It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If you want to see how Rosicrucians consider themselves as grim reapers, see "The Pictorial Language of Hieronymus Bosch," the Purgatory panel of the "Garden of Earthly Delights." The Rosicrucian Pagans consider themselves to be righteous torturers! Like the song goes, "It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it!" Certainly "God" had someone in mind to perform these actions, so that will be them, say they, as they step up joyfully to the plate. It's a righteous massacre. www.naderlibrary.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95bcbb30e155.jpg[/atsimg].

Or how about this rabbit. The rabbit is a hugely important symbol for the Rosicrucians. What does it mean? Again, from Clement A. Wertheim Aymes:

The hare has extraordinarily fine hearing, shown by his long ears. He is especially alert; it is said that he sleeps with open eyes. Wherever he is he is hunted. If a hare is being pursued and can run no more, another takes his place in the field, and lets the pursuit follow him. One must grasp these essential signs in a more or less super-sensible sense; they make of the modest gentle hare who attacks no other animal, a very elevated spiritual symbol.

When a man has reached a point in his inner development that is so advanced that he can inwardly hear and see what escapes the attention of others, when eventually he can so love that he gives his own life for his brothers, then he resembles the hare. Thus the hare is the symbol for the ego that is able to love unselfishly, that begins to be fully effective throughout the whole earthly organisation of man. Briefly, it means initiation. The man who has become a hare has no actual home, he must be at home everywhere and belong to all men. If he has reached this stage of selflessness however he always attracts persecution, as in the words of Jesus: (John 15/20) "If they have persecuted me they will also persecute you." The stage of the hare indicates readiness to die for the ideal.

And there's so much more to the meaning of the hare. Find it here:. www.naderlibrary.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RastaChick
Or how about this rabbit. The rabbit is a hugely important symbol for the Rosicrucians.

It is?
can you show me some links?

The Rabbit is used a lot in black ops as in 'Down the Rabbit Hole' but that is working off the 'Alice Code'

But the one in the patch is the Energizer Bunny

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b3d924dae2f.gif[/atsimg].

This is part of a larger picture called "Christ calling upon Simon Peter and Andrew to follow Him, MONTE DI GIOVANNI and his studio," from the Library of the old convent S. Marco, depicting rabbit and bird. Mr. Aymes explains:

On the left two hares indicate that the two brothers were already endowed with spiritual vision and hearing; otherwise both would have needed more than the sparse words of Christ to make them follow Him, nor would they have recognised Him. The holy bird, probably here an ibis (above the hares, behind the disciples), represents the sacred mood of soul.

Birds in general represent the spirit because they have wings and fly.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RastaChick

That is not a Rosicrucian picture and why are you attempting to turn this thread into a religious crusade?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonThat is not a Rosicrucian picture and why are you attempting to turn this thread into a religious crusade?

It's a picture posted by an author who is sympathetic to Rosicrucian symbology, to support his theory that Hieronymus Bosch was a Rosicrucian. For myself, I'm not religious at all. I'm opposed to religion, though not to spiritual ideas that people come up with for themselves. I'm simply saying, you have to look at the old military/religious ideas in order to understand these patches. You, of all people, being a "knight," should understand that. I've read all the posts here, and I can see that people have a difficult time understanding the meaning of these symbols. I'm simply trying to give them some clues as to meaning. Are you antagonistic towards me before I barely get started?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Are you antagonistic towards me before I barely get started?

Depends...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Or how about this rabbit. The rabbit is a hugely important symbol for the Rosicrucians.

But the one in the patch is the Energizer Bunny

Maybe it is a ripoff of the Energizer bunny and represents something like "Never stop" or "We won't quit"

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The Rabbit is used a lot in black ops as in 'Down the Rabbit Hole' but that is working off the 'Alice Code

Don't get hung up on the "Energizer" thing. It's just a pink rabbit. Pink rabbits are everywhere. The Energizer rabbit is just a cartoonized pink rabbit. You can cartoonize anything. Besides, the "Energizer" rabbit is too new a creation to be the basis of this type of symbol. These symbols come from much older ideas. So what about that "Alice Code"? What is it? It doesn't help us much for you to just say "Alice Code." I would propose that the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland represents the dream world, and that when the rabbit is placed as a symbol OUTSIDE of the dream world, it represents a dream made manifest. As expressed in this idea by my favorite political theoriest Webster Griffin Tarpley in "Obama, The Postmodern Coup -- Making of a Manchurian Candidate."

