It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A very good and thoroughly researched post, thanks to the OP. I do not have a lot to offer, but I do know this...anything that they SHOW us, they are at least 40 years ahead of that in real technology. I strongly believe they are building a secret space fleet of UFOs, (Triangular Configuration) and an even bigger, interstellar craft that can take the rich elite off planet when TSHTF. I also believe that regular trips are made from Earth to Mars, to Moon, and Venus. also, the Russian and American scientific community have been working together for many years now, the whole Cold War was a farce. I know, I know, no evidence, no proof. Proof of these things would get one killed pretty fast. Right now it is just speculation and theory.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

haha i like the MYOFB one. that's my fav.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Once again as you look at many of these patches very often the most sinister and secretive of groups seem to use Latin instead of English.

Military patches are a form of identification. They are the outfit that wears those, flag and standard, their battle colors if you will.

It is one more compelling piece of circumstantial evidence that along with our laws, chief religion and currency that the Roman Empire might not be as dead as the history books and governments would like us to believe.

I still can not shake the nagging suspicion that who ever you are, no matter where you live, that we all live in a parent nation, a New World Order and its name is Rome.

Call me crazy but I don’t think Rome has ever stopped conquering the world and has long been engaged in it through subterfuge, trickery, deception, manipulation, utilizing divisions in people and nations to keep fostering the battles and circumstances to lead to a One a World Government.

Since unit patches signify also who is in command are these patches emblazoned with Latin a long dead language telling us who these particular warriors really serve?

Some food for thought, nice collections Original Poster and Zorgon, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I still can not shake the nagging suspicion that who ever you are, no matter where you live, that we all live in a parent nation, a New World Order and its name is Rome.

Call me crazy but I don’t think Rome has ever stopped conquering the world and has long been engaged in it through subterfuge, trickery, deception, manipulation, utilizing divisions in people and nations to keep fostering the battles and circumstances to lead to a One a World Government.

Yes, this is a very interesting angle you highlight....

We have a few clues...

Novus Ordo Seclorum translates : New Order of the Age

phrase found on U.S. currency.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is what a pilot I know refers to as a space port...
This is by China Lake, Area 51...

This thing is huge...
It has an underground access.

To gather an idea of how huge this is, compare it to the roads that are around it...

You can get a much better look on Google Earth...

34°49'50.79"N
117°17'51.91"W

Google Earth Coordinate

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d72b1580e1b8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
B-XXVIII = B28?

The XB-28 was designed to take bombs high into orbit

XB-28

Perhaps the modern version can take nukes into space?

Edited to say this is a cool thread. Wish Nader was President

[edit on 29-8-2009 by sligtlyskeptical]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Yes, or one of these:

the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

the Aurora

Lockheed-Martin’s X-33A

Boeing and Airbus Industries’ Nautilus

the TR3-A Pumpkinseed

the TR3-B Triangle

Northrop’s Great Pumpkin disc

Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical’s XH-75D

Shark antigravity helicopter

Lockheed-Martin and Northrop’s jointly-developed TAW-50 hypersonic antigravity fighter-bomber

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Secret Space Station ; also Earthside Visitor Base
aliendave.com...

Up to $168.2M to Alutiiq-Melle for China Lake Support Services

China Lake is the home of the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division…

China Lake, located 150 miles northeast of Los Angeles on the western edge of California’s Mojave Desert, is where the US Navy and US Marine Corps have developed or tested nearly every significant airborne weapon system in the past 5 decades, according to Globalsecurity.org. Missiles such as Sidewinder, Shrike and Walleye are just a few of the many systems that have been developed at China Lake.

The Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake is home to approximately 4,400 civilian employees and about 1,000 military personnel (including tenant Operation Test and Evaluation Force squadron VX-9) and is supported by over 1,500 contractor employees, notes Globalsecurity.org. China Lake encompases 1.1 million acres of land in California’s upper Mojave Desert, accounting for approximately 1/3rd of the Navy’s total land holdings. The land, ranging in altitude from 2,100 to 8,900 feet, varies from flat dry lake beds to rugged piñon pine covered mountains. The majority of the land is undeveloped and provides habitat for more than 340 species of wildlife and 650 plant types.
www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just wanted to say what a very interesting thread this is, well done burntheships.

If I might add 2 observations,

The patch with the raptor in the merlins cloak has the digits "1dB" and I am pretty sure that this means 1 decibell (the unit of sound - that is exactly how decibell is abbreviated - with a lower case d and upper B) so that may be of some significance??

The patch with the sailing ship on it has the stellar constellation of "Cassiopea's chair" above the forward mast and the latin word PYXIS which may refer to the modern day latin word for a mariners compass... Nav satellites??

Just my 2 cents,
Thanks again,

PEACE,
RK

edit to add S & F

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
this thread deserves a"BUMP" as it's great and has helped in my research
on a similar subject i was looking into " the green door"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
Just wanted to say what a very interesting thread this is, well done burntheships.

The patch with the raptor in the merlins cloak has the digits "1dB" and I am pretty sure that this means 1 decibell (the unit of sound - that is exactly how decibell is abbreviated - with a lower case d and upper B) so that may be of some significance??

