It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
No,phrase is like this. I could tell you,but then you would have to kill me for me leaking classified information.

Doesn't work that way... Works like this...

"If I tell you, they will kill my wife, rape my daughter, ruin my credit, shoot my dog... and let me live to suffer. Therefore I ain't telling you squat"

Now you know why "Those who don't know talk, those who know don't talk"

edit on 14-12-2010 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm almost posotive this will earn the the title of 'disinfo agent', however I do have to point out that I possess some unorthodox patches. In addition to my authorized patches, I have some others that I had made in Iraq by some hajji shops.

My favorite? The only one I managed to hold onto is my completely IR (infrared) "Team America F**k Yeah!" patch. About the size of the American Flag patch. My unit had them made in secret and we would swap them out in sector in order to be better seen by rotary and fixed wing support elements because the original cloth IR flags were total garbage. Eventually the Army switched to plastic IR flags which worked amazingly for the first two weeks of hard combat, then failed. Needless to say I had more Team America patches made.

Some other patches my company, squad or team had made, depending on the patch. Worn for varying degrees of length, mostly until confiscated or grown bored of.

Company Level Patches loosely distributed :
Blackhorse : Go Deep, Never Pull Out (Blackhorse Logo)
POG's are Pe**ers with a McDonald's Logo wearing rambo like bullets.
Black Shield much like the 2ID patch in my signature, but instead with oak leaf clusters for kills spiraling inward from the exterior.

Platoon Level :
Secret Squirrel
Leaderless Legends
Wolfpack (out platoon callsign) with a picture of a Stryker

Platoon (4th PLT)
Fourth Horseman TABKS (The Army's Best Kept Secret)
Rectangle stamp patch with Classified logo worn opposite the flag

I'm not saying that the OP is incorrect in his conclusions. I have never seen these patches before, but if you ask any soldier that has been in a hadji shop, he will tell you that they will sew you a wedding dress if you ask them to. Friends of mine had suits made, and when I attempted to (very well made by excellent tailors) the place got burned to the ground the day before pickup, bummer, since I was now out $300.

My personal impression, everything anyone tells me is 50% truth and 50% untruth. Who decides what one ultimately believes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Desert Prowler

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8881aad36d7.gif[/atsimg]

A second patch associated with the classified "Desert Prowler" project. Again, the collection of five-plus-one stars may represent the classified operating location at Groom Lake, Nevada, also known as Area 51.

The meaning of the other symbols on this patch is unclear.

Credit

The 6th Joker's wraith image from the album cover was used on a flight test patch for the Lockheed Skunk Works' Black Ops Desert Prowler program. It features the wraith with added red eyes, surrounded by six stars with the words "Desert Prowler, Alone and on the Prowl."
Wikipedia

[edit on 11-4-2010 by burntheships]

Just so no one misses what someone said about this patch, not sure if anyone commented on it yet besides one person and he really didn't say what he saw...

He had mentioned what the roman numerals were all about...

9/11 but instead of a slash we have a wicked demon wraith

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DrRage

Anyone else notice that the wraith has a Woodpecker on its shoulder? Woodpecker being a reference to the Soviet over the horizon HAARP capabilities projects? Could this be alluding to an unseen hand historically operating in charge of both sides of the curtain, controlling global events (references to Soviet tech on a USA patch)..??

Also - the Electronic Warfare division, with the following patch:

Does anyone else feel slightly unnerved that the 'Cloaked Blackbird' is a symbol of electronic warfare, given the (prophetic) airing on Flashforward of Blackbirds killed by some kind of deliberate EM Pulse test, and the recent bird deaths in Arkansas (amongst others) where EM pulse-type, or HAARP atmospheric manipulation seem the most credible conspiratorial explanations???

I'm literally convinced of the deliberate seeding of secretive 'illuminati' plots in Hollywood these days..

The wraith image in particular makes me even more suspicious that something diabolical is being conjured from the pages of history in the modern day actions of the military/industral/shadow government spheres.

Notice how it's holding out its hand and uncurling / curling its fingers - as though offering a gift in return for its release from the pages of the book... Or, threatening to crush those who would seek to disrupt its plans.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Nice catch - the desert prowler patch definitely has some eerie parallel's to Jared Lee Loughner's story. Were those patches posted earlier in this thread or did you find them somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Thanks for the comment - I was trawling for connections in several recent events and got distracted by this awesome thread (cheers OP) - the patches are incorporated further back in the thread; 9-11 references were highlighted in a couple of responses, but I think there's details that had been skipped over, such as the woodpecker (I see the Jared reference there) and the gesture of the wraith for example.

