It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian Search Crews find bodies of Air France AF447

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, I'm amazed at how many people come to this conspiracy site only to complain that people talk about conspiracies...

If someone states they find it suspiciously convenient that they recovered a body, a briefcase, a ticket, an oxygen mask and an airplane seat, all of which could be traced to the missing plane, I personally try to see it from that perspective for a moment.
Although it could be suspicious, I find my conspir-o-meter doesn't ring any alarm bells and conclude that I personally don't see a conspiracy here. I can then post my opinion if I want to.

Many people are sick and tired of the 9-11 Truth movement or truth seekers in general, but have they considered the possibility that several false flag attacks against the US may have been thwarted simply because the perpetrators are afraid of the level of scrutiny any such attack may receive from a now huge network of truth seekers?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
First images of some of the debris.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/764ca5ff7119e59b.jpg[/atsimg]

Found here.

Edited to add a link to a slide-show showing more photos.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Man when you see the photos it just hits you and i really feel for the Families of the dead very sad day.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
[edit on 043030p://2009-06-07T16:25:43-05:00076 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I believe Globo says this. In the French news, Air France released no statement. The closest I can remember is "it's a blue seat like Air France's seats".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I dont know if this is a conspiracy or not and with everything else going on this is a drop in the bucket. The latest reports I read said they cannot identify the sex of the latest bodies, Im sure some where ripped to shreds. But if they say bodies then I would assume the have some of them mostly intact and we all know what kind of mutilation a certain species of alien is notorious for and I for one am not going to take there involvement off the table. Maybe if for once they let us know what atrocities these malevolent beings where committing we would finally purge are planet of those pathetic little parasites. Lock and load and dont forget the tin foil!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Story has been updated just.

17 Bodies now found. Not stated if 17 new or 17 in total now found.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

...and we all know what kind of mutilation a certain species of alien is notorious for...

**Face in Hand**

Oh for Pete's sake!!!!!

Just imagine, if by some chance a family member happened onto ATS and read that?

Low, low is all I can say

EDIT: Just looked up your profile. Not a good way to start off, I must say...

[edit on 6/7/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have nothing but pity for those family members and that should go without saying. I also have endless sympathy for the countless abductees who will never come back! What you think because Im willing to say that there could have been "other forces" at work here I dont feel for the families involved, thats just plain ridiculous. How many countless reports on the UFO phenomenon are there that have been made by the most credible sources of all; FAA pilots. This may have been a simple accident, but this is not CBS nightly news either. I see your a Sagan fan, you mean the same guy that thought it was a good idea to send a module into space stating exactly where we are, how to get here, and not to mention what are DNA is comprised of. Ya that was a wonderful Idea!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

17 bodies were recovered, 8 by a French frigate, the other 9 by the Brazilian ships, including the five that had been reported before.

17 bodies it's the total number of bodies recovered until now.

They have been finding several objects (aeroplane debris, seats, LCD screens, oxygen masks and personal belongings of the passengers).

One problem with this kind of recovering (and one of the reasons that makes me think that a cover-up of something is less likely) is that the operations are being made by the Brazilian navy and air force and by the French navy, but the bodies have to go to Brazil (I think they are still in Brazilian waters, but I don't know if that is the reason behind it), while the luggage and personal belonging of the passengers are a responsibility of the air company (Air France).

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Dredulous

...and we all know what kind of mutilation a certain species of alien is notorious for...

**Face in Hand**

Oh for Pete's sake!!!!!

[edit on 6/7/0909 by weedwhacker]

Yeah, I agree with you there Weedwhacker, I also shook my head...
Though I'll defend someone's right to speculate, I'm hoping people will not pick out the most extreme cases and generalize ATS members according to those wild claims and fantasies...

What's next? The interdimensional portal closed before the entire airplane went through?

C'mon people...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Um, the Brazilian Air Force said they found plane debris on the 4th I believe, but retracted that statement on the 5th. I saw that in many English news sources. Was this just a translation problem? I'm not sure, but that's where my initial distrust of reports came from. I also mistrust news reporters, so you could be right.

However, I think at this point with more bodies having been found, the only mystery that really remains is how the plane came down. Hopefully they will be able to find enough to figure this out.

Judging from what we are being told, it looks most likely to be related to weather or because of improper plane maintenance. Likely a combination of factors.

And for all those people hating on the conspiracy theorists. We live in a day and age where it is becoming harder and harder to trust what we are told. You are on a site where you will find some of the most extreme cases of distrust and wild thoughts. But really, what did you expect? The motto "deny ignorance" doesn't mean we should take the information as it is told to us as fact. It means we should acknowledge we don't have all the facts, and we really have no way to say for certain what we are told is the truth.

