It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals/Stones and the Paranormal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have heard that some stones/crystals can be used in the paranormal in tons of ways such as Astral Projection, dreaming, remote viewing, ghost encounters, protection, luck, and more. Has anyone here used them and what were your results?

I have also heard that before a stone can be used it has to be cleaned/charged. Does this really make a difference?
-----------------------------

Some Links:
Stones 1
Stones 2
Stones 3
Stones 4
Stones 5
Stone Stone Stones
(Edit: Links)

[edit on 6-6-2009 by ucanneverdie]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I forgot his name, but one of the people who was on Coast to Coast with art bell said similar stuff. He worked on the frequencies and distances generating to perfect repeating numbers (.909090909090 ect...)

i forgot his name, would love to listen to that program again tho.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Some of The North American Indians would place their crystals on a new moon in a high place where the moon could see or kiss the crystal from rise to set unimpeded.

When the moon was full they would then take it from that place and place it in their medicine bag, with herbs and such like.

Before this (placing it out under the moon for a ccle) they would smudge the crystal usually sage, and make prayers to it, and wash it in very fresh clean water.

After it was placed in their medicine bag often it would on a cord be placed so over their heart, and they would sing to them and love them.

They were for healings and such like.

A good western Author who had a remarkable healing, and now teaches and such like on them is Suzi Holbeche though she does not mention the above or below in what she writes, her experiences are quite amazing, and also since her accident and healing helped by them the work she has done on others. In her books to she explains a lot of the science and geology behind them in easy to understand terms.

In Tibetan buddhism Chenrezi the "Lord of Love" who fathered as such from his tear Tara, Chenrezi being the embodimenet and real reason behind Om Mani Padme Hum (pronounced Om Mani Peme Hung) the world famous mantra is seen in his original form or archetype as the four armed chenrezi.

In this he has two of his arms and hands folded at the center of himself in prayer over his heart, between both palms is a large crystal over his heart, and in one of his other hands he has a rosary (hindu/Buddhist one no cross lol 108 beads for a mala) constantly saying prayers of love and compassion to ease the suffering of all beings, and mantra's on a bead and them moving to the next.

So out of his four hands which he has to help the suffering of all beings 3 of them are in contact and using a crystal to facilitate his easing of suffering.

"Enlightenment" is a term banded about much in modern new Age ego driven blurp, and pop culture to. The below guy at 5 mins 50 seconds of the clip from the wonderfull docu "The secret's of the yogis of Tibet", a must see for any one interested in meditation, healing and mind, is as close as any human being in the last generation and currently now has come to realise, he realised a very profound level of his mind in one of his retreats a 10 year one, and had experintial awareness of the true nature of reality.

He has since passed away (OP your name/avatar makes me smile at this, what chance you if not him lol) but even though he had massive knowledge and understanding of very very complicated, powerfull Yogi's and practises his main teaching and practise was always Om Mani Padme Hum, and the Chenrezi Teachings and Yoga's.

So he gained a level of mind beyond our wildest dreams on our level, and spent a lot of his time getting there (amongst obviously lot's of other things, and simplified here to prove the pointlol) visualising Chenrezi and himself as an embodiment of him.

He is in 5 mins 50 secs of the following clip from the wonderfull and must see docu for all interested in Mind, meditation healing etc "The Secrets of the Yogi's of Tibet"

I can only wonder at the vibrations and energies stored on his Rosary and its 108 crystal beads after 60 odd years of prayers with it!

Are Crystals important or powerfull if used properly, and sourced in a good way not mined so as to tramatise the crsytal etc, and worked on if shaped by craftspeople with good intent and energy... well you decide

I know there are a few in my life lol, but I also will add that really crystals should best be "given to you" or come to you, and also we should never keep them for ever (a rosary etc is differant) and if someone you know needs the energy more they can facilitate or embody you should pass it on cleansing it first asking it to help that person, and give it with love.

Quartz in a glass of water overnight then drinking it the next morning is very good indeed for many things, try it if you dont believe it.

Citrine is also good in a wallet to stop bad spending habits when you cant really afford it, or to stop making the same mistakes.

So having said the above just fyi and take what you will from it.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Great information! Thank you so very much. I have many cystals, some of which I actually "mined" for. I bought some books on the healing aspect of them, but have never actually tried them.