Also, the blackbird patches (there's another one on page 8) strongly indicate to me that there's something fishy going on (no pun intended) with the bird/fish deaths and electronic warfare testing - note the lightning bolts being held by the blackbird - is this a suggestion that the birds were somehow storing a kinetic/ energetic 'potential for death' that was then activated, simulating 'impact damage'... (coincidental echoes of the Soviet's Woodpecker project - causing potential for disease/ physical damage within a targeted population using electromagnetic 'over-the-horizon' techniques)...

edit on 10-1-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: forgot to say thanks to HT..!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The crow clutching lightning bolts has been a standard symbol of electronic warfare for at least the past half century. There is no mystery there. Offensive and defensive avionics technicians are referred to as "crows."

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Hi sbcinfantry,

Thanks for your comments. A couple of things -

First, the OP is a she, yes thats right no dude here.

The patches from the OP, and throughout the thread are from acutal operations.
Most of the posts contain some mention of the operation, and even info from various supporting sources.

Please do check them out, each one can be verified.
There is no make believe in this thread.

The Pentagon even tips the hand with their comment - Not prudent to comment on

“Gives readers a peek into the shadows ... Department of Defense spokesman Bob Mehal told Newsweek that it ‘would not be prudent to comment on what patches did or did not represent classified units.’ That’s OK. Some mysteries are more fun when they stay unsolved.”

—Karen Pinchin, Newsweek

"Of course, issuing patches for a covert operation sounds like a joke...but truth be told, these days everything is branded. Military symbols are frequently replete with heraldic imagery—some rooted in history, others based on contemporary popular arts that feature comic characters—but these enigmatic dark-op images, in some cases probably designed by the participants themselves, are more personal, and also more disturbing, than most."
—Steven Heller, The New York Times Book Review
source

In any case, you are free to make up your own mind.

edit on 10-1-2011 by burntheships because: classified

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by DrRage

The wraith image in particular makes me even more suspicious that something diabolical is being conjured from the pages of history in the modern day actions of the military/industral/shadow government spheres.

Notice how it's holding out its hand and uncurling / curling its fingers - as though offering a gift in return for its release from the pages of the book... Or, threatening to crush those who would seek to disrupt its plans.

The symbol of The Wraith is said to have originated with the The Wraith: Shangri-La,
an album by Insane Clown Posse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/effd49b085f6.jpg[/atsimg]

The Wraith, which represents the sixth Joker's Card, is in essence the grim reaper, or death. According to the group's mythology, upon your death, the Wraith takes you to either Shangri-La (heaven) or to Hell's Pit (hell). In The Wraith: Shangri-La, the ICP guides the listener as The Dark Wraith takes the listener upon an exhibition of heaven (while he may change his mind and try to pull you out of heaven), whereas in the group's ninth studio album, Hell's Pit, The Pure Wraith takes the listener on a voyage through hell.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Shangri-La

Think your description of the wraith was spot on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Fair enough, I didn't know that.

However, consider the Roswell incident - 50 years is no time at all in the timescales of a Great Work. Aleister Crowley allegedly 'channelled' an entity called 'Aiwass' (heard a voice and followed its commands) in the early 20th century, and his drawing of that entity (after transcribing the Book of the Law, as instructed by the entity - was that of an alien 'grey'. It was 'diabolical' in its nature; Satanic essentially. And it had a plan.

If there is a secretive plan unfolding in the military/political/industrial circles, and many people will agree there is - then the entities and agencies involved are very deep in each other's pockets and have been for a hundred years or more already. Crowley was a British MI6 agent, a 33rd deg freemason, and could be found 'swinging' in British High Society circles for years. He held offices of 'Grand Wizard/ High Priest' (or somesuch titles) in various occult societies and organisations (can't remember exact details off the top of my head, and it's too late to go digging them out; well past my bedtime already...)

Essentially, he was deeply entrenched in the mystic shenanigans associated with the power structures of the West, and had access to all sorts of people when the modern military was being formed. And it wasn't just him; various people with 'occult connections' ('occult' meaning 'hidden'; the esoteric and magical) can be found as having been connected with the political/ military landscape at that time (and to this day, no doubt).

What I'm getting at is that the possibility of a 50 year plan, incorporating various forms of symbolism (consider the astrological inclinations of groups like NASA, the masonic designs of the Washington street plan etc) would be relatively straightforward - particularly if an 'alien' race was in fact somehow involved, as some suspect there may be.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I'm not even going to get started on the associations drummed up by Shangri-La and the Insane Clown Posse.

Crazy days indeed.

Thanks for your response and the details you provided. I think that these symbols, while perhaps drawn from other sources, are chosen for several reasons. The symbolism is layered, and as such, a wraith from the album cover of a (rather strange) alternative group like them can be part of the message...

Great thread by the way; I've been reading and enjoying on and off for a couple of days now. Many thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
[color=ORANGE]TSSAM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71db2c1bb57b.gif[/atsimg]

the acronym for the Tri-Service Standoff Attack Missile (TSSAM) recalled the "Tasmanian Devil" cartoon character, the tornado-like image of the character in motion came to represent the classified cruise missile

source

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by burntheships

I'm not even going to get started on the associations drummed up by Shangri-La and the Insane Clown Posse.

