It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Casandra and I'm from Argentina. I don't exactly remember how I got to this forum, but I'm glad I did. We don't have sites like this in my country, people aren't exactly "open minded". They claim everything is a hoax.

Let's see... well, I have OCD. I'm studying Art. I'm interested in Cryptozoology specially sea creatures. I like penspinning (yes, I said Penspinning
) .

I can pretty much make music with anything. I'm a huge fan of the Simpsons, I can quote entire episodes in english and spanish.

I hope I can write interesting posts. Sorry for my english, by the way

edit on 30/9/2011 by Sauron because: [Mod edit - member request]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello from Central America and welcome. If you're interested in Cryptozoology you'll love Ravenshadow.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
edit

edit on 30/9/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hola y Bienvenidos!

Perdón mi Español. Hablo muy poquito. Ooh soy muy emocionado tenerle aquí, quizá tú puedes ser mi nuevo ATS "adopt a new member", y puedes decirme todo sobre su hogar! Puedes adoptarme también.

I want to go to Argentina for a Spanish immersion course. Dunno where but was thinking of going all the way south to Ushuaia. I wanna see the wilderness, take pics, find a boat, and learn Spanish of course.

Big Simpsons and Futurama fan myself.

¿Donde vives tú?

ETA:

Fun...lol
edit on 30-9-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Welcome to ATS

top topics

join