Brzezinski used the hostage crisis to promulgate the so-called Carter Doctrine on the Persian Gulf, which was included in the January 1980 State of the Union address. Brzezinski insisted against all objections on the inclusion of this critical passage: "Let our position be absolutely clear. An attempt by any outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America, and such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary, including military force." Columnist Joseph Kraft called this lunacy "a breathtaking progression from the dream world to the world of reality." This was a piece of incalculable folly, since it threw down the gauntlet to the Soviet Union in the most provocative possible way. This Carter doctrine has also provided the basis for every US fiasco in the Persian Gulf region over the last several decades, including the first Gulf War to eject Iraq from Kuwait and the current Iraq war itself.

A kind of "Dream is Destiny" idea, as Richard Linklater would put it. I would elaborate and say, foisting someone's negative dreams upon us -- most likely Henry Kissinger's!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfc52529ccfd.gif[/atsimg]

Rabbits are everywhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
Maybe it is a ripoff of the Energizer bunny and represents something like "Never stop" or "We won't quit"

Well the Energizer Bunny slogan is 'Still Going' and the patch says 'Finally Going' so you could be right

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

So what about that "Alice Code"? What is it? It doesn't help us much for you to just say "Alice Code."

You don't have the need to know.

I would propose that the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland represents the dream world, and that when the rabbit is placed as a symbol OUTSIDE of the dream world,

Quite right... there is such a Rabbit outside the door to Dreamland. I can say that now because Dan let the Rabbit out of the hat so to speak

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/780f8fd2b263.gif[/atsimg]

This is a photograph by Stephen Crowley, who I'm sure is related somehow to Aleister Crowley, being as how he's from Jupiter Island. Here, the rabbit has come out of his hole, and neither the policeman or the intelligence agent, which seems to imply that the rabbit is a threat to our safety, even see him. I think that's because the "bad dream made manifest" has a kind of natural invisibility to it, being as how it's really just someone's idea. It's hard to see things that are inside people's heads. Like a conspiracy, for example.
edit on 22-10-2010 by RastaChick because: To add one last sentence.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think the Energizer Bunny is very interesting, and deserves a separate analysis. But I think to discuss it right now would be too confusing. For example, I would want to talk about electro-magnetism and Mesmer, and other more traditionally "religioius" concepts associated with the rabbit, and that would be overload. Let's get to that later.

But going back to the original bunny on the patch in question, what about that drum he's about to beat, which has -- what is it? -- either the numeral "2" or "8" on it. It's the combination of messages in that patch that make me say it DEFINITELY has a religious symbolism: Bird, Rabbit, Transcendental Message ("Finally Going", as leaving this world to go to God), AND the drum -- and there's still more elements to look at -- but these four central messages alone say, "Religion." So what about that drum? What does that mean for a military/religious cult?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The thing to remember about reading symbols is that there are always three levels of meaning: Outer, Inner and Secret. And within each category, every symbol can have different meanings, according to the type of message that is being put across. Another way of designating the levels is Exoteric, Esoteric, and Secret. You will interpret them according to where your head is at. But for the INITIATE, the meaning is ALWAYS religious. That's why you can't get away from talking about religion when it comes to these patches. Because these patches are ALL ABOUT INITIATION.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
According to Clement A. Wertheim Aymes, in "The Pictorial Language of Hieronymus Bosch," the drum, along with the trumpet, are the two instruments most used by Rosicrucians to transmit a spiritual message:

That the harmony of the spheres is sounding here is shown by the presence of musicians and the instruments which they play (a trumpet and a drum, the two instruments which are often used to depict that a communication of a spiritual nature is taking place).

