It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals/Stones and the Paranormal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice thread OP!

I am a Reiki master and I often use a large quartz crystal placed near the head of the subject to channel the Reiki energy throughout the session, used like a magnifier. It works very well! At the end of the session, I sweep all of the excess energy back into the crystal as well as the negative energy that was in the subject. I then purify the crystal by holding it in my hands and purge the negative energy out of it using the Reiki Symbols in my palms.

Does that help you? Thanks again for the nice thread. Flagged and starred!

= ) Namaste

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A couple of things i would like to note that have happened:

I had a piece of charged smokey quartz in my hand as i fell to sleep the other night. I dont know if it had any impact but i was able to enter OBE for about what felt like 2 seconds then i was oddly forced back into my body like something was saying "NO"

Also this was very odd: Yesterday i had charged a quartz crystal and placed it on my shelf in my room. This morning i woke with it my right hand and i quess i was gripping it tight because i had the faint outline of it on my hand. No idea how it got there, and no memory of getting up to get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

I'm loaded with crystals. No effect as far as I can tell but I still wear them on me. What are you gonna do? for trinkets, they cost me a pretty penny...yeah, a fool & his money were soon parted

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I was drawn to crystals as a child but never did anything with them. After a long absence from the spiritual to the "real" world I am getting re-interested in them.

What is the best and easiest way to clean/purify the stones? I have read that some people clean them by putting them in sunlight, some prefer moonlight, some use water, some use saltwater and others use course salt (sea or kosher). Leaving the stones in a jar full of salt for a day or two would be easiest for me but is method this effective? Does one method work best for certain stones and not others?

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm a jeweler and anyone interested in stones, crystals or equipment used in making jewelry should go to Tucson Ariz. in Feb. for their fantastic gem and mineral show.

They have crystals there bigger than a VW beetle.

www.tgms.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join