Crazy days indeed.

Well thank you very much. I appreciate your restraint!

Also appreciate very much your insight in your post

It seems that the imagery is as you have observed.
The deeper down the rabbit hole we go the more it seems eerily familiar.

edit on 10-1-2011 by burntheships because: classified

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
4477th TEST & EVALUATION SQUADRON —RED EAGLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bccd54210213.gif[/atsimg]

From its inception in 1975, the 4477th Test and Evaluation Squadron conducted tactical evaluations of a highly classified squadron of Soviet fighters in U.S. possession.

The unit was based at Groom Lake until the late 1970s and early 1980s, when the 4477th provided $24 million towards the initial construction of another classified operating location in Central Nevada: the Tonopah Test Range, also known as Area 52.

The 4477th seems to have been disbanded sometime in the early 1990s and its mission taken over by Detachment 2 of the 57th Fighter Wing. Eventually, this became Detachment 3 of the 53rd Test and Evaluation Group.

source

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Exactly the way I feel too, sick to my stomach. Do those who work in these 'black projects' think they are serving GOD, or the Devil?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
MELIOR DIABOLUS QUEM SCIES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a03795ef63e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Translates into english from latin as -

better than the devil, whom thou shalt know

The patch for NRO Launch 49 depicts a phoenix rising from the flames. The patch also features fourteen stars, including one being carried in the bird’s beak. There also appears to be a fifteenth star obscured by the bird’s wing. There’s a long tradition in such patches for the stars to symbolize the number of payloads launched. Fourteen stars just happens to be the number of KH-11 type electro-optical satellites successfully launched by the United States over the years—including the one being carried into orbit by this bird. A fifteenth launch—the one obscured star—ended in failure.

The Latin words “melior diabolus quem scies” are inscribed on the patch. This roughly translates to mean “the devil you know,” as in the phrase “better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know.”

All of these symbols hint that this is the fifteenth launch of a KH-11 type electro-optical reconnaissance satellite.
www.thespacereview.com...

Photo Courtesy of www.comspacewatch.com...

Vandenberg AFB, Calif., (Jan. 20, 2011) - With the Moon beaming above, a United Launch Alliance Delta IV Heavy sits poised on its launch pad with a National Reconnaissance Office payload at Space Launch Complex-6.... The Delta IV Heavy, standing 235 feet tall, will be the largest rocket to ever launch from the west coast of the U.S. With its nearly 2 millions pounds of thrust, the Delta IV Heavy is America's most powerful liquid fueled rocket. Photos by Pat Corkery, United Launch Alliance.

edit on 20-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
great even more 'stuff'

I bet they run out of room soon
No wonder the Aliens have stopped visiting us on a regular basis.. they can't get through

edit on 21-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Should we dub that the NASA Orbital Debris Program Office
patch?

orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
On the left of the wizard is the now familiar collection of stars
5 + 1 indicating the unit's operating location Area 51.

Note the shape of the handle on the sword.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8214c40e0452.gif[/atsimg]

SPECIAL PROJECTS FLIGHT TEST SQUADRON

Based at the Air Force's secret base near Groom Lake, Nevada, the Special Projects Flight Test Squadron is the Air Force's only "black" flight test squadron for classified prototype aircraft and advanced concept technology demonstrators.

The squadron's mascot is a wizard. A collection of six stars (5 + 1) on the patch references the unit's operating location: the secret base known as Area 51. The lowercase Greek sigma symbol in the wizard's right hand is the engineering symbol for the unknown value of an object's radar cross section (RCS). The ideal radar signature of a stealth aircraft is zero. While no stealth aircraft has yet achieved this goal, several have come close. On the right side of the patch, the falling globe references the hollow aluminum spheres dropped from the sky to calibrate radar equipment. A sphere of a given size has a known RCS value. Lightning bolts, such as the one emanating from the wizard's staff, seem to refer to electronic warfare. The aircraft in the lower right is probably a generic symbol representing flight testing of advanced aircraft. The sword at the bottom of the; image refers to a recently declassified Boeing stealth demonstrator known as the "Bird of Prey": the handle on the sword approximates the shape of the aircraft.

Source Credit

Boeing unveiled its $67 million subsonic stealth technology demonstrator design designated "Bird of Prey" part of a project conducted between 1992 and 1999.

Images not available to publish here can be viewed at this news release. Well worth viewing.

Boeing.com

[edit on 10-4-2010 by burntheships]
edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:34:58 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Image Insertion.

Nobody seems to notice the shape of the opening the wizard is standing in is the overhead view of an aircraft.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aliensporebomb

You did! Nice catch there!

A triangle craft no less, and observe the outline of its "tail"
Smooth almost, I have seen that before. I will go and find it!
that is if I can.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join