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/780f8fd2b263.gif[/atsimg]

And the row of tiles in the front with the stars on them what do they tell you?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RastaChick the drum, along with the trumpet, are the two instruments most used by Rosicrucians to transmit a spiritual message:

So do many Native cultures and the Tibetans... doesn't make it evil

Crowley is to Rosicrucians... as Darth Vader is to the Jedi

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

FINALLY GOING

A patch that is almost as cluttered as the B-30 patch is the patch for the launch of Titan 4 K-7, which lifted off on May 3, 1994 from Cape Canaveral. That patch contains many elements that are easy to decipher, but also one that is highly intriguing. This rocket became notorious when it sat on the launch pad for 1,054 days. During that long down-time, pad workers had to swap out major rocket components, either because they suffered problems or because they had exceeded their allowed time exposed to the Florida heat, humidity and salt air—damage so severe that the solid rocket boosters had to be removed and replaced not once, but twice.
www.thespacereview.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95bcbb30e155.jpg[/atsimg]

The launch patch reflects this mission's tortured history. On the left are the numbers of the original Titan 4 core stage, K-9, and Centaur, TC-8, as well as the first pair of Solid Rocket Motors, numbered 15 and 16. On the right are the numbers of the final core stage and Centaur, K-7 and TC-10, as well as the second pair of SRMs, numbered 11 and 12, and the final pair, numbered 13 and 14. The patch also contains a pink rabbit with a blue bird (the blue bird of happiness?) on its head, probably symbolizing the rocket and either the Centaur or the payload. The rabbit is probably modeled on the Energizer Bunny, whose motto “Still going!” is reflected in the patch’s motto “Finally going”.

One interpretation is that the Energizer Bunny is standing next to his drum with the number eight on it. An alternative interpretation is that the rabbit is standing next to what is apparently a hoop of the kind that circus performers make dogs or other animals jump through (the rabbit’s baton is a giveaway that this is a performance of some kind—perhaps the bird is meant to jump through the hoop). The number 8 appears on this hoop. Why an 8? This was the eighth launch of an intelligence payload to that particular orbit. Independent observers and publications like Aviation Week & Space Technology had designated the first launches to be Jumpseats, and there were six successes and one failure. For this launch, which some sources later said was named Trumpet, those involved with the rocket were hoping that the eighth satellite would successfully jump through the hoop.

But the most intriguing aspect of the patch is a series of dates at the bottom above the words “Finally Going”: 1981, 1983, 1986, 1987, 1992, 1993 and 1994. The first four years all predate the Titan 4 program and therefore cannot represent the rocket. The obvious conclusion is that these dates represent the original launch dates for the payload. In other words, the payload that was finally launched in May 1994 had originally been scheduled to launch as early as 1981.

Air Force officials admitted that the spacecraft should have flown on a Titan 4 transported to the launch pad in June 1991—almost three years before its eventual launch. Problems with the Titan (and reportedly exacerbated by an incessant stream of engineering changes requested by the Air Force) forced the payload to be transferred to other Titan components, resulting in a prolonged and very costly launch campaign.

The problem with the interpretation that this was a 13-year-old satellite that had spent all its time in storage is that the size of the Titan 4’s payload shroud implied that this was a large payload, bigger than anything placed into orbit on an expendable launch vehicle. Could this payload have originally been scheduled for launch aboard the Space Shuttle in the early 1980s and then been repeatedly delayed due to problems with that vehicle? Or is some other interpretation possible?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

The patch contains five stars inside the border, indicating the fifth Lacrosse launch. Notably, it did not feature owl eyes like two previous Lacrosse mission patches; however, it did feature a pelican, whose golden beak could be interpreted as representing the radar satellite’s golden dish.

The logo for the last Titan 4 launch from the Cape contains so many symbols and possible hints that it is difficult to determine which of them are inside jokes, abstract symbols, or if any are hints about the payload.

But the patch also features some odd elements. One is a gorilla carrying an American flag. What this symbolizes is unknown, although the remake of King Kong did premiere that same year. But another element of the patch is easier to decipher, even if it is not so easy to understand. The palm trees and the brilliant sun are also found in numerous patches for the satellite ground station on the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Clearly the satellite has some connection to that ground station, although what is still unknown.
www.thespacereview.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6501dbfe5fca.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join