It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Has Happened With Dr. Stephen Bassett's June 1st Deadline And Announcement?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Why does everyone keep saying that lately? "unless a UFO lands on the whitehouse lawn"..

I threw that in as just a glib comment as this is the scenario that everyone has been prepped for by Hollywood/MSM as the only way people will believe it. Nothing more. It won't happen that way, and we all know it.

Why is it that UFO info seems to come from the X-Conferences etc. ?
Because TPTP and the MSM have continually marginalized this subject and relegated it to the "And Finally" joke section at the end of the news if they ever show anything. Debunk before you report it.....

There's been quite a surge lately in reports, videos, documents being released. I'm seeing at a process, not as an event.

Life's like that. It's a journey, not a race.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

I hear what your saying Bloodline.If Bassett has imfo to disclose that is that powerfull to force the US goverment into disclosure.Just disclose and many would have their answers.I don"t think he and his group have anything of signifigance to disclose.It in turn makes the entire disclosure movement look like a ship of fools again and allows the MSM to report that way.Just my feelings on where it's at now.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Sorry about some of my fellow americans being so self centered.If you can get me Browns address I will contact the ASHTAR Command and see if I can get them to land there first.No promises, but I'll do my best!LOL!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You know I don't know how to do a lot of stuff yet, but I'm going to give it a try! Heres a link to a may 20th interview you might find interesting,Kerrang Radio /Stephen Bassett 2 parts.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6/7/2009 by jakeinspace]

[edit on 6/7/2009 by jakeinspace]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeinspace

Sorry about some of my fellow americans being so self centered.If you can get me Browns address I will contact the ASHTAR Command and see if I can get them to land there first.No promises, but I'll do my best!LOL!!

no problem mate, its 10 downing street LOL! sorry you walked right in to that one, he, he!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hey mate!Just got back from the ASHTAR Command thread ,it has been shut down.I will have to find another way to get them the 10 Downing Street address.LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I tried posting on there as well, and found it to be extinct! great minds think alike yeh?

2nd line.....

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DARREN1976]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
After years of hopeful anticipation, I've come to the conclusion there will be NO disclosure in our lifetime.

I have been saying this for years. People are too stup1d for it to happen, we are not tolerant of even basic other human traits like being gay or what ever, what chance people accepting aliens as a superior species to us, lol.

All these people saying we can handle it, are not living in the world where i am. You should have harassment all your lifes and see if people are ready for this and that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hi everyone...

hope i dont sound to ruff?

its one thing to investigate and study the UFO field...

but basset takes it to a higher level of lobbying for free energy from th UFO crafts which is= I want free toilet paper/tissue in my opinion....

and claims we screwed up by shooting at them in the 50's and lost our chance at being friends????

nutts.....!!!!!

disclosure is impossible by the goverment....
takin into account cattle mutilations and abductions are real as well....

now basset can hope for a pill that you add to your gas tank filled with water for free energy from the ET's....!!!

Ill chose to avoid the ET's with their scary looking dental picks and needles!!!!!

he'sto far from common scense....

huggs everyone

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder if the "secret" thats been kept all these years has gotten way to big to disclose. If our 'government' finally admitted that flying saucers are real and are being flown by alien creatures wouldn't that immediately open up the biggest can of worms known to mankind? Can you imagine the questions that would be asked? At this point I believe that something 'earth shattering' needs to happen first, in order to throw those questions off. What that 'earth shattering' thing is, is anyones guess. But given the amount of sightings and amount of witnesses it's going to happen very soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
the paradigm research groups million fax on washington phase 3, is a little vague to me. its
' 139 days since President
Obama's inauguration
without Disclosure'
and counting is quite interesting, seeing as they will feel pretty silly if that counter doesnt stop...

The timeline stated in phase 3 is a bit open, and doesnt really pinpoint dates of interest, saying;

'The Truth Embargo cannot survive even a handful of courageous reporters asking the right questions and refusing to accept inappropriate answers. It will set off a chain reaction of media inquiry that will make Disclosure inevitable if not immediate. It comes down to a critical mass of questions in June and July.'

and basically offering a large number of questions for people to ask and then mail into Obama. Im not sure how many people Stephen Bassett has behind his cause, but if he has the knowledge of ET presence he claims he does, then it could be interesting....
That said, time will tell! (quite accuratelly, due to the clicker!
)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Bassett and several others have been using the free energy angle.I think it is an attempt to get the masses to jump on board the ufology wagon.Let's get the truth out that we are being visited first then then get the hi-tech stuff.Seems there is a lot of politics in exopolitics.In other words if Bassett and his group has the goods get it out there.If not they are just playing politics.A lot of people have been supporting his effort this time more than anytime previously.You bring up cattle in your post, my question to Mr. Bassett is "Where's the beef?"We deserve some answers,action,imformation or something not silence.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
At this point I believe that something 'earth shattering' needs to happen first, in order to throw those questions off. What that 'earth shattering' thing is, is anyones guess. But given the amount of sightings and amount of witnesses it's going to happen very soon.

Look around, it's been happening for years mate!

