?

I'm surprised the CIA haven't transfered him to Guantanamo yet. Some chesnuts on this guy eh?

He's just prolonging the inevitable, he's gonna have to come out and say, I have nothing that you haven't heard or seen before, sorry folks.

Obama isn't afraid of some Conspiracy Theorist, come on now, you're dealing with AMERICANS here. They'd follow that guy into a burning building with no other exit.

Sad but true.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mr. Stephen Basset, in my own oppinion is dead.

Here's why I think so, he dissapeared of the face of the earth after the X-confrence.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

lol, i dont know but hes got an astronaut on his side. they might have something.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

My Canadian friend you are absolutely right about the follow part.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I've nearly come to the same conclusion.I have found no recent interviews or articles on or about MR. BASSETT in regards to to forcing disclosure. Fortunately nothing in the obits either.LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeinspace

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6 Jun 2009 by Hellmutt]

After years of hopeful anticipation, I've come to the conclusion there will be NO disclosure in our lifetime. There's been plenty of opportunity in the past 60+ years for the PTB to share with the general populace what they know. Why would they disclose now? Unless a saucer lands on the Whitehouse lawn and abducts Obama in front of CNN cameras, there will be continuous denial and even then they will still chalk it up to swamp gas.

As long as they can keep the sheeple in the dark, they know they will have absolute power and they will never relinquish that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
What if there's nothing to disclose?

That would suck... For real... Just had to post that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I may have been drinking a bit to much kool aid while waching this years x-conference.Going back to coffee now to wake back up.He just sounded so sincere and confident that he had imfo to force disclosure.The way it appears now he has absolutely nothing again.I think these types of false claims and threats really hurts our efforts in getting disclosure.I also think we will be dead and gone before this ever happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join