I am curious about putting quartz in a glass overnight, and then drinking it. I don't remember seeing anything in my books about that. Could you comment on that a little further, please? I have several kinds of quartz cystal, and some with veins of different things running through them, such as topaz, amethyst, citrine, rose quartz. Would one be better than the other? I also have very clear cystals I removed from the earth. I love them. They are so beautiful they are on my mantle. They are five inches in height.

Also now I am thinking.....should I give them away? Also read that a day in the bright sunshine will "clear" them, but since mine haven't been used for that, do they needed to be cleansed?

Thank you again for sharing this information.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh....one last thing. You are sure there's no toxicities in them? (The quartz).

Last thing I need in my life is more toxins!

I've always had a fascination with Tibetan Monks. Thanks for the vid.

I have a friend visiting Tibet now. The traveling is difficult now, he said.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Wow MischeviousElf I thank you for your info that you shared!

I too am curious about the quartz in the glass of water.

The main thing is i do not know were to find quartz or any other stone. If i dig around my house are they easy to find?
----------------------------
Also if I do aquire any stones I will try my darnest to use them correctly and I will post my results here.

PS: your video was inspiring, thank you

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

Hi ucann! I know I'm not Elf, and I hope she/he will be back to share more information with us, but I wanted to comment about finding cystals.

I searched for mine mostly in North Carolina. They have little expeditions
you can go on to dig for them. I acquired mine in this way. I found some really expensive stones, also. An emerald I had appraised for $3,000, among other gems. Some of them I had cut and faceted for jewelry.
Fun. I wish I could go every summer.

Quartz cystals are the least expensive of them all. You can purchase these on JTV, and I'm sure I've seen them on E-Bay. For example, the beautiful, completely clear cystal I found and described earlier is valued at 15.00. The ones I described with veins of other things running through them are valued slightly higher. The less expensive ones are going to be called "cystal points".

Just a thought....for you to explore if you wish!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I was once really into metapyshics, let's see if I can remember it.

Crystals do hold energy! We use them in electronics,watches and lasers.

The natural crystaline structure cannot be duplicated by man! A zirconian is only a hardness of 9.5 whereas a diamond is 10.

To cleanse your crystal, the quickest way is to leave it in direct sunlight for a day or two and you will notice more clarity to it.

To charge your crystal hold it in your left hand when your having an exceptionally good day to tranfer your positive energies to it while meditating and feel that energy going to the stone. After meditation set it aside out of sunlight. Do this a few times to get a good positive charge on it.

Have a seperate crystal that you use the same way as above for bad days as to cleanse yourself.

When your crystal is charged, carry it or hold it in your right hand or right pocket. Very important to remember that right is in and left is out.

When picking a crystal don't focus on the way it looks. It will pick you! Your vibrations(biological frequency) will match certain crystals. You'll know which one is for you.

Some say certain crystals are more powerful than others such as 'double terminated'(pointed at both ends),'soulmates'(crystals that are connected to each other and these can be shared because they can hold two energies) and the rare ones that have a crystal inside a crystal. I have a collection of these but they haven't chosen me so they are just 'pretties'.

Never ever let someone else touch your crystal as it will pick up their energy and conflict with yours. If this happens you'll have to cleanse it again and start over.

You can give your crystal away to somebody but for it to be any good to that person they would have to be in the right mind to know that the crystal has also picked them. This is pretty neat since you have found somebody with the same vibes as you.

On the dark side, remember that negative charged crystal?(which incidentally should never be out in the open or anywhere near your positive crystal) You can give that away with your left hand(left is out..) but not recommended because you are introducing negative energies to yourself and just opened up a 'Pandora's box' which is a whole nother thread and defeats the whole process of being 'of pure mind and soul'. Instead just cleanse that negative crystal often.

Now I've said that I used to be into metapyshics. I do believe in the power of crystals and as in all religions their beliefs are to be at peace with yourself and all that surrounds you. They are crutches to hold you up until that time of your own spiritual ascention which I believe, I'm on my way. You can focus the energies around you to do your bidding so to speak without a book or objects to center on.

There is nothing wrong with using a crutch to help you walk but make sure you don't become dependent on that crutch. Your basically wasting precious energy on something else instead of using it for yourself.

I only wish the best to everyone on their journey.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
To all time short so quickly,

Clear Quartz is the best for water, and you can wash them first before cleansing as long as you cleanse them properly to.

Cover the top of the glass with something to and keep it in a cool place away from heat to keep the water safe, natural spring water not tap water is to be used.

