It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian Search Crews find bodies of Air France AF447

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nickmare

I agree. But in this case, we were originally told they found some wreckage and oil from the plane to later find out that they didn't. I can understand it might be a hard search operation, but for the authorities to release evidence before they are sure shows some lack of judgment. Similar to cases where police say they found a murderer before they are sure. It shows errors were made.

Wrong , they never said they found the plane's debris.
They said they found debris.
France was saying they were the plane's debris , but France was NOT EVEN THERE yet.

After identification they found out the debris did not belong to the airplane.
They also found oil and kerosene , oil is not used as airplane fuel though !
They believe the oil came from a ship.
Kerosene is!

I have yet to see contradictions in the articles I read in portuguese.My guess is either international reporters are jumping the gun ,or they do not have qualified people translating or you have not read enough about it. Or it could be all three combined.

Maybe in this case finding two bodies and a leather briefcase makes sense. The problem is I'm not sure I trust what is coming out of Brazil (and I don't think France does either).

Please elaborate what is causing your distrust on the brazillian government?
Or is that just a gut feeling? Or you believe theat the people from the Air Force and Navy are not competent people?
I can make that assumption , I once had an american friend ask me if I painted my face like an indian when I got married , and thought that I lived in the jungle. It just goes to show how ignorant people can be.

DO not fully trust any governments , and do not go around picking favorites without researching more please!

You seem to lack the perspective that Air France is a FRENCH company , I can definetely see a conflict of economical interests by their side , cannot see that in the brazillian side , If the Air Force/Navy finds stuff that could prove the accident was a complete fault of Air France , things could get ugly for them.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So they happened to find a little man and his breifcase and a plane ticket BUT cant seem to find where a huge jet went eh?

hmmmm

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evrgreen
So they happened to find a little man and his breifcase and a plane ticket BUT cant seem to find where a huge jet went eh?

hmmmm

Little man and brief case = floats

Large jet most likely broken into little pieces made primarily of metal = sunk 7000 metres of ocean

This is not a conspiracy, this is the first report of real findings, don't worry I'm sure there will be more in time. Remember no details will be published until next of kin have been informed.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by who-me?]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
They could say they found the bodies, and I still won't believe it.

They are all a bunch of liars, and not to be trusted.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
In the air what goes up must come down.

In the water what goes down must come up.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
While labelling myself a conspiracy theorist of the kind with almost maximum paranoia I haven't seen anything yet to convince me that this was a conspired incident, not even anything to suggest a motive. I think it was an accident. There may be some details about the accident that certain parties would not wish to release for business reasons but I really don't see the NWO's hands on this one.. not this time... (so far!)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
They could say they found the bodies, and I still won't believe it.

They are all a bunch of liars, and not to be trusted.

Just curious, what would it take for you to believe its not a conspiracy? Secondly why do you believe its a conspiracy? All the evidence thus far points to a tragic accident.

Supposing it was conspired, whats the reason/motive, how was it done and who was responsible?

Ask far as I can tell it wasn't and there's zero evidence to prove otherwise. I'd ask you to prove me wrong but you simply can't can you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Who said anything about NWO there is alot of threads adout this plain and i do not remember reading about NWO.But something is not right about this plain going down finding this airline ticket this reminds me of 911.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It is a sad situation, so many people lost, for whatever reason. My thoughts go out to the relatives of all on board.

Some points that have crossed my mind and please correct me if my logic seems wrong.

1. I find it difficult to understand how radar able to target a leather briefcase at a great distance did not pick up something before this time.

2. If I am to agree that the impact would rip everything to pieces, including casualties. Then the fact that a complete (Leather) case, a seat and a human body, all in complete condition were the first items found is difficult to understand. Also, the fact that all the items are able to point directly to the Air France plane is a coincidence. Think about how many items there must have been on that plane that would not have pointed to a connection to that specific plane. Personal items, clothing, many, many things almost certainly on board that would not have had the Air France AF447 fingerprint attatched.

This sad event has so many questions that hopefully will be answered in the coming weeks.

respects

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
1. I find it difficult to understand how radar able to target a leather briefcase at a great distance did not pick up something before this time.

I haven't seen any reference to the distance from the radar to the objects, so I can not say if it was at a great distance or just at a closer range.

The clear advantage of radar, even relatively close, is that it can be used during the night, that is probably one of the reasons why they started using that aeroplane at 04:00.