2nd line...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinAir
the paradigm research groups million fax on washington phase 3, is a little vague to me. its
' 139 days since President
Obama's inauguration
without Disclosure'
and counting is quite interesting, seeing as they will feel pretty silly if that counter doesnt stop...

The timeline stated in phase 3 is a bit open, and doesnt really pinpoint dates of interest, saying;

'The Truth Embargo cannot survive even a handful of courageous reporters asking the right questions and refusing to accept inappropriate answers. It will set off a chain reaction of media inquiry that will make Disclosure inevitable if not immediate. It comes down to a critical mass of questions in June and July.'

and basically offering a large number of questions for people to ask and then mail into Obama. Im not sure how many people Stephen Bassett has behind his cause, but if he has the knowledge of ET presence he claims he does, then it could be interesting....
That said, time will tell! (quite accuratelly, due to the clicker!
)

Mailing in to Obama is just no good, wont get anywhere at all! You need to lobby to your gov/congress, get a Senator on your side with threats of voting for the other guy next time round and see if you can spark an international investigation, then you might actually get somewhere, dont know where exactly but probably further down the road than what we are now.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You will not get them to listen to you. The human race is not ready for disclosure yet what anyone thinks, and threatening americans is not the way to go either.

Do you guys really think a world like ours is ready for any disclosure to do with higher lifeforms.

I do nto, and its one thing i agree with the masters of this world on.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Everyone uses that old chestnut , 'landing on the whitehouse Yawn'
Even if Aliens DID land on the Whitehouse Yawn, and abducted Obama, infront of CNN cameras, it'll all be put down as either

'Obama makes fun of the UFO community by pretneding to be abducted' as a gimmick or PR stunt

or

'Obama kidnapped by terrorists posing as Aliens , fights and kills the crew singlehanded and returns safely to Earth the TRUE American hero , and gives the terrorist technology over to the military for study'

or

'Obama abducted by aliens, fights and kills the evil alien crew singlehanded, saves the whole of humanity, we must praise and pray to him for he is our saviour. ALL HAIL OBAMA'..

No matter what 'disclosure' will/may/never occur it will be all we've heard before, there ARE no aliens just advanced war planes and experimental aircraft. any TV coverage will be downplayed to the Koolaid crew and they'll lap up all the BS spoonfed to them.

Haa haa look at the UFO community are they all silly in thinking for themselves?

Hahaha..

Then we'll be back to square one, hoping our KIDS or GRANDKIDS wil have disclosure ( if there's any world for them left after all the wars and bio attacks that are happening right now)

[edit on 8/6/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh I never threaten anybody, asking your government to help you and the masses is what they are there for, thats why they are voted in, if they dont do what the general consensus wants then there is no reason for them to be in political positions, and in any case, "threaten" is not in my vocabulary, I would rather use the phrase "Prudent Planning"

[edit on 8-6-2009 by DARREN1976]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Basset himself hasn't released anything. But Stephen Greer's lot are announcing something on the 18th or 19th was it? Some have commented that this might be connected. Honestly though, I'd rather someone a little more credible than Greer handled any release of information if it did happen.

As for Basset. I've found him to be a passionate speaker, with his heart in the right place. But as he's said himself, he's going on runs and trying to stay a little healthier, so he can be around when disclosure happens. I fear he is just desperate to see disclosure in his lifetime, as many of us are. So I just think this is a bluff card.

It's quite baffling actually, why someone would even bother trying to bluff the president into action unless he had something.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Originally posted by jakeinspace
reply to post by bloodline

Thanks Bloodline for the reply and link.I thought he was supposed to announce something that would force or trip disclosure. I think it makes him and the entire disclosure project look bad to say something so bold and then say nothing when the day comes.What up with that???

I don't know what's up with it. I don't think there ever was a deadline to be honest. How can Paradigm have any power to force anything, when we are not even sure if there is anything to disclose? Paradigm either has the footage or proof, or they have nothing! If there is something to disclose who is to say that Obama or his staff even knows about it? If Paradigm has something then what are they waiting for?

It's not a good position for Paradigm to be in that's for sure.

The UFO game... It's put up or shut up. Always has been and always will be.

Just to see if someone can set the record straight here: I'm not sure Paradigm and the Disclosure Project are the same thing. What is the relationship and status between these two orgs?

There was a deadline put forth by Bassett, and it was the end of May; from the actual press footage it seemed like they were going to unleash a storm of info to the mass media regarding Ufology. I was a bit disappointed to get a message from Bassett on June 1st simply indicating that PHASE III of the fax on Washington had begun.

Sadly, disclosure has no place in line with our current state of affairs: Economy Tanks! North Korea Tests! Iran Insults!

Just where do aliens "fit in"?

Bassett and Greer's organizations are not linked as far as I know; speaking of Greer, as badly as he's looked upon by some in the community, the Disclosure Project Briefing Document is a read that I highly recommend.

I've sent Bassett a message once, and he replied promptly. I can assure you he's not dead; in fact, he's easily accessible. I'd be glad to send him another message of questions compiled by the ATS community just to see what happens. Send me a U2U if you don't mind, as I'm dropping out of this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I got an email from Bassett using the PRGs address thanking me for pointing out a faulty link in his website. I dont think hes dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join