PEACE,
RK

This takes on special significance, when you consider all the work and consideration that is given to wavelength, vibration, resonance, etc... by many of the 'theorists'. (?) Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

The patch with the sailing ship on it has the stellar constellation of "Cassiopea's chair" above the forward mast and the latin word PYXIS which may refer to the modern day latin word for a mariners compass... Nav satellites??

Thanks, very nice...

Looking forward to doing a little research on your additions.
I am sure the decibell abreviation is tied in.

Also Cassiopeas chair and PYXS, yes indeed. Nav satellites!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Area 51 Veteran Employee Breaks deacades of silence.

After nearly five decades, guys like James Noce finally get to tell their stories about Area 51.

Yes, that Area 51.

The one that gets brought up when people talk about secret Air Force projects, crashed UFOs, alien bodies and, of course, conspiracies.

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.

Noce, 72, and his fellow Area 51 veterans around the country now are free to talk about doing contract work for the CIA in the 1960s and ‘70s at the arid, isolated Southern Nevada government testing site.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Not only has Michael Schratt been to Area 51 before it was in the public spotlight but he's done the best research on the black ops UFO military craft....

And yes Schratt has gone to the annual conference of the black op pilots where they have the patches, etc.

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Drew,

Thanks for the Video, it looks absolutley rockin. One hour, wow.
My evenings entertianment just found!

I look forward to other veterans breaking decades of silence.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here again we see the grouping of 5 + 1 stars with a smaller grouping of 3 stars which may represent Detatchment 3.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50a51d66a7d8.gif[/atsimg]

FREEDOMUS AO ANAT COSAMUS

This patch is from an unknown program that took place at Groom Lake (Area 51) sometime during the late 1990s. The collection of six stars above the eagle's head may represent Area 51 (5 + 1 stars), while the collection of three stars below the eagle might represent "Detachment 3" (Groom Lake is also known as "Air Force Flight Test Center, Detachment 3"). The phrase Freedomus Ao Anat Cosamus is a garbled concoction of dog-Latin and dog-Greek. Although the intended meaning of the phrase is entirely unclear, one might venture the guess "Freedom throughout the cosmos."

Source Credit

[edit on 8-4-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Defending and attacking; electronic warfare...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/502a2cd7e861.gif[/atsimg]

PANTHER DEN

Panther Den is a Special Access Program (SAP) based at Hanscom Air Force Base in Massachusetts. Managed by the Big Safari project office, Panther Den is charged with overseeing classified information warfare projects. Related to electronic warfare, information warfare involves defending and attacking computer networks and other kinds of information infrastructure.

Projects falling under Panther Den's umbrella include Pirate Sword, Steel Puma, and Project Deborah.

Source Credit
edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:35:48 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Image Insertion.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

The real secret operatives dont need patches or cartoon emblems to understand their mission.

BADGES? THEY DONT NEED ANY STINKING BADGES!

It seems you know absolutely nothing about Psychology in general and Military esprit de corps in particular.
"When I showed him some of the patches from this book, he was less than enthralled. "I've seen that sort of thing a lot," he said. "Those are gang colors.""

[edit on 9-4-2010 by ZEV93]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A tribute to jkrog08!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Missing you right now jkrog, your inspiration lives on at this very moment. www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you encouraged me to, I am finishing this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
On the left of the wizard is the now familiar collection of stars
5 + 1 indicating the unit's operating location Area 51.

Note the shape of the handle on the sword.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8214c40e0452.gif[/atsimg]

SPECIAL PROJECTS FLIGHT TEST SQUADRON

Based at the Air Force's secret base near Groom Lake, Nevada, the Special Projects Flight Test Squadron is the Air Force's only "black" flight test squadron for classified prototype aircraft and advanced concept technology demonstrators.

The squadron's mascot is a wizard. A collection of six stars (5 + 1) on the patch references the unit's operating location: the secret base known as Area 51. The lowercase Greek sigma symbol in the wizard's right hand is the engineering symbol for the unknown value of an object's radar cross section (RCS). The ideal radar signature of a stealth aircraft is zero. While no stealth aircraft has yet achieved this goal, several have come close. On the right side of the patch, the falling globe references the hollow aluminum spheres dropped from the sky to calibrate radar equipment. A sphere of a given size has a known RCS value. Lightning bolts, such as the one emanating from the wizard's staff, seem to refer to electronic warfare. The aircraft in the lower right is probably a generic symbol representing flight testing of advanced aircraft. The sword at the bottom of the; image refers to a recently declassified Boeing stealth demonstrator known as the "Bird of Prey": the handle on the sword approximates the shape of the aircraft.

Source Credit

Boeing unveiled its $67 million subsonic stealth technology demonstrator design designated "Bird of Prey" part of a project conducted between 1992 and 1999.

Images not available to publish here can be viewed at this news release. Well worth viewing.

Boeing.com

[edit on 10-4-2010 by burntheships]
edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:34:58 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Image Insertion.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The National Reconaissance Office Dragon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25e7066ec8e0.gif[/atsimg]

Source Credit

This program patch from the National Reconnaissance Office, the United States' "black" space agency whose existence was a secret until the early 1990s. The agency was formed in the 1960's

DRAGON is a code name within theBYEMAN information compartment for the infrared imaging capabilities on CRYSTAL (advanced KH-11) reconnaissance satellites.

Even more about BYEMAN

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join