2. If I am to agree that the impact would rip everything to pieces, including casualties. Then the fact that a complete (Leather) case, a seat and a human body, all in complete condition were the first items found is difficult to understand.

I haven't seen any report about the bodies (two bodies were found) being found in "complete conditions", even a body badly mangled is considered a body.

Also, the fact that all the items are able to point directly to the Air France plane is a coincidence.

The ticket pointed directly to that flight, the seat is (or at least was) pending identification, the bodies were not identified and the name on the backpack could not be connected directly to anyone on board the plane.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You have to remember that americans have satellites watching every bit of earth, so they do know, but they will not tell you. They are using these, but there not going to go on the news saying this.

There has to be some satellite that saw the plane do what ever, as i assume all satellites are recorded.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you, ArMaP, for promoting intelligent thinking!!!

I am growing weary of all of this specualtion, jumping to conclusions, and, frankly, some idiotic statements being made about an airplane crash.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

I didn't say it was a conspiracy, but I do think it was a cover up for something.

They've lied before BILLIONS of times in the past, so who wants to believe them?

They could tell me the sky is blue, and I would go double check.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They have now pulled 5 bodies out of the water and have seen an undetermaned number of bodies floating and are sending more ships to recover them.

Sky News

Mikey

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am not standing up for France really. But I am positive French officials have not confirmed anything on any founds by the Brazilian side.
At the moment, Air France has corroborated the reservation number of the ticket found is a reservation number from flight AF447. No information was released in regards to the seat's serial number. Officials say they want to examine the ticket and the seat in order to confirm allegations.

For me, Air France has a bad record on transparency. Aeronautics is a very sensitive and strategic industry. It is plausible states sometimes cover up on strategic issues.
Quite frankly, I am surprised with the French investigation agency. They are not trying to reassure us. At the moment, they don't look like they are trying to cover up.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

According to Globo (Brazilian media), Air France has confirmed that the seat is from an A330, but they do not know if it belongs to the missing aeroplane (it would be strange if it was found as belonging to a different plane).

Edited to add that the bodies were found at a distance of 70 km from the point of the last automatic message sent by the aeroplane.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes....just to expand on that for non-airline people.

The seats in airliners are NOT specified with individual "Serial Numbers".

In fact, each customer of a particular model airplane can shop from various manufacturers and suppliers. SO, whilst Air France will buy and equip their A330s with Brand ABC, Northwest Airlines might buy from brand XYZ.

However, the 'Part Numbers' will sufficiently identify which company manufactured the seat. Therefore, that will certainly be circumstantial evidence that it came from A) an Air France A330 and B) it would seem to be AF447, since no other AF A300s are missing. Also, the design of the fabric (or leather) on the cushions will also positively identify it as belonging to the standard AF patterns, or, for that particular airplane if different from others in the fleet.

Comprende'?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Could you explain what you mean by "there was WX in the area" in a post on the previous page?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sorry...shorthand for 'weather'.

I write, and the fingers don't move fast enough for my brain.

Tend to use too many acronyms, I'm sure!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've been a casual reader of ATS for about 5 years now, and the increasing number of threads like this is why I find myself losing interest in the site.

A plane goes down in the ocean, and people are shocked that a piece of luggage was found containing a ticket! Belive it or not folks, some people buy return tickets, and, get this, they carry the tickets with them so they make the return jounrey! I know it sounds kinda crazy, but it's true!

Other people are shocked that luggage floats. Fill a suitcase tomorrow, throw it in the nearest pond or ocean. It will float. Here's another crazy concept for y'all. Some high-price briefcases and suitcases are deliberately constructed, that's right, deliberately, to take the most extreme batterings without breaking open! What what a wild word we live in, right!

What's the tagline of this site, people? DENY IGNORANCE. Right now a worrying amount of people seem incredibly eager to leap and make this crash a conspiracy, before anyone has even gathered quarter of the facts. They ain't even found the aircraft yet! And half the news reports seem to be based on bad translations.

Honestly, and I really don't want to offend anyone by saying this, but the inanity of some of the posts made in this thread leads me to believe they're made by pre-teen kids with zero life experience, or adults who should know better, acting stupid for the sake of it.

PLEASE...."deny ignorance" before being shocked about the discovery of a plane ticket at a plane crash site....THINK.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join