There are a number of crazies on this site. But, there are also a lot of conspiracy theorists that know of the likely scenarios and choose to speculate. That doesn't mean they are denying the truth. They are simply not accepting it, but rather looking at other possibilities to see how certain something is. I think the people who accept what they are told without thinking outside the box are the ones that choose "ignorance". They take no chances that life might not be as they first see.

But, I expect that

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST ARE OF THE ACTUAL AIRCRAFT THAT CRASHED (REGISTRATION F-GZCP)

Ok, I’m not going the way that this was a conspiracy.

But can someone please explain to me which part of the aircraft the peice in this picture came from?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c16a80c4899.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks obvious that it was from somewhere on the outside, but after looking at heaps of photographs of the actual aircraft (Registration F-GZCP). I cannot seem to see that part anywhere.

There is small writing of “Air France” at the front of the aircraft, but it says “Air France KLM” and not the logo stripes. (See picture further below).

Why also in this picture is the logo incorrect? Where is the Red Stripe, you could say that it “washed off” but the rest of the writing, and blue stripes are in perfect condition. Also, I can’t seem to find the Air France logo (as it is here) actually on the aircraft anywhere.

So does anyone know what part of the plane this is from? Undercarriage maybe? Maybe a small part of the door that can’t be made out on the pictures, I don’t know. But nowhere on the outside of the aircraft can I find it, or the “incorrect logo”.

This is the Air France Logo (notice the red stripe). But again, I cannot find it in any of the pictures of the exterior of the aircraft.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8b69b765c41.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the front of the actual aircraft that crashed, as you can see the small "Air France" writing (the only small writing I could find on the plane) says "Air France KLM" and does not use the logo, so this cannot be the part that the above wreckage is from.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f2380df701c.jpg[/atsimg]

This picture was take a day before the accident, to show that the "Air France KLM" writing was still the current painting on it (older pictures from 2005 say "Groupe Air France"). The only other small writing seen here is the "Airbus" writing, if you want to see the full picture the link is below (which includes the back).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1789bdddbcea.jpg[/atsimg]

There are hundreds of actual photos of the actual aircraft online, in which you can see almost every part of the aircraft.

So I just want to know, which part of the plane has the above wreckage come from, which shows "AIR FRANCE" in small writing, and includes the logo below it (with missing red stripe), and doesnt include the KLM part.

Does anyone know?

LINKS

Wreckage Photo Link

Photo used to show Air France KLM writing

Photo from the day before the accident

Mikey

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
cargo container in the hold

interior bulk head

those are 2 suggestions of location - neither of which have been photographed

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
interior bulk head

Nope, there are pictures of the Interior Bulkhead online.

It’s clearly not that.

Also, you have to look at the wreckage picture, it’s clear to see that it looks much like the exterior (paint, materiel etc) than the interior. It doesn’t match the interior to Air France

Also, still doesn’t explain why the logo is incorrect?

Originally posted by Harlequin
cargo container in the hold

Possible, but looking at Air France luggage/cargo containers, it still doesn’t really match to the wreckage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e30013f7573f.jpg[/atsimg]

Mikey

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here is what the black text at bottom might say, i have entered what it seems to say on picture.

My guess is that this is part of the Crew Rest container.

Anyone have any other suggestion?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by zyntax]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyntax
Here is what the black text at bottom might say, i have entered what it seems to say on picture.

My guess is that this is part of the Crew Rest container.

Anyone have any other suggestion?

Yep, I reckon you got it right there.

Similiar to this one (This is lufthansa one): Here

And the writing on that one says "Mobile Crew Rest" which seems to match what you're saying.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Does anybody have the latest news today?
I Don't see tv news,
Thanks
Frami.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is strange. An Italian named Johanna Ganthaler who missed the air France flight died in a car crash four days ago. Death tracked her down.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by eradown]

CX

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST ARE OF THE ACTUAL AIRCRAFT THAT CRASHED (REGISTRATION F-GZCP)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c16a80c4899.jpg[/atsimg]

This might be a stupid question, but as i'm not a plane fanatic i'll ask anyway.

Is that a whole load of rust on the above plane debris? The brown stuff at the bottom?

I ask because whilst i know metal can rust after contact with water, does it rust this quick?

What would the plane be made of? Would it even rust?

Is it usual for planes to fly with rusty parts?

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join