For an idea of clear quartz look Here

And for some places that get ethically mined crystals the follwing are good places to look and explore:

Here

And

Here

Njoy and as one of the above posters says, of course they store energy and transmute and transfer it "Crstal" radio sets with no electricity needed, perfect timkeeping in Quartz watches etc, they are abundantly used in modern technology, you are probably reading this on a LCD or Liquid Crystal Display, put the enrgy in and see what happens... just think on that differant energy differant images etc etc.

Njoy

Elf

Om Mani Padme Hum

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well i was at a yardsale and came across this (Pic Below)

Did not look familar to me but i am still new to this stuff. does anyone know if this is quarts or an crystal?

Even if its not it was only 2 bucks.

Picture

(Edit: Stupid Picture lol)

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ucanneverdie]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I always charge mine. I'm a fan of moonstone, sunstone, labradorite, quartz (particularly citrine or ametrine), NOT aura quartz... um... natural opal. Fluorite. Clear calcite (icelandic spar).

Those are my paranormal stones.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

That's a heat treated/dyed slice of agate. Agate is a real crystal/mineral.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's a slice of geode, Agate, as someone else said, and I absolutely love it!
What a find! It could be dyed, as agates sometimes are, or treated (usually through high heat) or it could have something else in it, such as amethyst, but it doesn't look like an amethyst cystal to me, but I would have to touch it. There can be all kinds of things lurking in there. I've even seen quartz with gold running through them Neat stuff.

Anyway. It's gorgeous. I have some "slices" of blue agate, which I also love. I checked my little "cystal healing book" to see if it addresses agate, but it does not.

Again, great find. You may turn into a rock-hound!
I love collecting them, and have neglected my collection for a while.
This is renewing my interest....thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

How do you charge yours? Do you ever let one sit in a glass overnight and then drink it? I'm thinking about trying that.

What might that improve? (I'm quite open to all kinds of improvement!).

Thanks for your comments.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ucanne.....can you u2u me? (I don't have enough points to do that yet.) I have something for you.

Thanks,

LIW

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Ooooo, Thanks! I'll have to look into Agates now.

And i sent you that U2U Lady

[edit on 9-6-2009 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Agates almost never have amethyst in them like that. As in, I've never seen it or heard of it, but I suppose it's possible. It's almost certainly heat treated and dyed. Even if it had an inclusion, it wouldn't be that color.

crystalrivergems.com...

Agate slices are really common. We used to sell them for like nothing at the store I worked at.

Ummm what was I asked? Oh, how I charge mine. I do it through visualization usually. I'm charging my labradorite pendant right now just by wearing it everyday. But usually just by meditation and visualization, or putting them in high-charged areas of my house. If I want a relaxing stone, I'll put it in the path with me or on a window sill. If I want a really ...loud/active stone, I keep it in the sunglass holder in my car. (I have like 5 stones there, no lie.)

I charged a bunch just by holding them often and focusing on making them charged. I did it for healing stones, put them in a pouch, and my grandpa keeps them on his nightstand (he has cancer. I selected some good healing stones for him the last time he was in the hospital and he still keeps them right next to his bed. Um, 87 with terminal metastasized cancer, and he was in a coma, and he's walking and 99% pain-free at home.)

There are many threads on this topic so I do implore you to read through some of them for more information, or you can U2U me.

Uhhh in terms of reference books, the only book we used to sell, and the only book I recommend personally is "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall. It's got everything and it's beautiful.

If you were to leave a crystal in a glass of water and drank the water, the effect would completely depend on the type of crystal that was in the water. It might take any bad energy from the water, so you would be drinking purer water. If it's a healing stone, it could transfer to the water that you drink. But it really depends. Some stones work really well with water.. like jaspers, quartz, etc. Some really don't, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was once given a stone cross to use in defense of a demon. The demon had left but I'm not sure if the material had anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

My thoughts are it was the symbolism of Jesus Christ and Christianity (the cross) that did the trick here. Not the material.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well since I have time on my hands I would like to update this thread.

Thanks to a wonderful person
i have come to possess some crystals. The one quartz that I have was cleansed to the best of my ability I hope. Still learning

I have the next week to myself and hope to practice with some of them in many ways and try to keep this thread updated.

Also i found this book online and would like to share it, you can download it to your computer or even print it:

Book by Scott Cunning Ham

Hope someone could also find it useful

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join